Incorrect Gamerscore?

Discus and support Incorrect Gamerscore? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, as you can see from the title, my Gamerscore shows incorrect in a lot of places. (Even on this site?) I've tried nearly everything to get it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ubaste, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Ubaste
    Ubaste Guest

Incorrect Gamerscore?

Hello,

as you can see from the title, my Gamerscore shows incorrect in a lot of places.
    (Even on this site?)

I've tried nearly everything to get it to show correctly: Play a new game
    (SSX, which doesn't show up correctly either.), changing my Gamer picture, changing my avatar, deleting and re-downloading my profile, and even completely resetting my Xbox 360.

The weirdest part is that it's not just my Xbox that's acting up, as I've reset it.
    (So I can't go about and re-get most of my achievements, as I've lost all my saves.)

(Yes, my screen is partly broken, apologies. Also, I muted it because my friend didn't want to stay quiet while I recorded the video.)

I absolutely love Borderlands, and I've completed it entirely, getting 69 out of 69 achievements, yet it doesn't say I've completed any games?

Is it because of Xbox Live experiencing problems right now, or is it something else?

I'm not upset about the 500-ish missing Gamerscore, but I'd like to know why it's acting so weird.
    (I'd be fine with re-doing Borderlands, though I wouldn't want a full reset.)

My friend says it's all weird for him as well.

I've gotten most (If not all) of my achievements online, and my Xbox 360 is connected pretty much all the time.

Thank you for your time, and I hope we can get this sorted out!

:)

Ubaste, Dec 28, 2014
  2. Vega_Obscura
    Vega_Obscura Guest
    So without internet access it's impossible to play any games this gen, correct?

Incorrect...

Vega_Obscura, Dec 28, 2014
  3. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    The guy who designed Microsoft Surface will be designing the next Xbox

this is incorrect

SPITFIRE-SIX, Dec 28, 2014
  4. Ubaste
    Ubaste Guest

Incorrect Gamerscore?

Ah, it appears to have fixed itself!

I'm not sure what happened, but I'm relieved it (sort of) works now!

My gamerscore is correct everywhere, though sadly, Borderlands 2 still says I've completed but 52 achievements.

I suppose I'll just wait until it fixes itself. I'd already waited 2 days, so I guess I'd recommend everyone who has the same problem to wait around a week.

This thread can be closed/removed!

Ubaste, Dec 28, 2014
  5. Mad Max oo7
    Mad Max oo7 Guest
    I have the same issue my achievements do not show up properly how did you manage to get it to fix?

Mad Max oo7, Jan 14, 2015
  6. VaSaMiAn
    VaSaMiAn Guest
    I have the same problem. My profile has a Gamescore 795 (Xbox One profile)

On the xbox site a gamescore 830

Gamescore on my gamelist 1050

I use only a Xbox One with smartglass.

VaSaMiAn, Jan 28, 2015
  7. Ubaste
    Ubaste Guest
    @Mad Max oo7: It basically fixed itself. It took a long time for everything to be entirely correct though. (About a month.) I can't give any tips, sadly.

@VaSaMiAn: I'd suggest just waiting. It will sort itself out eventually. I didn't expect it to ever 'get fixed', but then suddenly everything was correct.

I know it's not exactly helpful, but I'm not sure how it works either. Xbox Live was made somewhere around 2002, so I suppose it's going through its difficult phase at the moment.

Ubaste, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Miss Portia Win User

Skinit Xbox 360 Warranty

We do not recommend skins for your console, as incorrect application or incorrect design may void your warranty.
  9. Smwutches Win User

changement de gamertag gratuitement [Mod Translated - Gamertag change for free]

Malheureusement, ils vous ont donné des informations incorrectes.

[Mod Translated - Unfortunately, they gave you incorrect information.]
  10. TITAN Regiis Win User

I gifted a game to my friend but it says she doesn’t have the game

I would double check the edition and account to where you gifted you friend. It sounds like it went to an incorrect account or the incorrect edition
  11. OneAardvark9481 Win User

WHAT AMATEURS ARE CODING XBOX.COM?

You are incorrect,. This section may be a haven for people waiting to load a page but, You sir are simply incorrect saying Microsoft does not use this site.
  12. Temhotabot Win User

OFFTOPIC: black ops.

[quote user="RadZakpak"]

Actually that's incorrect. They updated it so you can even offline.

[/quote]

Nope. Just tried it. It appears you are incorrect.
Thema:

Incorrect Gamerscore?

1. Incorrect Gamerscore? - Similar Threads - Incorrect Gamerscore

2. Gamerscore showing incorrectly. Please Help!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamerscore showing incorrectly. Please Help!: Bit of background: I used to play xbox alot from 2007 to about 2012, mainly call of duty series but i also bought a lot of games purely for gamerscore (easy 1000G games), such as Avatar: TLA: TBE,...
  3. Incorrect gamerscore, achievements not registering - Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incorrect gamerscore, achievements not registering - Xbox 360: Some achievements from various games I've played through the years aren't registering and counting towards my total gamerscore. One example would be the game TES IV: Oblivion, it has a total of 60...
  4. Monthly Gamerscore on Leaderboard is incorrect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monthly Gamerscore on Leaderboard is incorrect: On my Gamerscore Leaderboard it is showing my November’s gamerscore incorrectly. I have earned over 2k gamerscore this month by playing Assassins Creed Origins, CoD: WWII, Recore, and from couple...
  5. Gamerscore Incorrect. Help!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore Incorrect. Help!?: Out of nowhere my xbox gamerscore went down. It was at 31,000 and something and went down to 24,911. I have played both Xbox 360 and Xbox One games and they added up fine. Why did this happen? How...
  6. Gamerscore total incorrect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore total incorrect: Hello, I've just noticed that my gamerscore total is wrong. I have 590gs on my games and the total is 580gs on the account. I'm just wondering why this is happening....
  7. Gamerscore Tally Incorrect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore Tally Incorrect: This seems to be an issue I keep encountering, however the fixes that are usually suggested have yet to work, and it has now been 48 hours since I originally unlocked the achievement, but nothing...
  8. Incorrect GamerScore Tally

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect GamerScore Tally: I have a problem with my Gamerscore, and I am hoping that someone on here can help me, yesterday (March 19th 2015) my GamerScore was 204,055g, which was correct, I started playing LocoCycle on the...
  9. Gamerscore is Incorrect on Xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore is Incorrect on Xbox.com: Yesterday their seemed to be some issues with Xbox Live. Every time I loaded up a game it would disconnect from Live. I reconnected through one of the games I was playing and got 2 new...
  10. Downloaded Xbox profile has incorrect gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloaded Xbox profile has incorrect gamerscore: I'm having the same problem. I just purchased an xbox one a couple of weeks ago and today I downloaded my profile on to a 360 ( not my original home console) and I'm missing around 1500g can...