"Incorrect formatted postcode"

Discus and support "Incorrect formatted postcode" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently (November 2020) bought an S Series Xbox. I tried to order a game, and all goes well until I enter my post code which in KL is a four... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mmoinfar, Nov 26, 2020.

1. mmoinfar
    mmoinfar Guest

I have recently (November 2020) bought an S Series Xbox. I tried to order a game, and all goes well until I enter my post code which in KL is a four digit number. I get the message “Incorrectly formatted postcode". There is nothing
    wrong with my postcode entry.

Has anybody encountered this and how did you get it resolved?

:)

mmoinfar, Nov 26, 2020
  2. DominumStige Win User

3. RockScroll6931 Win User

have you fixed it cause it is happening to me to:/
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Incorrectly formatted postcode

Hey there,

For account issues such as this, please reach out to our phone or chat support team through our
    Contact Us page. It sounds like your Xbox Live account may not be set to the region that postal code you're entering is located in, but our phone and chat support team will be able to look
    in your account to be sure.

Hope this helps!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Incorrectly formatted postcode

Hi Irahirah,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues with purchases due to your postal code. We recommend checking your

billing address
    and the address on the debit/credit card. Make sure that they match. If continue to have issues can request a call from support. Just know there is a very high call volume so it may take a while.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. Boas BS5 Win User

Good shops to pe-order with?

shopto.net, never had a problem except when i entered an incorrect postcode (which was obvs my fault) had a dodgy code once but they sorted it within 30 minutes.
Thema:

1. "Incorrect formatted postcode" - Similar Threads - Incorrect formatted postcode

2. incorrect email format

in XBoX Games and Apps
    incorrect email format: I was signing in on Minecraft PE with my outlook email and it sent the verification code to the wrong email so I tried fixing it but it said I had the incorrect email format even though it had my...
  3. 'Incorrectly formatted phone number' kommt bei hinzufügen einer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Incorrectly formatted phone number' kommt bei hinzufügen einer...: Guten Tag, Ich wollte mir heute den Xbox Game Pass (Ultimate) holen. Als ich jedoch meine Telefonnummer als Zahlungsmethode hinzufügen wollte kam immer wieder 'Incorrectly formatted phone...
  4. Incorrectly formatted zip code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrectly formatted zip code: I noticed there's a similar question. I live in Kenya and since Kenya is not among the Xbox Live regions, I set mine on UK. However, I wanted to purchase something from the store using my credit...
  5. Incorrectly formatted postcode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incorrectly formatted postcode: How to fix this? I want to get the sims 4 and rainbow six siege but it says my postcode incorrectly formatted 310bdaff-acb3-46cb-9edc-8dc2f7814614
  6. "Incorrect formatted postcode" when I'm trying to buy Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Incorrect formatted postcode" when I'm trying to buy Game Pass.: I've checked another thread with this problem but it didn't help. The postcode I put into the box is the exact postcode linked to my account. Why doesn't it work?...
  7. Post code incorrectly formatted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Post code incorrectly formatted: Trying to get xbox live gold but it keeps saying post code incorrectly formatted my card is from UK but I'm in Saudi I've checked the post code but no joy, help please...
  8. Cannot purchase Halo 3: ODST because of incorrectly formatted postcode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase Halo 3: ODST because of incorrectly formatted postcode: I cannot buy the Halo 3: ODST add on to the Master Chief collection because although I have an Xbox gold subscription and the Xbox has my credit card and Paypal info, it always demands that I...
  9. "Incorrect formatted postcode"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Incorrect formatted postcode": I was recently trying to buy some stuff in Destiny on my Xbox One, after selecting payment options I got to the part where you have to enter your postcode, but it says "Incorrectly formatted...
  10. Incorrectly formatted postcode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrectly formatted postcode: ive been trying to put in my postcode to buy a game on xbox but it says "incorretly formatted postcode" what do i do ??? Help plzzzzz 3b90e13d-9a19-4ba9-8a29-4f2545b2e95b