Incorrectly displayed items in queue.

Discus and support Incorrectly displayed items in queue. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Kwolf21 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kwolf21, Jan 18, 2020.

1. /u/Kwolf21
    /u/Kwolf21 Guest

/u/Kwolf21, Jan 18, 2020
  2. CHUCK MORR1S Win User

Gamertag Displaying Incorrectly

Yeah its very annoying. Hopefully I will get to the bottom of it and let you know.
  3. CRiMiN4L Win User

I'm having the same issue .. ( showing )

Isn't it possible for Xbox to just change the gamertag to something else, and then back to the original.. ( in y case.. change to "Anyname", and then change "Anyname" back to ( the way it was originally created) .

Or if M$ is willing to spot me 1600 Microsoft points ( 800 to change & 800 to change back) I'll do it myself! Been paying membership for a long time ( 6-7 years) you guys should really be able to fix this!

I've been on the phone with the dutch M$ support here.. but they are too cheap to spot any M$ points! Here's to hoping the US CSD does care a bit more about their customers
  4. Miss Portia Win User

Thank you Andy - we're taking a look. :)
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Thanks again! I'm going to collect some info on this and I'll let you know what I find out. Thanks!
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey there Changer! So you are seeing two different versions of your GT now, correct? Can you provide me a screenshot of this from your console? Thanks!
Thema:

1. Incorrectly displayed items in queue. - Similar Threads - Incorrectly displayed items

2. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Incorrect pricing displayed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 Incorrect pricing displayed: Today I went to purchase Star Wars Battlefront 2 on the Microsoft Store page on my Xbox One. My wife and son were sat next to me and we saw that the game was marked 60% off at $39.96 AUD (give or...
  3. incorrectly displays the statistics of the games on Xbox cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    incorrectly displays the statistics of the games on Xbox cloud: The problem with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection - incorrectly displays the statistics of the games and the number of stars in the star club. Actually 1967 stars and in the achievements on Xbox...
  4. The problem with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection - incorrectly displays the statistics of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection - incorrectly displays the statistics of ...: Проблема с коллекцией пасьянсов Microsoft - неправильно отображает статистику игр и количество звезд в звездном клубе. На самом деле звезды 1967 года и в достижениях Xbox облака 1050 и 13%...
  5. OneGuide closed captions displaying incorrectly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide closed captions displaying incorrectly: Console recently updated with a small 400-something MB update (current version number is 404.1709.9001.14, but fairly certain that's the new dash update number), and since then the closed captions...
  6. Xbox Reputation Being Displayed Incorrectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Reputation Being Displayed Incorrectly: Hey so we've all been there before. Toxic communities are everywhere and people will report you for just about anything. I play Smite, a lot.. and moving up the ladders in Ranked will let you meet...
  7. Currency incorrectly displayed - Correct Locale (Xbox360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Currency incorrectly displayed - Correct Locale (Xbox360): We have just obtained an Xbox 360 and from what I can tell, the settings are correct. The Language is the one we want and the Locale is correct (Russia). However, the currency is displayed in...
  8. Xbox Live tenure displaying incorrect date?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live tenure displaying incorrect date?: I've been an Xbox Live Gold member since Live launched in November 2002. Yet my tenure initially read (14) but now it's displaying (12). Not sure how many others are experiencing issues with their...
  9. Incorrect "last seen online" display when signed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect "last seen online" display when signed out: Ive been noticing a recent bug with the latest Xbox Dashboard update to my console back in March. What happens is when i get off, it'll display when i was last inside an app. For example: i sign...
  10. Incorrect "last seen online" display when signing out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect "last seen online" display when signing out: Ive been noticing a recent bug with the latest Xbox Dashboard update to my console back in March. What happens is when i get off, it'll display when i was last inside an app. For example: i sign...