Individual app audio and volume control and settings.

Discus and support Individual app audio and volume control and settings. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been having trouble with adjusting the Spotify music to party chat volume. And I've spoken to the support team and there was nothing to fix my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HannahwithanHx2, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Individual app audio and volume control and settings.

I've been having trouble with adjusting the Spotify music to party chat volume. And I've spoken to the support team and there was nothing to fix my problem. So I thought it would be a good thing to see in the xbox console audio settings to see a volume controll for each individual opened app instead of having a chat mixer, as with the chat mixer, you can't adjust an app volume without adjusting another app volume. I would like to see individual overall volume sliders for each individual open app for example, a slider for just party chat volume and a slider for just Spotify music volume and a slider for game volume e.t.c. so I am able to make music louder or quieter without it affecting the party chat volume, so I can still hear both apps clearly.

submitted by /u/HannahwithanHx2
    [link] [comments]

/u/HannahwithanHx2, Apr 19, 2021
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox One S audio output volume control

Hi ZoltánBalázs2,

That is still not possible because volume control is only specific to the audio output device (speakers). You control volume only through the TV or any external audio device with speakers. The only exception to this would be volume control for headsets that
    don't have the volume control built in. In this case if you plug in a headset to the Xbox One controller via the 3.5mm jack, then volume is controlled by a slider found in the Xbox Accessories app when looking at the controller's settings.

In conclusion, the Xbox One console is not responsible for the volume of the audio output as that is handled by the audio output device itself. The Xbox One just processes the audio formats to whatever you have set it to in the Audio output settings and
    then the audio travels to your audio output device, which is what has the volume control. Therefore, as far as volume control goes, the Xbox One Media Remote is only able to control the volume on your TV that you have set up with your Xbox One under the TV
    & OneGuide settings and then in "Device Control".

As mentioned previously, please refer back to that support article on what the remote is used for.
  3. Veroku Chan Win User

Headset Adapter Support (Live Chat)

On any headset that has its own volume controller, you should set that controller to max volume. Then use the adapters controls to set your chat, and game audio volume to more suitable levels.

Adjusting both controls can lead to odd audio problems as StainableDog describes.
  4. Cerebral Paul Win User

Should Xbox add a voice control for Parties ?

This has been discussed before. It would be very nice to be able to control the volume of each person individually, but that would require that each chat participant be treated as an individual audio source/channel to each other person for them to be able
    to control the volumes. Would probably require a code rewrite from the ground up.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller Headphone Jack Audio Quality

I avoid using the Xbox One controller headphone jack because I prefer having physical buttons to mute and adjust volume. If you don't spending a little bit of extra cash, I'd recommend picking up the Xbox One Stereo Headset adaptor or the Turtle Beach
    Headset Audio Controller Plus. Both plug into the bottom of your controller, offer great sound quality and have physical buttons for muting your mic, and adjusting individual volumes for game audio and chat audio.
  6. captainron1900 Win User

Volume Changing

I checked the audio setting in xboxlive section of mw3 and all I saw was volume control
Thema:

Individual app audio and volume control and settings.

1. Individual app audio and volume control and settings. - Similar Threads - Individual app audio

2. Time limits on all games not just individual games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Time limits on all games not just individual games?: Hi - is it possible to set a time limit for a group of apps i.e. all games ? I can only see how to do this for apps individually. It works well on Apple Screen Time - because it means you can set...
  3. Language Setting for Individual Games

in XboX Insiders
    Language Setting for Individual Games: I'm aware that content installed from disks has a set language, and certain games have an in-game setting to change language. However some games such as Yakuza Kiwami (Digital) annoyingly requires...
  4. About a certain individual that shall not be named

in XBoX Accessibility
    About a certain individual that shall not be named: There is this one kid who said he was in trouble and needed me to click a link so i can help him he says. " PLZ i need your help" and sends a link. i did because i wanted to help that individual...
  5. Xbox app for Pc displays "there was an error" message instead of individual games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Pc displays "there was an error" message instead of individual games: On the main game pass page, the a sad face as well as the message "there was an error" is displayed in the squares where games are shown e.g. new games, most popular, etc. The featured section,...
  6. Xbox Companion App Party Mic Sensitivity and Individual Volume Control

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App Party Mic Sensitivity and Individual Volume Control: Hey, I've been playing a lot of Modern Warfare 2019 with my friends who still play on Xbox. Normally i don't use the Xbox companion app for 2 reasons. There isn't anyone i can talk to and play...
  7. Store unable to load individual game/app tiles

in XboX Insiders
    Store unable to load individual game/app tiles: [IMG] submitted by /u/Spectre696 [link] [comments]
  8. Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about...: As title. I own a good sized Ark: Survival Evolved server cluster and we recently set-up a club for community interaction etc but as the club has gotten more popular we have added new channels for...
  9. Achievement App - Individual achievement progress tracking shows 0% always

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement App - Individual achievement progress tracking shows 0% always: So I know certain games don't have achievement tracking. But the ones that do, that I HAVE seen on both my Smart glass App and console are now magically gone. All my achievements have a 0% even...
  10. No individual games on NFL sunday ticket through NFL app

in XBoX on Consoles
    No individual games on NFL sunday ticket through NFL app: Anyone else not able to watch individual games on NFL app? I get redzone but can't watch any other game. I was able to watch last week no problems. d1b1396e-ca8d-408e-868b-e1906b85d069