Inconsistent audio issues Series X since Sept 7 2022 update

Discus and support Inconsistent audio issues Series X since Sept 7 2022 update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am still having this problem since the last update. Series X and Samsung TV. Have tried everything. Super frustrated. Sometimes I can only hear... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Colinnium, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Colinnium
    Colinnium Guest

I am still having this problem since the last update. Series X and Samsung TV. Have tried everything. Super frustrated.

Sometimes I can only hear menu/homescreen sounds and not in game, sometimes I can only hear sound in game and not on home screen. Occasionally solved by a hard reset or unplugging the xbox for a while, but will happen again.

:)

Colinnium, Sep 16, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this COLINNIUM

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly :

May I know if you tried connecting your console to a different TV to see if the issue persists?
    When you say hard reset, did you mean power cycle the console?
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Do you have connected the console to an AV receiver or similar?
    Also, may I know if you tried using a different sound output setting for your console?
    For example, if you're using 7.1, change it to stereo and try with each option via Xbox settings > general > volume and audio output
  3. Colinnium Win User

Directly to the TV. Still can get sound all the time when using headphones. Yes I have tried all that troubleshooting and more. It is most likely the update, the issue came on without any system changes from me.
  4. emarrero Win User

Call of Duty WWII update error code

I brought series x back in March 2021 and ww2 just crashes at logging in everything. Till this day it still doing this issue(Jan 7 2022 still no fix
  5. RobertRomero8 Win User

Saints row 3 remastered audio issue

They just released an update and said that they fixed an audio issue on the series X
  6. RobertRomero8 Win User

Saints row 3 remastered audio issue

They just released an update and said that they fixed an audio issue on the series X
Thema:

1. Inconsistent audio issues Series X since Sept 7 2022 update - Similar Threads - Inconsistent audio issues

2. Face buttons are inconsistent when pushing them down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Face buttons are inconsistent when pushing them down: I'm not sure exactly how to explain the issue, I've gone through multiple controllers now, and my new xbox series X controller and elite 2 controllers both have this issue where pushing a face...
  3. Inconsistent performance in SX flight simulator and CTDs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inconsistent performance in SX flight simulator and CTDs: Far too many stutters in the game and I've experienced two CTDs since downloading the game not too long ago. I have the full 140gigs installed on my internal and a 16gig save. I play offline and...
  4. Slow/inconsistent download speeds

in XboX Insiders
    Slow/inconsistent download speeds: I'm on Alpha and game downloads/update speeds are ridiculously slow or just plain inconsistent. They'll range all the way from 90+ Mbps all the way down to 1 Mbps or lower. This is on a 100/100...
  5. Inconsistent gpu usage and inconsistent fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inconsistent gpu usage and inconsistent fps: Hello Everyone. Before i get into this issue, here are my specs. AMD 3800XT Gigabyte Eagle 3080Ti MSI B-550 A-Pro 4x16 G.Skill Trident Z 3600Mhz Crucial P1 1TB Corsair Rm750x Cooler Master...
  6. Xbox Series X WiFi Connection Inconsistency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X WiFi Connection Inconsistency: Hello, I have a problem with my Series X that I received yesterday. From doing side by side tests with my xbox one and series x, my xbox one has an amazing connection to my wifi and I do not lag...
  7. Searching for 360 DLC is still inconsistent

in XboX Insiders
    Searching for 360 DLC is still inconsistent: I am glad that you can buy stuff for 360 games using Microsoft Account balance instead of all the convoluted mess we had to do before, but I still think it needs working. Some games you can find...
  8. Music Player Inconsistent with Volume

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Music Player Inconsistent with Volume: So I been having the issue when playing Pandora or Spotify through my Xbox the sound waves. So what I mean is it will slowly come into play with the volume starting off at nothing and slowly...
  9. Anyone having inconsistent input lag on Xbox Series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having inconsistent input lag on Xbox Series x?: I’m having this issue where sometimes my inputs are delayed for like 0.3 second, inputs not registering sensitivity going slower than usual and overall inconsistency, The issue comes and goes....
  10. Help with the inconsistency of "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one."

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with the inconsistency of "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one.": , it's the name of the online persona after getting tired of "Lewa Kieteh" (mostly because it sounds like "shut up" in Spanish). I use it in a lot of things: CMDR in Elite Dangerous, Khataro on...