Incorporating PC web cam with Xbox Kinect

Discus and support Incorporating PC web cam with Xbox Kinect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Xbox One, long time gamer and veteran here. I have been taking online video courses for about a year now with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarcelJoffe, Jun 2, 2014.

1. MarcelJoffe
    MarcelJoffe Guest

Hi Xbox One, long time gamer and veteran here. I have been taking online video courses for about a year now with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Worldwide and the program used is called Saba to run the eagle vision courses. Java is needed as well. It
    would be great to find a way to incorporate a PC webcam through the Xbox One Kinect, unless there is a way? Get back at me.

:)

MarcelJoffe, Jun 2, 2014
  2. callmetim082
    callmetim082 Guest
    What would you think if we got an Xbox Pro AND a slim model?

I understand that but they have to be related. At some point MS had to say we need to ship a Xbox console AND a Kinect in a bundle for $500, how do we make that happen. I know this is simplifying things a lot but how is this different from someone coming to you and saying build a PC and include a very advanced web cam and make sure it's $500 vs. just build me a PC for $500, don't worry about the web cam. Obviously the latter machine will be more powerful.

callmetim082, Jun 2, 2014
  3. PICK 34
    PICK 34 Guest
    Using webcam with twitch on xbox one?

I'm pretty sure you can't use a web cam on the xbox one, only Kinect if you're broadcasting via the xbox one. I'm pretty sure if you have an Elgato or something you might be able to use a web cam with that, I'm not sure how that works though.

PICK 34, Jun 2, 2014
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Using Xbox 360 Kinect as face cam for Xbox One S

unfortunetely not, you can use the xbox one kinect (with the adaptor) or a web cam.
  5. Messenger Win User

German commission slams Xbox one as a "monitoring device"

All new PC's do not come with web cams. Many modern laptops do though.

Windows software is not mandatory to have a web cam for the system to boot is it unlike the proposed Xbox One.
  6. Ackis Win User

Web Cam

You're just looking for the web cam functionality or for everything Kinect related?
  7. PICK 34 Win User

Using webcam with twitch on xbox one?

I'm pretty sure you can't use a web cam on the xbox one, only Kinect if you're broadcasting via the xbox one. I'm pretty sure if you have an Elgato or something you might be able to use a web cam with that, I'm not sure how that works though.
  8. Gooni3zGaming Win User

party chat mic

could be your xbox kinect if you have one or are your using a smart tv with integrated mic and web cam for skype etc
Thema:

1. Incorporating PC web cam with Xbox Kinect - Similar Threads - Incorporating web cam

2. Amazon Prime, Netflix and the web aren't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime, Netflix and the web aren't working: I know Xbox live doesn't work, but shouldn't all the other apps be operational still? I can't get anything to play on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video won't load and the web won't open either.......
  3. Fix this on the web

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web: There’s a problem when I try to sign in it tells me to fix it on the web 03793df0-4af3-44fc-b845-dd2673dc602c
  4. Fix this on the web

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web: I keep getting this message, then coming to account.live.com. I dont know what I need to fix!! I've even made a new account, and I play for a day then get this message again!...
  5. Xbox one signing in error fix this on web

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one signing in error fix this on web: I have on my xbox in a while and i recently got online yestarday and i had to update. I updated the console then i signed in well attempted to signand it said fix this on the web. Im not sure if...
  6. "Fix this on the web" error code doesn't stop coming back after I unblock my account, how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Fix this on the web" error code doesn't stop coming back after I unblock my account, how...: Every single day this keeps happening, I try to sign into any of my Xbox One accounts and all of them tell me to "Fix this on the web", I then go to the link it provided and unblock my accounts...
  7. Fix this on the web pop up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web pop up.: Every time i log into my account, i get a pop up that says “Fix this on the web. There’s a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in.” When I go to the page,...
  8. "Fix on Web" Login Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Fix on Web" Login Problem: I created a Xbox family account for my son and it worked great for a day. The next day its unusable with an "fix on the web" error message. I've tried to contact support but unable to reach anyone...
  9. [DJIC] dark justice incorporated is recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [DJIC] dark justice incorporated is recruiting: DarkJusticeIncorporated | Spartan Companies | Halo - Official Site Here the link to were u can join 0e2a0a50-c59f-40ec-8b94-2f700ef88c3a
  10. Halo: Titanfall edition ! ( ms should buy/incorporate titanfall into the halo franchise )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Titanfall edition ! ( ms should buy/incorporate titanfall into the halo franchise ): I'm trying to drum up some interest in idea that Microsoft should buy titanfall and release a standalone version similar to the halo wars edition... Anyone that played halo 4 remember the Spartan...