Incorrect information about the product Minecraft for Windows 10 and a sudden change in...

Discus and support Incorrect information about the product Minecraft for Windows 10 and a sudden change in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To: @MojangStudios, Good afternoon, One day, Minecraft stopped updating. I notice that the architecture has changed from x32 to x64. Earlier, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TomaszGarus, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:32 PM.

1. TomaszGarus
    TomaszGarus Guest

Incorrect information about the product Minecraft for Windows 10 and a sudden change in...

To:

@MojangStudios,

Good afternoon,

One day, Minecraft stopped updating. I notice that the architecture has changed from x32 to x64. Earlier, I received a notification that it would no longer update, but my device was not affected. Please note that Minecraft worked very well before. The
    version it has stopped updating from is 1.16.40. I changed my system (clean install) to x64. When trying to install Minecraft there is information like this. PICTURE1

I have DirectX 12 version, minimum is 11 so I have the above. In my opinion 11 <12. I do not know what to think about it. Hope the problem is resolved. If necessary, I will generate a dxdiag report.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Best regards,

Tomasz Garus

:)

2. Obsessive Power Win User

Incorrect information about the product Minecraft for Windows 10 and a sudden change in architecture and system requirements for RAM

Hi,

The picture (when translated) suggests that your hardware is outdated. Can you please provide your full system specs please?
  3. TomaszGarus Win User

Incorrect information about the product Minecraft for Windows 10 and a sudden change in architecture and system requirements for RAM

PICTURE1
    [​IMG]
  4. Daniel Limoges Win User

Error message "It looks like you don’t own Minecraft for PC/Mac."

To change your skin in minecraft windows 10 edition, click your character on the main menu. The website you're trying to use is for the original minecraft for pc, or commonly known as java minecraft. Even though both games are minecraft for pc, they are
    totally different products. That explains the error you're receiving; you don't actually own minecraft for pc/mac, you own minecraft for windows 10.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

recover account

Hey there MidlifeTurtle53.

Can you clarify how you lost your account? Do you not remember your sign-in information or did you sign in with the incorrect Gamertag on Windows 10? If you visit 'Settings' and 'Sign-in options' you can change the Microsoft Account you use to sign into Windows
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

You can't use the Windows 10 code for Xbox.

Xbox and Windows Minecraft are two separate products.

If you have bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to Xbox Minecraft for free.

But owning Windows or Java Minecraft won't give you Xbox Minecraft. Sorry.
Thema:

1. Incorrect information about the product Minecraft for Windows 10 and a sudden change in... - Similar Threads - Incorrect information product

2. Deposit - Incorrect information?

in XBoX Rewards
    Deposit - Incorrect information?: Hi I don't think my rewards are being deposited properly, my address is ok. Im from Brazil. Thanks. b66cd9f5-7ae1-40e7-b644-7f422889b201
  3. Information Needed Some of the information we have on file appears to be incorrect...

in XBoX Rewards
    Information Needed Some of the information we have on file appears to be incorrect...: I assure you. My email has been the same since the original xbox, I believe. If not longer. What exactly is going on there to believe otherwise? c9b1f003-dc05-406a-8b13-c5a1eaab43e2
  4. "Information needed" Email stating its incorrect when its not

in XBoX Rewards
    "Information needed" Email stating its incorrect when its not: I'm having problem with the little statement at the bottom of the page on myRewards. Telling me my email address is incorrect, I've looked into it and everything is okay.? what do i need to do?...
  5. How to remove old adress and incorrect billing information

in XBoX Rewards
    How to remove old adress and incorrect billing information: For several months I get this same message from Xbox Live Rewards: "Attention Needed Please check your account information so we can make a deposit. Your deposits aren’t going through! Please...
  6. incorrect information

in XBoX on Consoles
    incorrect information: the information on myvip is incorrect id like to no how i can get it fixed? thanks 08b80a65-4472-451a-b788-548f23a6f343
  7. issues with account showing incorrect information about my achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issues with account showing incorrect information about my achievements: To whoever reads this I hope all is well. My name is Ben and I've just had a lovely chat with Xbox support member Nolan S about an issue with my account and he directed me here. I was looking...
  8. Unable to download puzzles also unable to correct incorrect information on my account profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download puzzles also unable to correct incorrect information on my account profile.: I've deleted and reloaded game twice. I've depleted all gold bars several times. I was hoping this would be resolved but several months have passed and nothing has changed except I'm about through...
  9. Informação errada de update [Incorrect information update]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Informação errada de update [Incorrect information update]: Ola, gosto muito dos serviços da Microsoft, mas algo vem me incomodando a muito tempo, os updates dos jogos, sempre que há disponível uma nova atualização, tenhinque baixar o jogo todo novamente,...
  10. incorrect information

in XBoX on Consoles
    incorrect information: the information on myvip is incorrect id like to no how i can get it fixed? thanks 08b80a65-4472-451a-b788-548f23a6f343