Increase in fan speed with latest alpha Series X

Discus and support Increase in fan speed with latest alpha Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has anyone else noticed an increase in fan speed on the Series X with the latest alpha build when playing games and on the Home screen? I'm running the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/James_T_West1, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Increase in fan speed with latest alpha Series X

Has anyone else noticed an increase in fan speed on the Series X with the latest alpha build when playing games and on the Home screen? I'm running the alpha build released 9/24.

submitted by /u/James_T_West1
    [link] [comments]

/u/James_T_West1, Sep 26, 2021
  2. Wanorios Win User

Will the Xbox One have a cooling fan?

if this fan indicates something, is that the xbox1 speed is planned to be increased
  3. laith933 Win User

My Xbox one console turns off after few mins of starting game

1st of all, thank for responding.

Regarding mentioned issue, all of them is checked.

Horizontal placed, nothing block xbox vents.

By the way the xbox fan running at low speed, it means that the temp is good. I have tried to block xbox vents to ckeck if xbox increases fan speed or not, console increases it as expected.
  4. SeanVanKampen Win User

Xbox One Fan Noise

Is your xbox well ventilated? The xbox one is designed to keep it self cool by increasing the fan speed when it is getting hot. The faster the fan spins the louder it is.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Fortnite wont start without XBL or Game Pass Ultimate

F2p is only for xbox alpha skip insiders program

Series x isn't included yet as it hasn't joined the insidersprogram
  6. MSFTJoaoRibeiro Win User

Loud noise from my slim xbox

Does the console have enough space to cool down ?

The increase of speed in the fan can be caused by overheating.

Kindest regards.
Thema:

Increase in fan speed with latest alpha Series X

1. Increase in fan speed with latest alpha Series X - Similar Threads - Increase fan speed

2. SX controller triggers deadzone increased since latest firmware, or is it just me?

in XboX Insiders
    SX controller triggers deadzone increased since latest firmware, or is it just me?: It feels like both triggers deadzone had been increased for the Series controller since the latest firmware update, which is a bad thing especially for racing games that requires small inputs to...
  3. What's the Best Storage increase for XBOX SERIES X Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the Best Storage increase for XBOX SERIES X Console: Hi there so I just got the XBOX SERIES X console and I didn't realize I needed more storage for my games and apps so I look into the new Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X|S because...
  4. Newest Skip-Ahead build has greatly increased BC 360 game quality.

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Skip-Ahead build has greatly increased BC 360 game quality.: Booted up New Vegas and was really surprised at how crisp and clear it looks on my 4K display. I play it regularly and the clarity is definitely better. Anyone else noticing this on other titles?...
  5. Is there a way to increase screen resolution while streaming to laptop? The gane seems...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to increase screen resolution while streaming to laptop? The gane seems...: I'm using remote play the laptop screen res is 1366x768. submitted by /u/phantombuz [link] [comments]
  6. Increasing frame rate for 1080p for high refresh rate monitors

in XboX Insiders
    Increasing frame rate for 1080p for high refresh rate monitors: Why is it possible for the xbsx to push 120fps at 4k which has 4 times the amount of pixels as 1080p. But cannot support a higher refresh rate above 120fps at 1080p. If someone could tell me the...
  7. Group or Pins, I am wondering what is the maximum. Did they increased it?

in XboX Insiders
    Group or Pins, I am wondering what is the maximum. Did they increased it?: That’s it submitted by /u/Lukaslukaslu [link] [comments]
  8. And how can I up date my Xbox one to play my new increased games

in XBoX Accessibility
    And how can I up date my Xbox one to play my new increased games: And how can I up date my Xbox one control to play my new increases games?? ccdc9f38-f851-4d21-9293-8efd7698ff74
  9. Xbox one x fan no longer increasing rpm

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x fan no longer increasing rpm: Hello I have a well ventilated clean xbox one x. Until recently everything was fine, now the console will show down due to overheating during more intense destiny 2 bosses. (I only play one game...
  10. Console Fan Noise Increasing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Fan Noise Increasing: I've had my Xbox One console since day one in November. In the beginning, it was whisper quiet! Lately, the fan is very audible. I can even hear it when the console turns on in standby mode to...