Increase in digital games crashing

Discus and support Increase in digital games crashing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm a Beta insider (currently) and I've been seeing an unwelcome uptick in games crashing unexpectedly. As the title suggests, I only really see this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RBGfreeDom, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Increase in digital games crashing

I'm a Beta insider (currently) and I've been seeing an unwelcome uptick in games crashing unexpectedly. As the title suggests, I only really see this on digital titles (Gamepass and purchases). I'm on a x1x and it happens with both internal and externally installed titles. When I was previously on Alpha (end of 2020), the crashes were increasing and the system was telling me that it was because of overheating. When I changed to Beta at the top of the year, the crashes and stability went back up but now it's happening again with Outriders. I can barely get a mission off and then I'm just back at Home for no reason and the game has shut down. It's happened with other titles but only really see it with digital titles. I've reported many times with other titles and even attempted to use the trace reporting. Anyone else experiencing an uptick in title crashes or have any suggestions?

submitted by /u/RBGfreeDom
    [link] [comments]

/u/RBGfreeDom, Apr 7, 2021
  2. laxman215 Win User

destiny 2 keeps crashing

I play the game digitally and it crashes anywhere in the game
  3. Deathnad Win User

Digital pre-order

Every game released for Xbox One will be available at launch (release date) via digital download. Digital pre-orders are few and very limited currently but they will increase as Microsoft allows more retailers to sell digital versions of the games.
  4. AyeeJamesy Win User

Still be able to get a refund?

If it is digital you may not get it my game kept crashing and they refused it
  5. AARANTHEAKSTONE Win User

Error 0x803f900a

I'm having same problem. No digital games loading, just crash to homescreen
  6. MigG1 Win User

COD Modern Warfare

Mine is. It will load and is functional but it wont load games and will proceed to crash. I digitally own the game
Thema:

Increase in digital games crashing

1. Increase in digital games crashing - Similar Threads - Increase digital games

2. Fix for download speed and practical idea to increase game library size.

in XboX Insiders
    Fix for download speed and practical idea to increase game library size.: I am not sure if this is where this should go but here it goes. I found my internet connection speed at the modem differed very much from the download speed that the Xbox game pass pc app was...
  3. How do I increase the deadzone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I increase the deadzone?: I just got Hitman 3. Been having a lot of fun, but my left joystick likes to get stuck just ever so slightly foward, making me move forward when i want to stand still. I can nudge back into place,...
  4. Unable to increase the Dev Mode Storage on my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to increase the Dev Mode Storage on my Xbox One X: I am using Xbox one x , after activating the Dev Mode, the console got restarted in Dev mode. I tried to increase the Dev mode storage, It was initially showing 5 GB , i had 35 GB left free on my...
  5. Xbox cancels Xbox Live gold increase prices

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cancels Xbox Live gold increase prices: https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/1352845180735393793 https://preview.redd.it/8zpv7d5ha1d61.png?width=749&format=png&auto=webp&s=cf42307553a7bbec2537a4eb0d4a886ca95b1438 submitted by...
  6. XBox Live Gold Subscription price increase

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold Subscription price increase: Wooow... Talk about suicide. I have always loved your XBox products but this goes too far. I understand that services cost and increases in subscriptions are necessary but it doesn't benefit the...
  7. XBOX LIVE GOLD PRICE INCREASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GOLD PRICE INCREASE: I like many others have been a loyal xbox customer, even through all of microsofts money grubbing ideas, the crappy launch of the new consoles, and lack of new games and content to play. Now in...
  8. Please help: No increase in capture length using USB 3.0 external drive as storage...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: No increase in capture length using USB 3.0 external drive as storage...: So, this is freakin' driving me NUTS; I bought a brand new, Seagate, two terabyte drive (USB 3.0) specifically for capturing game play. I plug it in, get asked how I want to use it (media), then I...
  9. Why has Capcom increased its digital prices?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Capcom increased its digital prices?: Purchased Resident Evil HD on release for 24.95 nzd , now its 31.95 nzd?? Wanted to get RE zero HD on release, price was showing 24.95 nzd , so i go out and buy a 25$ MS $ card, come home and its...
  10. How do I increase my download speed for digital games on my xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I increase my download speed for digital games on my xbox one?: I recently purchased a digital copy of Halo 5 and it is taking forever, I have tried everything. I have turned off all the other systems in my house that use WIFI (phones, iPads, laptops) to...