Incorrectly formatted postal code how do I fix it

Discus and support Incorrectly formatted postal code how do I fix it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to buy borderlands the handsome collection on my Xbox one but my postal code Is incorrectly formatted what is the correct format (more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PastoralMusic78, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Incorrectly formatted postal code how do I fix it

I'm trying to buy borderlands the handsome collection on my Xbox one but my postal code Is incorrectly formatted what is the correct format (more details I'm using my Phillipines address I'm using my PH postal code also in settings phillipines is not a region
    so help please

:)

PastoralMusic78, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

4. BluSwirl Win User

Incorrectly formatted postal code

Well, it's obvious you *don't* have the right postcode, according to that pic. Perhaps I've missed something, but it just looks like a random string of numbers! The way the cursor is displayed kinda suggests that you need ANOTHER number... whenever I've
    done online banking through my Xbox One, this 'glitch' happens if I'm trying to input a passcode while using my controller. The problem gets sorted once I connect my keyboard and the cursor can move freely again. So weird.
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

If you are in the States it might require the zip +4 format.

For example 00000-0000

Good luck
  6. J.R.G. Win User

If you are in the States it might require the zip +4 format.

For example 00000-0000

Good luck
    Personally never had to that in the States.

The postal code the O.P. gave was from Rheinsberg Germany if anyone was interested.

Peace, J.R.
Thema:

1. Incorrectly formatted postal code how do I fix it - Similar Threads - Incorrectly formatted postal

2. Country when buying xbox 360 games incorrect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Country when buying xbox 360 games incorrect: Hello, I have a problem when i am trying to buy (games with gold or other game) a 360 game via the browser it says i have to enter a valid payment option. Whenever I enter the payment option it...
  3. Post code incorrectly formatted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Post code incorrectly formatted: Trying to get xbox live gold but it keeps saying post code incorrectly formatted my card is from UK but I'm in Saudi I've checked the post code but no joy, help please...
  4. incorrect sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    incorrect sounds: My xbox one has been making incorrect sounds lately. the notifications make weird sounds, when navigating the home screen it makes weird sounds, in games it makes weird sounds, etc. If anyone can...
  5. Formato de Codigo postal incorrecto [Incorrect postal code format]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Formato de Codigo postal incorrecto [Incorrect postal code format]: Estoy intentando comprar el fifa 2019 y cuando pongo la tarjeta de credito al poner el codigo postal me pone error en formato y no me deja comprar. Soy de uruguay corroborre el codigo y es...
  6. Xbox one incorrect resolution for tv invalid format

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one incorrect resolution for tv invalid format: Hi, my son has set the resolution on xbox one by accident to 1440 which means this is an invalid format for tv. Without the ability to see the setting (no tv) i am unable to change it back. I...
  7. Cannot purchase Halo 3: ODST because of incorrectly formatted postcode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase Halo 3: ODST because of incorrectly formatted postcode: I cannot buy the Halo 3: ODST add on to the Master Chief collection because although I have an Xbox gold subscription and the Xbox has my credit card and Paypal info, it always demands that I...
  8. "Incorrect formatted postcode"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Incorrect formatted postcode": I was recently trying to buy some stuff in Destiny on my Xbox One, after selecting payment options I got to the part where you have to enter your postcode, but it says "Incorrectly formatted...
  9. Incorrectly formatted postal code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrectly formatted postal code: [img] I am trying to buy Xbox Live, and the postal code is required. But for some reason, the postal code is not working. I have tried many ways to write it but it just keeps telling me that the...
  10. Incorrectly formatted postcode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrectly formatted postcode: ive been trying to put in my postcode to buy a game on xbox but it says "incorretly formatted postcode" what do i do ??? Help plzzzzz 3b90e13d-9a19-4ba9-8a29-4f2545b2e95b