Increase account limit so that can purchase surface

Discus and support Increase account limit so that can purchase surface in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i have purchased gift card thinking that they can be used to purchase surface pro. but now then i notice that there is a limit of USD1000 to an... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Aik LengN, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Aik LengN
    Aik LengN Guest

i have purchased gift card thinking that they can be used to purchase surface pro. but now then i notice that there is a limit of USD1000 to an account. is there a way to increase the limit or use multiple account to make payment?

:)

Aik LengN, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

There is no way to increase the limit, and depending on local laws there may be further restrictions according to this support page
    on account limits.
    As RandyAU93 noted you would need to do a split payment on the purchase.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

I believe you can use a gift card or account balance to cover most of a purchase, then use a separate payment method (like a credit/debit card or Paypal) to cover the rest of that, and most likely for that very reason.
  4. DavePori Win User

4 months of Gold for $4.00, (FROM XBOX SITE)

Says "Limit 1 per account." on the bottom, possible the stack will increase to 10, so that'd be $30 bucks that microsoft could charge you on top of it.

'But Dave they can't do that'

Read the TOS part that says they can charge you for no reason

Will they? Probably not
  5. rsattler Win User

wifi direct with xbox one smartglass

Correction to the above - Windows 8.1 allows for the Wifi Direct functionality, so it may not be limited to either Surface. Apologies for the gaff.
  6. Sipuli91 Win User

Follower's carrying capacity limit?

They sure do have their limits and the limit can be increased with enchanted items like with the player's characters. I don't know if there are differences, though.
Thema:

1. Increase account limit so that can purchase surface - Similar Threads - Increase account limit

2. Price Increase to Xbox Live without any pre-notification!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Price Increase to Xbox Live without any pre-notification!!!: I was just wondering why I have been charged £6.99 for Xbox Live, without prior notification from Microsoft of the price increase. It’s just rude! I was paying £5.99 for my son to play online...
  3. Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased: I remember buying xbox live gold for £20 now it's twice as expensive 276573aa-449a-447a-ac4b-240aae319ddb
  4. : How to increase Xbox Download Speed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : How to increase Xbox Download Speed: : How to increase Xbox Download Speed (Updates, Game Downloads) Hi ArminatorX, thanks for fast reply! Im based in Austria (Vienna) and tried the Sky Fiber Seattle WA Server on PC. Ping 196,...
  5. Xbox Live Message - Increase in Yearly Subscription Price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Message - Increase in Yearly Subscription Price: Hi I received a message via xbox live on the xbox one today. It advised that the price is increasing to £49.99. I paid for 12 months in April 2019 and my renewal is not due until May 2020. The...
  6. 地平线4家长监护增么打开 [Translation-Horizon 4 parental monitoring increased open]

in XBoX on Windows
    地平线4家长监护增么打开 [Translation-Horizon 4 parental monitoring increased open]: 地平线4家长监护增么打开? 账号满18 重启 效 [Translation- Horizon 4 parental monitoring increased? Account full 18 Invalid restart] 5fe6d785-4408-4ffb-9b79-05ec4d9b4044
  7. Ive just received a msg about live price increase does this apply when i renew in 2020 or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive just received a msg about live price increase does this apply when i renew in 2020 or...: Ive recived a msg about a price increase of xbox live any info would be appreciated c79e23ab-0cdf-4224-9cfa-14673cffe3ba
  8. Xbox live price increase!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live price increase!!!: Don't buy it straight from Xbox. It's usually cheaper to buy prepaid codes from other retailers especially around the holidays. 3bc44ceb-323c-4518-95fd-ab8a10535adb
  9. My Xbox live length of time does not increase.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live length of time does not increase.: Hello friends, I been a xbox live user since Febraury 28th 2013. I have payed all years succesfully and played multiplayer games all years since then. Nevertheless, I checked this week my xbox...
  10. spent x amount to increase vip level by Feb, but still not applied to my account

in XBoX Rewards
    spent x amount to increase vip level by Feb, but still not applied to my account: Participated on Feb promo about spending x amount to increase star rating by 1. March 7th passed, still not applied to my account. b8f20f3c-4f1d-4595-aefa-9ef64542822f