Incorporating PC web cam with Xbox Kinect

Discus and support Incorporating PC web cam with Xbox Kinect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Xbox One, long time gamer and veteran here. I have been taking online video courses for about a year now with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarcelJoffe, Jun 2, 2014.

1. MarcelJoffe
    MarcelJoffe Guest

Hi Xbox One, long time gamer and veteran here. I have been taking online video courses for about a year now with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Worldwide and the program used is called Saba to run the eagle vision courses. Java is needed as well. It
    would be great to find a way to incorporate a PC webcam through the Xbox One Kinect, unless there is a way? Get back at me.

:)

MarcelJoffe, Jun 2, 2014
  2. callmetim082
    callmetim082 Guest
    What would you think if we got an Xbox Pro AND a slim model?

I understand that but they have to be related. At some point MS had to say we need to ship a Xbox console AND a Kinect in a bundle for $500, how do we make that happen. I know this is simplifying things a lot but how is this different from someone coming to you and saying build a PC and include a very advanced web cam and make sure it's $500 vs. just build me a PC for $500, don't worry about the web cam. Obviously the latter machine will be more powerful.

callmetim082, Jun 2, 2014
  3. PICK 34
    PICK 34 Guest
    Using webcam with twitch on xbox one?

I'm pretty sure you can't use a web cam on the xbox one, only Kinect if you're broadcasting via the xbox one. I'm pretty sure if you have an Elgato or something you might be able to use a web cam with that, I'm not sure how that works though.

PICK 34, Jun 2, 2014
  4. Messenger Win User

German commission slams Xbox one as a "monitoring device"

All new PC's do not come with web cams. Many modern laptops do though.

Windows software is not mandatory to have a web cam for the system to boot is it unlike the proposed Xbox One.
  5. Ackis Win User

Web Cam

You're just looking for the web cam functionality or for everything Kinect related?
  6. PICK 34 Win User

Using webcam with twitch on xbox one?

I'm pretty sure you can't use a web cam on the xbox one, only Kinect if you're broadcasting via the xbox one. I'm pretty sure if you have an Elgato or something you might be able to use a web cam with that, I'm not sure how that works though.
  7. Gooni3zGaming Win User

party chat mic

could be your xbox kinect if you have one or are your using a smart tv with integrated mic and web cam for skype etc
  8. Deathassassin06 Win User

The Kinect

ok thx and i dont have a web cam or use my kinect on the 360 either
Thema:

1. Incorporating PC web cam with Xbox Kinect - Similar Threads - Incorporating web cam

2. Can't buy games from the xbox web store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy games from the xbox web store: I'm trying to buy a game from the web store but when I press confirm it just lodes endlessly, what do I need to do to fix this? 35d5cb9d-d24c-46ce-926b-9298dc8eb835
  3. Cannot buy gta san andreas in xbox one store and web store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy gta san andreas in xbox one store and web store: Hey Guys, I tried to buy gta sa in the xbox one store (im from germany location is set to germany) but it always says "could not complete payment" and if I try to buy it in the web store on my...
  4. Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze: Hello, when I launch Sea of Thieves and got to the Point where the game send the message to the server for profil information my whole PC starts freezing. I found out, that this only happens...
  5. Microsoft HD 3000 Web camera suddenly stopped working for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft HD 3000 Web camera suddenly stopped working for Xbox One: Microsoft HD 3000 Web camera suddenly stopped working for Xbox One, we have tried the web camera on two different Xbox consoles and it wont work on either, but it will work on a laptop. We have...
  6. Amazing Spider-Man 2 web threads dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazing Spider-Man 2 web threads dlc: Hello, i have been trying to get the dlc costumes for Amazing Spiderman 2, but it is nowhere to be found. How do i get it? Or is it not available? 97a3c698-2af5-4eb1-97e4-de3115b66d02
  7. Can't load Ark. Message I get doesn't exist when I enter it into the web site.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load Ark. Message I get doesn't exist when I enter it into the web site.: Been trying to run Ark for the last 3 hours. It won't load. And the code it gives me does nothing. c575de4f-31e9-4924-bd40-2b1d8eaa6492
  8. spiderman web of shadows backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    spiderman web of shadows backwards compatible: I love this game this game was the only spiderman game i loved because you had a choice and all the different endings the bosses were really fun i never got to Finnish the game because i got an...
  9. [DJIC] dark justice incorporated is recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [DJIC] dark justice incorporated is recruiting: DarkJusticeIncorporated | Spartan Companies | Halo - Official Site Here the link to were u can join 0e2a0a50-c59f-40ec-8b94-2f700ef88c3a
  10. Halo: Titanfall edition ! ( ms should buy/incorporate titanfall into the halo franchise )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Titanfall edition ! ( ms should buy/incorporate titanfall into the halo franchise ): I'm trying to drum up some interest in idea that Microsoft should buy titanfall and release a standalone version similar to the halo wars edition... Anyone that played halo 4 remember the Spartan...