Indicator or list of (Leaving Xbox Game Pass) games

Discus and support Indicator or list of (Leaving Xbox Game Pass) games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to tell without playing each game separately if they are still playable from Xbox game pass? I have a 4tb hard drive full of Xbox game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RandySlim76, Mar 22, 2020.

1. RandySlim76
    RandySlim76 Guest

Is there a way to tell without playing each game separately if they are still playable from Xbox game pass?

I have a 4tb hard drive full of Xbox game pass games and I went to play several games and every one of them that I tried had an error saying they were gone or need to be purchased (something similar to that
    anyway).

If there was an indicator on the Xbox that showed these games were not playable that would be awesome but I don't know if it.

Maybe a complete list somewhere of all the games that have LEFT (LEAVING GAME PASS) would be great too.

Thanks so very much.

:)

RandySlim76, Mar 22, 2020
  2. RandySlim76 Win User

That's weird because Netflix keeps a list that they keep up. Seems like Microsoft would do the same.
  3. RandySlim76 Win User

Honestly I thought there should be a way already. Very odd that there isn't.

Maybe someone has a list of games that have been on game pass so far then look at the ones that are there now to be able to start a Wiki on it since Microsoft have made one yet.
  4. RandySlim76 Win User

I could not find a FULL list for the games that are unavailable, only the ones that were leaving as of now.

If you know of such a way on the app please tell me? Maybe the Xbox itself would say.
  5. RandySlim76 Win User

Need a list of the games or a way to know which of the GAME PASS games that are not available to play anymore.

Thanks
  6. RandySlim76 Win User

Very sad indeed. I had found one awhile back but it was incomplete. Now I can't find that list anymore even in my history.
Thema:

1. Indicator or list of (Leaving Xbox Game Pass) games - Similar Threads - Indicator list Leaving

2. Do DLC & Expansion codes that have no indicated expiration dates never expire?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do DLC & Expansion codes that have no indicated expiration dates never expire?: Hi, I have the DLC code for Marching Fire Edition and also for the Legacy Battle Pack for For Honor on Xbox One. I want to give these as a gift to someone as I have not redeemed them... But I...
  3. Adding friends to the home screen is great but is shows no indication of if they are online...

in XboX Insiders
    Adding friends to the home screen is great but is shows no indication of if they are online...: I like the feature because it makes inviting your favourite favourites way easier, especially if they are offline, but it’d be good to know what their status is submitted by /u/toosiewillson...
  4. Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...: I have ocd and it just bothers me when I'm in a game, do I need to re install black ops 4? I'm using a turtle beach on xbox. c7f8761a-8c3d-4f44-b81a-31af255a4978
  5. Xbox Live Gold code says redeemed; no indication code worked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold code says redeemed; no indication code worked: This is long-winded, but please bear with me. Earlier this month, I "purchased" a three-month subscription for XBL Gold using Microsoft Rewards points. The code came via e-mail, just as they...
  6. Permanent plug next to batterie indicator in the upper right corner

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent plug next to batterie indicator in the upper right corner: There is a plug next to the batterie indicator which means that ur controller is connectet with USB not with Batteries. But even if its not Connectet with USB rather with batteries there is the...
  7. Elite controller series 2 profile indicator light issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 profile indicator light issue: My elite controller 2 has a problem with the profile indicator lights. In profile 1 the top light is on. In profile 2 the top light is also on. And in profile 3 the top and bottom lights are both...
  8. Xbox Play and charge kit no light indicator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Play and charge kit no light indicator: I bought original Xbox Play and charge kit and Xbox One x fallout 76 edition. My cable is charging but light is off. On when hit xbox button on controller, I see battery with cable and when I plug...
  9. -Feature Idea- Add an indicator showing when games I have downloaded are no longer included...

in XboX Insiders
    -Feature Idea- Add an indicator showing when games I have downloaded are no longer included...: I would like an indicator, like a little red X or something on the thumbnail of games that I have downloaded but are no longer supported in Game Pass. This way, I will easily know which games are...
  10. Live Status Indicator in the Xbox UI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Status Indicator in the Xbox UI: Great article about the Aug. 6 outage in Prime Time! https://www.thurrott.com/xbox/211689/xbox-live-outage-blocks-you-from-playing-your-digital-games You are spot on here Brad! The Xbox UI should...