Incorrect Screen Time Activity?

Discus and support Incorrect Screen Time Activity? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have my Microsoft account linked to my son's with Microsoft Family. I was looking at his screen time, and it doesn't seem correct. Is there a better... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AmyR_426, Feb 13, 2020 at 4:52 PM.

1. AmyR_426
    AmyR_426 Guest

I have my Microsoft account linked to my son's with Microsoft Family. I was looking at his screen time, and it doesn't seem correct. Is there a better way for me to view how long he has been on his Xbox (the only device connected to his Microsoft account)?
    For example, it shows that he has been on the Xbox for 11 hr. 43 min. today, and he is at school. Does the information show up a day behind, perhaps? Thank you for any help you can give me.

:)

2. AmyR_426 Win User

This would make so much sense. I will have to check to see if he left it on! Thank you. (The weekly email showed over 60 hours for the week, which is why I am monitoring it more closely these days.)
  3. Tim w 619 Win User

Did he leave his Xbox on? Because my daughters done that before and I've wondered how its shown her as online for 15 hours in one day (I actually thought she got up after I went to bed and played all night).

There is a small delay in time but not a lot. I cant find the page but it allowed me to see what she was on each day separately and also which games and apps once, I cant find the page anymore.

Also if that's the email you get once a week about activity then its activity for the week which means your son has been on the xbox less than 2 hours a day

If you are looking at the account page, it will show you the average for each game and app your son has been on
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Good find I have to check mine too
  5. LeafLit Win User

Incorrect Achievement Time Stamp

This just happened to me on Destiny. I got the "Ghost Hunter" achievement around 9pm(US Eastern time) and when i went to check the the achievement in the "Notifications" tab on the Home page it said 2/29/2016 for like a nano second and than immediately changed
    to 3/1/2016 and I even changed the timezone on my Xbox One to Hawaii time because it always seems to happen after 7pm, but it still happened(seems my profile is setup with Eastern time someplace else, probably my Microsoft account).

And same with everyone else, if I view my achievements in snap mode it show the correct date. But if I view them in fullscreen it shows the wrong date, even on my account here on Xbox.com shows the wrong date on my Fallout 4 achievements. I got "Unlikely
    Valentine" on 11/19/2015 and "Scavver" on 11/18/2015 and when I check in snap mode, correct dates, but when i view in fullscreen or check on here on Xbox.com, incorrect dates.

I'm not sure if a fix will come anytime soon, but I hope so. It's not a HUGE deal, but it still irritates me.
  6. FuriousAngelX30 Win User

Incorrect Achievement Time Stamp

Has the latest update address this issue yet?
Thema:

1. Incorrect Screen Time Activity? - Similar Threads - Incorrect Screen Activity

2. One Punch Man A Hero Nobody Knows price is incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Punch Man A Hero Nobody Knows price is incorrect: Hello, I would like to ask why One Punch Man A Hero Nobody Knows is $199.95NZ instead of $119.95NZ. It's bothering me because I might be getting it so please Xbox fix it....
  3. Bandwidth usage stats incorrect. Staff feedback requested

in XboX Insiders
    Bandwidth usage stats incorrect. Staff feedback requested: Over the last 6 months I have provided numerous reports about the fault in Bandwidth usage stats being incorrect. I have commented on surveys "Would you recommend this update" with this being an...
  4. Incorrect start date on yearly XBox Gold Live subscription after I had a recurring monthly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect start date on yearly XBox Gold Live subscription after I had a recurring monthly...: I had a few days left on this month's recurring, monthly XBox Gold Live subscription, which ends on Feb 8, 2020. So, I did a switch subscription and chose the yearly subscription. I I entered...
  5. minecraft를 잘못 구매하였습니다. 환불이 가능한가요? [I purchased minecraft incorrectly. Can I get a refund?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft를 잘못 구매하였습니다. 환불이 가능한가요? [I purchased minecraft incorrectly. Can I get a refund?]: 마인크래프트를 구매하 싶어 구매를 하였는데 java edtion을 구매를 원했는데 windows10 edtion을 구매 해버 습니다. 결 한지는 2시간 10여분 가량 지난 상태 입니다. 사용하지않아 바로 삭 를 한 상태이 삭 하였다는 사진도 소지하 있습니다. 이거 환불이 가능한가요? 객지원팀에서 채팅상담도 불가하 화도 받지않아 이 게라도 글을...
  6. Incorrectly displayed items in queue.

in XboX Insiders
    Incorrectly displayed items in queue.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kwolf21 [link] [comments]
  7. Another user reporting the incorrect/wrong stats via bandwidth usage.

in XboX Insiders
    Another user reporting the incorrect/wrong stats via bandwidth usage.: Updated to the insider beta, thought it might have fixed it; nope. still the same. why isn't MS doing anything about it? from what I can gather from Google, it's been happening for months!...
  8. acquisto digitale errato [Mod Translation - incorrect digital purchase]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    acquisto digitale errato [Mod Translation - incorrect digital purchase]: salve, ho erroneamente acquistato robux pensando di poterli regalare ad un altro account. cosa posso fare? [Mod Translation - hi, I mistakenly bought robux thinking I could give them to another...
  9. Incorrectly billed $59.95!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Incorrectly billed $59.95!: Xbox Ultimate Game Pass $1 NOT $59.95 Is what was purchased and on the Microsoft history this is what is detailed BUT my bank card has been deducted $59.95!! Please help I don't need this and want...
  10. Xbox incorrectly applies screen time restriction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox incorrectly applies screen time restriction: I have my child set up under my family account. Screen time restrictions used to work. Now I've found that they don't. My son was playing long past the 8 pm restriction time. When I checked...