Incorrect Screen Time Activity?

Discus and support Incorrect Screen Time Activity? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have my Microsoft account linked to my son's with Microsoft Family. I was looking at his screen time, and it doesn't seem correct. Is there a better... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AmyR_426, Feb 13, 2020.

1. AmyR_426
    AmyR_426 Guest

I have my Microsoft account linked to my son's with Microsoft Family. I was looking at his screen time, and it doesn't seem correct. Is there a better way for me to view how long he has been on his Xbox (the only device connected to his Microsoft account)?
    For example, it shows that he has been on the Xbox for 11 hr. 43 min. today, and he is at school. Does the information show up a day behind, perhaps? Thank you for any help you can give me.

:)

AmyR_426, Feb 13, 2020
  2. AmyR_426 Win User

This would make so much sense. I will have to check to see if he left it on! Thank you. (The weekly email showed over 60 hours for the week, which is why I am monitoring it more closely these days.)
  3. MindOfTim Win User

Did he leave his Xbox on? Because my daughters done that before and I've wondered how its shown her as online for 15 hours in one day (I actually thought she got up after I went to bed and played all night).

There is a small delay in time but not a lot. I cant find the page but it allowed me to see what she was on each day separately and also which games and apps once, I cant find the page anymore.

Also if that's the email you get once a week about activity then its activity for the week which means your son has been on the xbox less than 2 hours a day

If you are looking at the account page, it will show you the average for each game and app your son has been on
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Good find I have to check mine too
  5. LeafLit Win User

Incorrect Achievement Time Stamp

This just happened to me on Destiny. I got the "Ghost Hunter" achievement around 9pm(US Eastern time) and when i went to check the the achievement in the "Notifications" tab on the Home page it said 2/29/2016 for like a nano second and than immediately changed
    to 3/1/2016 and I even changed the timezone on my Xbox One to Hawaii time because it always seems to happen after 7pm, but it still happened(seems my profile is setup with Eastern time someplace else, probably my Microsoft account).

And same with everyone else, if I view my achievements in snap mode it show the correct date. But if I view them in fullscreen it shows the wrong date, even on my account here on Xbox.com shows the wrong date on my Fallout 4 achievements. I got "Unlikely
    Valentine" on 11/19/2015 and "Scavver" on 11/18/2015 and when I check in snap mode, correct dates, but when i view in fullscreen or check on here on Xbox.com, incorrect dates.

I'm not sure if a fix will come anytime soon, but I hope so. It's not a HUGE deal, but it still irritates me.
  6. FuriousAngelX30 Win User

Incorrect Achievement Time Stamp

Has the latest update address this issue yet?
Thema:

1. Incorrect Screen Time Activity? - Similar Threads - Incorrect Screen Activity

2. Incorrect Microsoft Balance visible in game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect Microsoft Balance visible in game: HI, I credited some funds to my sons Microsoft Account (which already had a small amount on it) but these funds arent visible when he tries to purchase items in game (specifically Fortnite &...
  3. Service Order for replacement controller INCORRECTLY cancelled by Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Order for replacement controller INCORRECTLY cancelled by Xbox: Hi, I was wondering if anyone in the community might be able to help. I recently reported a faulty controller which was only 2months old. I got a call back from the Support Team pretty quickly...
  4. Xbox location incorrect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox location incorrect: First up, this is a fairly tricky and highly unusual issue so I fully expect no-one will be able to help me with this but try as I might I could not find a channel to actually get in touch with an...
  5. 'Incorrectly formatted phone number' kommt bei hinzufügen einer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Incorrectly formatted phone number' kommt bei hinzufügen einer...: Guten Tag, Ich wollte mir heute den Xbox Game Pass (Ultimate) holen. Als ich jedoch meine Telefonnummer als Zahlungsmethode hinzufügen wollte kam immer wieder 'Incorrectly formatted phone...
  6. Xbox one s incorrect storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s incorrect storage: I have a white xbox one s 500gb and its saying i only have 364.9gb 5bda5cbf-d678-4c22-8a09-33a69d21e242
  7. Manage Games and Apps Installed add-ons incorrect

in XboX Insiders
    Manage Games and Apps Installed add-ons incorrect: [IMG] Forza Motorsports 6 shows 19 add-ons installed (there is 104 installed)...
  8. Console incorrectly set to instant-on power mode

in XboX Insiders
    Console incorrectly set to instant-on power mode: On the current Alpha Skip Ahead build. Noticed my console has somehow found itself set to instant-on despite the fact that I’ve never once changed it from energy saving mode. Have power-cycled it...
  9. discs region is incorrect

in XBoX on Consoles
    discs region is incorrect: Hello, I bought a game (just dance 2018) for xbox 360 from amazon and I live in Israel. When trying to load the game i got an error that says "the discs region code is incorrect for this...
  10. Xbox incorrectly applies screen time restriction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox incorrectly applies screen time restriction: I have my child set up under my family account. Screen time restrictions used to work. Now I've found that they don't. My son was playing long past the 8 pm restriction time. When I checked...