Incorrect account info HELP

Discus and support Incorrect account info HELP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently renewed my xbox live gold membership and logged onto the Rockstar Social Club website through windows live or something. It doesnt say my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by andrewsarower69, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Incorrect account info HELP

I recently renewed my xbox live gold membership and logged onto the Rockstar Social Club website through windows live or something. It doesnt say my correct gamertag, however, it does show my correct email. Meaning, there are 2 gamertags on my email account,
    the correct one on my xbox 360, and the incorrect one on my windows live or xbox.com account. How do I change the incorrect gamertag to the correct one?

:)

andrewsarower69, Jan 21, 2014
  2. It says that the info on my account is incorrect. I checked, and my account is correct.

Someone please help me. It says that the info on my account is incorrect. I checked, and my account is correct.

JetGameFamily, Jan 21, 2014
  3. Andeezee32
    Andeezee32 Guest
    Failed ap25 challenge

ah incorrect forums, thanks for the info i will post my problem into the account suspension forums

thanks

Andeezee32, Jan 21, 2014
  4. TECHNOx420
    TECHNOx420 Guest

TECHNOx420, Jan 21, 2014
  5. TECHNOx420 Win User

6. Andeezee32 Win User

Failed ap25 challenge

ah incorrect forums, thanks for the info i will post my problem into the account suspension forums

thanks
  7. CaptainKush1991 Win User

Incorrect Profile Info

If that is the case, then it's still impossible for that number to be two.
  8. MattyMidway Win User

Billing Info Incorrect

9. SSondag Win User

Incorrect Profile Info

Hi CaptainKush....the number you are referring to is not the age of your gamer tag, it is the age of your tenure with Xbox Live Gold. If you were unable to play Xbox for a couple of years then you're tenure was reset back to zero. You can only go a couple
    of months without gold on your account before it gets reset back to zero. The tenure is how long you have been a "consistent" gold subscriber. Hope that explains it.
Thema:

1. Incorrect account info HELP - Similar Threads - Incorrect account info

2. My current Xbox account is incorrectly locked to the wrong billing country.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current Xbox account is incorrectly locked to the wrong billing country.: Hi, I made an account for my Xbox One a couple of years back which I'm now trying to use for my old Xbox 360. Only problem is that I've apparently registered it to the wrong country; England...
  3. Game code for add ons entered onto incorrect microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game code for add ons entered onto incorrect microsoft account: Hello, My son recently bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition. To access the add ons, he entered the relevant code but hadnt noticed that he was logged into my Microsoft account at the time....
  4. Incorrect rewards deposited into account

in XBoX Rewards
    Incorrect rewards deposited into account: I recently requested a deposit into my Xbox live account. I was incorrectly deposited $1.15 and I believe the deposit should have been $10.00. I was referred to this forum by the Microsoft support...
  5. MS Rewards Account Incorrectly Suspended for "Multiple Violations" but you cant tell me which??

in XBoX Rewards
    MS Rewards Account Incorrectly Suspended for "Multiple Violations" but you cant tell me which??: Hello: Last week a sent a question to support regarding my MS Rewards Account, asking if my account would eligible for the Xbox Live Membership redemption due to living in the Mexico Region. Next...
  6. It says that the info on my account is incorrect. I checked, and my account is correct.

in XBoX Rewards
    It says that the info on my account is incorrect. I checked, and my account is correct.: Someone please help me. It says that the info on my account is incorrect. I checked, and my account is correct. 3452be20-b9f4-413e-bf46-4c9555abdda3
  7. issues with account showing incorrect information about my achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issues with account showing incorrect information about my achievements: To whoever reads this I hope all is well. My name is Ben and I've just had a lovely chat with Xbox support member Nolan S about an issue with my account and he directed me here. I was looking...
  8. Unable to download puzzles also unable to correct incorrect information on my account profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download puzzles also unable to correct incorrect information on my account profile.: I've deleted and reloaded game twice. I've depleted all gold bars several times. I was hoping this would be resolved but several months have passed and nothing has changed except I'm about through...
  9. An enforcement action has been incorrectly placed upon my account and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    An enforcement action has been incorrectly placed upon my account and I need help: On June 6th I received an enforcement action for communication as I had used inappropriate language in a message towards another member on Xbox (KYS). Two days later I received a second...
  10. Xbox account is incorrectly set up as a child account, Microsoft refuses to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account is incorrectly set up as a child account, Microsoft refuses to fix it: My son's xbox account was somehow set up as a child account, even though the registered age on the associated Microsoft account is over 18 and has been for some time. Microsoft not only refuses...