Inconformidad [Mod translation-Dissatisfaction]

Discus and support Inconformidad [Mod translation-Dissatisfaction] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Tengo un código que apenas compré y no entra dise que ya fue usado si apenas lo compre �� [Mod translation-I have a code that I just bought and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Esther RodríguezSepulveda, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Inconformidad [Mod translation-Dissatisfaction]

Tengo un código que apenas compré y no entra dise que ya fue usado si apenas lo compre ��

[Mod translation-I have a code that I just bought and it doesn't come in i desec that it was already used if I just bought it]

:)

Esther RodríguezSepulveda, Jan 29, 2020
  2. Sagaroth Win User

Hello !

Did you buy the code in a store?

If so, I invite you to get in touch with your point of sale who will be able to help you and possibly provide you with a new code.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

insatisfação [Translation-Dissatisfaction]

Hello There,

First off, sorry for all the issues you are having with the consoles. Are you plugging the console directly into a wall outlet? If you are using a power strip or ext. cord this can cause many issues even cause the console to not turn on. If you are having
    the issue again you can do another repair.

Do you know if the console you received from repair is the same console or a different one? You can tell by the serial number on the repair.

Again, we apologize for all the issues you are having. In this instance it would be best to contact support and set up a new repair order. If you are not plugged into the wall, please try that first as it has worked for others.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. {Parity} Win User

Normal players getting banned from playing Halo 5 online

Definitely, a way to voice your dissatisfaction. Sometimes that is the only option available to us.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Refund

By requiring a refund you express your dissatisfaction with the purchased item so no you don't!
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Comandos de voz em Português! Finalmente! Obrigada Microsoft!!!

Please MOD, translate this.
Thema:

1. Inconformidad [Mod translation-Dissatisfaction] - Similar Threads - Inconformidad Mod translation

2. Got banned for saying [mod removed]?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got banned for saying [mod removed]?: So this super toxic guy was messaging me over and over again and it was distracting me from my game so I told him to [mod removed]. Just the Abbreviation no actual foul language was used. I guess...
  3. GET YOUR [mod removed] TOGETHER!....NOW!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GET YOUR [mod removed] TOGETHER!....NOW!!: Ive [mod removed] had it with ur [mod removed] Xbox companion and game connection app...WHEN ARE YOU GETTING YOUR [mod removed] TOGETHER!??? Cant add profile pic...cant ad an advert for other...
  4. gta5 mods on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    gta5 mods on Xbox 360: How do I GET and safely use different mods for GTA 5 on XBOX360? Specially character mods. My son is a gta5 fanatic and has seen several videos online of people using different nodded characters....
  5. BO2 THEATRE MODS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BO2 THEATRE MODS: After theatre mods where removed from black ops 2 the game was actually playable and it was so fun. Theatre mods are now back and I'm pretty sure most people are really annoyed about this. I'm...
  6. Xbox report [mod removed] he reported me for nothing here r names of the people that r...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox report [mod removed] he reported me for nothing here r names of the people that r...: I just want everyone to know that i just got reported for calling some1 gay bc he tried to boot me aka de,dos 61fa1da4-0745-49b8-bb84-a4d19db4498b
  7. I have fout unauthorized billings. How do I get credit for them? Phone [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have fout unauthorized billings. How do I get credit for them? Phone [mod removed]: I have four unauthorized billings. How do I get get for them? a660e401-4c9a-43d3-bf25-c9f0083a5978
  8. Report [mod removed] on xbox please read very important

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report [mod removed] on xbox please read very important: So The kid in the subject is very toxic and rude he told me that hed come to my house and shoot me rapidly with a P90 obviously this is not okay Then he told my friend hed rape his girlfriend we...
  9. Can't download Steam mods and can't join Steam servers on Microsoft Ark.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Steam mods and can't join Steam servers on Microsoft Ark.: I bought Ark Survival Evolved on the Microsoft store not too long ago, and once it was downloaded I watched YouTube videos on how to download mods like S+ from Steam onto single player. However...
  10. Can't download Steam mods and can't join Steam servers on Microsoft Ark.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Steam mods and can't join Steam servers on Microsoft Ark.: I bought Ark Survival Evolved on the Microsoft store not too long ago, and once it was downloaded I watched YouTube videos on how to download mods like S+ from Steam onto single player. However...