Included Game Codes Missing

Discus and support Included Game Codes Missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased my Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, it came with 3 games - Minecraft, Sea of Thieves and Fortnite. But I have searched the box for 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kristers09, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Kristers09
    Kristers09 Guest

I just purchased my Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, it came with 3 games - Minecraft, Sea of Thieves and Fortnite. But I have searched the box for 3 times already and there is no card or nothing with a code to claim the games. What should I do? Is there
    something I'm missing?

:)

Kristers09, Mar 27, 2020
  2. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

I would recommend returning to the point of sale, to resolve this. If your town/state is in lockdown because of CV19, please try and get in touch with their help and support team via email or phone.

If you purchased the console from Microsoft directly, MS would be able to assist, alas, this is not the case.

Best,

L
  3. Kristers09 Win User

Tried it, for some reason I'm not able to connect.

"Sorry, we're having trouble connecting you. Feel free to try again or ask another question."

Tried again for 5 times, no success.
  4. BoyFantasticITA Win User

Maybe the seller didn't put the codes in the Xbox, try searching again on the box if you find missing game codes. If you don't find them, the only thing that is possible is to do an refund and buy the xbox for example on amazon or microsoft.

Hope I helped you!

-
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

This situation can be frustrating but I think that you might have a case for Xbox Support to help you out with. Just contact them through the website and go through the options until you get the option to speak with a live agent, then you can explain the
    situation to them. They will require proof of purchase so have your receipt/other information readily available and then wait what happens.

Link: https://beta.support.xbox.com
  6. Kristers09 Win User

The codes are not on the receipt.

As for the seller, I don't see how the electronics store could be the one to blame, as Microsoft is supposed to insert those codes in packages.
Thema:

1. Included Game Codes Missing - Similar Threads - Included Game Codes

2. I am paying monthly for the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) but every game "included with game pass"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am paying monthly for the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) but every game "included with game pass"...: Like the subject title says, I'm supposed to be able to get free games since I'm paying monthly for the Xbox Game Pass (Beta). However when I look at games "included with game pass" in the Windows...
  3. Message from Xbox ​disappeared from my inbox [That included many game codes]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Message from Xbox ​disappeared from my inbox [That included many game codes]: Hi people, I bought Gears of War 4 on the Windows 10 store back in November. Just recently I reinstalled the game on my new PC and at the same time I was playing on my Xbox One S. I saw that I...
  4. Gears of war games codes included with gears of war ultimate edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war games codes included with gears of war ultimate edition: Hi, Im looking to play through the series again with the codes that i received for purchasing the ultimate edition last year. The codes were sent earlier this year i believe but the message has...
  5. Not receiving messages which would include codes for games/dlc

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not receiving messages which would include codes for games/dlc: HI for a while now i have not received any messages which would include codes for ant betas i have signed up for. These include rainbow 6 and gears of war 4....obviously gears if a current...
  6. Fallout 3 game codes not included in box with Fallout 4 in store pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 game codes not included in box with Fallout 4 in store pre-order: Hi there, I pre-ordered Fallout 4 in store from Best Buy Canada. The game case stated that it comes with a download code for Fallout 3. But when I took it home and opened the game I discovered...
  7. invalid code for free game included in xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    invalid code for free game included in xbox: Hi we were downloading a game Gears of War through an instalation code provided with my new xbox ( Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Ed. 2TB) Since the internet speed was slow, we decide to...
  8. Can't redeem Gears Of War 3 game code included with Gears 4, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Gears Of War 3 game code included with Gears 4, please help: i just bought gears of war 4 and it came with the code of all previous released titles: gears of war , gears of war 2 , gears of war 3 and gears of war judgement but I can't redeem gears of war 3...
  9. Need redeemable code for this game as it was supposed to be included with gears of war 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need redeemable code for this game as it was supposed to be included with gears of war 4: I contacted support and they told me to post here to get a new code for gears of war 2. It was supposed to come with gears of war 4 ultimate edition when I bought it but the code that was sent to...
  10. I can't redeem my GOW and GOW3 game codes which are included in GOW4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem my GOW and GOW3 game codes which are included in GOW4: I can't redeem my GOW and GOW3 game codes which are included in GOW4, what can I do? It shows me the next eror: XBOS-3012 85b6f711-5b78-406b-a029-e94c0cac9ce5 2016/11/24 - 02:18:12 UTC...