Incorrect warranty length on Xbox Elite controller

Discus and support Incorrect warranty length on Xbox Elite controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased a brand new Elite series 2 controller yesterday from Amazon. I registered the device with my Microsoft account but the warranty length... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dynarush333, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Dynarush333
    Dynarush333 Guest

Hi,

I purchased a brand new Elite series 2 controller yesterday from Amazon. I registered the device with my Microsoft account but the warranty length is too short. The Elite controllers are meant to have 12 months limited warranty however it shows the warranty only lasting till October this year.

I'd like to speak to a Microsoft employee however the contact page just sends me to irrelevant pages or to ask here.

Does anyone know how I could speak to someone human from Microsoft to get this resolved?

Thanks

:)

Dynarush333, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you're not seeing those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

manette Xbox Elite [Xbox Elite Handcuffs]

4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Considering a Series 2 Elite Controller despite known issues. What happens if a warranty replacement also malfunctions?

There have definitely been some known issues posted in the forums about the Elite Series 2 controller. If you do get a replacement for any reason, there should be a limited warranty on this as well but definitely check the fine print when you purchase
    one to be sure and to check the time length of the warranties.
  5. Boaz_ Win User

Microsoft Store(buying an elite controller)

Hey JtK,

The Elite controller is definitely a very nice step up from the controller that comes with the console. You get a lot of opportunities for customization, and it feels great. If I understand your question correctly, you're wondering if the warranty on your
    console will carry over to the Elite controller? Is it a warranty through Xbox or a third party such as Best Buy? The warranty on your Xbox will cover the Xbox and controller that came with it, but not the separately purchased Elite controller. If the warranty
    is through a third party, it would be best to check with them. Hope this helps!

Boaz
  6. Tormaz Win User

Xbox One Warranty expired after 11 months?!

Hello!

The warranty on the Xbox system and the controller often have a different warranty length. In the US the Console has a 12 month warranty, but the controller has a 90 day warranty.

I would definitely contact support directly to get the warranty issue resolved, since it should definitely still be under warranty. They would also be able to confirm the warranty on the controller itself.
Thema:

1. Incorrect warranty length on Xbox Elite controller - Similar Threads - Incorrect warranty length

2. NAT problem and incorrect video resolution

in XboX Insiders
    NAT problem and incorrect video resolution: Hello, with the ALPHA 2104 ring updates I noticed two problems that I never had before, I have already reported the problems several times also from the console, with the app it reports a problem....
  3. Second post same topic incorrectly answered by trainass

in XboX Insiders
    Second post same topic incorrectly answered by trainass: He locked my thread saying delta ring dosent have ftp multiplayer enabled OS version released: XB_FLT_2104VB19041.7296.210330-0000 Available: 2 p.m. PT – April 1, 2021 Mandatory: 3 a.m. PT – April...
  4. 1080p and non-4K incorrect video resolution issue

in XboX Insiders
    1080p and non-4K incorrect video resolution issue: After the latest ALPHA ring updates I have a strange problem. I keep the console on immediate power mode. My xbox series X is connected to a 4K UHD TV with HDR 10, on the console all options are...
  5. Incorrect "Your subscription is expiring, renew now." on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect "Your subscription is expiring, renew now." on dashboard.: I let my 3 months of gpu expire, than did a 12 month gold to gpu conversion, everything seems fine, expiration date is 2022,but i still have an annoying "Renew now." ad on my home screen, it's...
  6. Cannot start any game - Error: Incorrect function

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot start any game - Error: Incorrect function: [img] When trying to play any game from Xbox Game Pass (Desperados III, Dead By Daylight, Grounded) on PC, error like this shows up. Reinstalling the games doesn't work. I tried restarting...
  7. Xbox warranty information incorrect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox warranty information incorrect: I need to update the warranty information for my xbox. I have tried going through the ‘contact us’ section but it tells me i have to speak with someone. It also states the call me back option is...
  8. incorrect warranty information

in XBoX on Consoles
    incorrect warranty information: Good day. I purchased my console on 27/05/2020. I have purchase invoice on hand. But when I registered my device it shows as the warranty had expired. I need assistance as the console currently...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Disconnects and Warranty incorrect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - Disconnects and Warranty incorrect: First off, is there no form to email Xbox Support? Seems like my only option was to chat with a virtual assistant that was no more helpful than Google. In an attempt to find a way to contact...
  10. Incorrect Microsoft Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect Microsoft Warranty: Bought a new xbox one x from argos, i registered it for the warranty but it says only 8 months left? c2b5b932-a53c-4fa3-9285-6ca5f3ce2a02