Inbox messages

Discus and support Inbox messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My profile is saying that I have 3 messages, but my inbox is empty! what is happening? 471ba946-5597-4310-8d1b-6129a84ceb0b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paulo RM, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Paulo RM
    Paulo RM Guest

Inbox messages

My profile is saying that I have 3 messages, but my inbox is empty! what is happening?

:)

Paulo RM, Mar 28, 2015
  2. Inbox message problem

Hello,

Currently I am having the exact same issue but with 4 from the same one I do not wish to be friends with. While doing everything from Re-downloading, to clearing system cache, anything that could possibly fx it which didn't for me indicates it is most likely
    a problem with the server. I read a post yesterday about a theory that the Xbox Live service through the console is not syncing correctly with xbox.com and had some reports that it isn't ther on Xbox.com.

So I am assuming the only thing we can do is wait for the isue to correct itself.

Regards,

Dam

DanielGabriel2, Mar 28, 2015
  3. VernierSlake
    VernierSlake Guest
    Account message inbox!

The server's been down most of the day so maybe that's what is causing it.

VernierSlake, Mar 28, 2015
  4. Inbox messages

Hey there, the only thing I can think of is if you've had any recent friends requests? Sometimes I check the request through my friends list which leaves the notification in my inbox. I thought I had a ghost notification for a while until I went through
    all my messages and found a random friends request I had rejected through my friends list.

If you're inbox is completely empty though, I think official support might need to look into it.

DigitalAssassin, Mar 29, 2015
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Inbox messages

Hey there, the only thing I can think of is if you've had any recent friends requests? Sometimes I check the request through my friends list which leaves the notification in my inbox. I thought I had a ghost notification for a while until I went through
    all my messages and found a random friends request I had rejected through my friends list.

If you're inbox is completely empty though, I think official support might need to look into it.
  6. klayton88 Win User

Inbox showing messages that are not there.

worked a treat.

Signed in to the 360 and had 3 friend requests. Decline Decline Decline Problem solved.

Thanks folks.
  7. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Inbox message problem

Hello,

Currently I am having the exact same issue but with 4 from the same one I do not wish to be friends with. While doing everything from Re-downloading, to clearing system cache, anything that could possibly fx it which didn't for me indicates it is most likely
    a problem with the server. I read a post yesterday about a theory that the Xbox Live service through the console is not syncing correctly with xbox.com and had some reports that it isn't ther on Xbox.com.

So I am assuming the only thing we can do is wait for the isue to correct itself.

Regards,

Dam
  8. John H._07 Win User

It could be voice messages sent from the 360. Those wont show on your X1, and you can't listen to them on the website. You have to sign into your 360 to hear them.
  9. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Also check 360 friends requests
Thema:

Inbox messages

1. Inbox messages - Similar Threads - Inbox messages

2. Email messages in the Inbox. I now can't delete them.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email messages in the Inbox. I now can't delete them.: I can't -- as I could before -- delete email messages in my Inbox. When I click the small box to the left of an email message (seemingly in darker print), the box now won't show a check mark, and...
  3. Xbox receiving message notifications, but not an actual message in the inbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox receiving message notifications, but not an actual message in the inbox.: Basically, the whole situation is in the headline. I've done a hard reset, but over time, it eventually starts happening again. Is it because of instant-on? I prefer having that startup mode on so...
  4. Message from Xbox ​disappeared from my inbox [That included many game codes]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Message from Xbox ​disappeared from my inbox [That included many game codes]: Hi people, I bought Gears of War 4 on the Windows 10 store back in November. Just recently I reinstalled the game on my new PC and at the same time I was playing on my Xbox One S. I saw that I...
  5. I Opened a xboxlive message in my inbox an all my redeem codes were there

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Opened a xboxlive message in my inbox an all my redeem codes were there: and i clicked on the operations pack redeem code and it took me to the store blah blah, but when i went back to go to my messages to redeem my old gears of war games the message had vanished and...
  6. Ea I got inbox I called ea but guy wasn't any help its message saying go to earewards.uk and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea I got inbox I called ea but guy wasn't any help its message saying go to earewards.uk and ...: has any one else received message on Xbox to go to site earewards.uk 05b785f0-bd11-46e9-82e7-4f538896cafb
  7. Message from Xbox ​disappeared from my inbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message from Xbox ​disappeared from my inbox: Hi people, I bought Gears of War 4 on the Windows 10 store back in November. Just recently I reinstalled the game on my new PC and at the same time I was playing on my Xbox One S. I saw that I...
  8. My code was deleted from my message inbox, purchased xbox one s gears of war 4 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My code was deleted from my message inbox, purchased xbox one s gears of war 4 edition: My gamertag is , I downloaded all the xbox 360 titles for Gears of war except for #3, my message inbox cleared itself as I was claiming it. How do I get that code back? Thanks, Ben...
  9. Xbox Live Inbox Messages will not Sync with Xbox App on Win 10 1607

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Inbox Messages will not Sync with Xbox App on Win 10 1607: Having a sync issue with xbox live messages. Can view on android app...on beta app...cannot view any messages at all on the supplied installed version of the Public Release App (Ver...
  10. Xbox One sharing inbox Messages with Xbox 360! How do i stop it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One sharing inbox Messages with Xbox 360! How do i stop it?: My Xbox One shares an account between itself and my Xbox 360, this account has Xbox Live, which is the reason it is shared between the two. I no longer use the 360, it is used by my 5 year old...