Indubitably, my dear Watson...

Discus and support Indubitably, my dear Watson... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; first i've heard of it, but i'm interested in seeing more about the game, Sherlock Holmes was my favorite character to read about when i was younger.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zero Divided, May 7, 2014.

1. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest

Zero Divided, May 7, 2014
  2. 30K

Congrats bud. I gotta start all over on my acheivments :/

Sherlock Holmes never said "Elementary, my dear Watson."

RebelliousSoup, May 7, 2014
  3. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Games coming out 09/26...

[quote user="US Revenge"]

i wouldn't buy any game you get can retail from the marketplace.

[/quote]Dyslexia?

I have 'The Testament of Sherlock Holmes' ordered. Getting it delivered in the next couple days. (Came out yesterday.) Nerdy puzzle solving, my dear Watson.

Eggnogga, May 7, 2014
  4. Indubitably, my dear Watson...

Interesting indeed... I will have to ruminate on this.

Galactic Geek, May 7, 2014
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Interesting indeed... I will have to ruminate on this.
  6. RebelliousSoup Win User

Congrats bud. I gotta start all over on my acheivments :/

Sherlock Holmes never said "Elementary, my dear Watson."
  7. Eggnogga Win User

Games coming out 09/26...

[quote user="US Revenge"]

i wouldn't buy any game you get can retail from the marketplace.

[/quote]Dyslexia?

I have 'The Testament of Sherlock Holmes' ordered. Getting it delivered in the next couple days. (Came out yesterday.) Nerdy puzzle solving, my dear Watson.
  8. LegendOfGta Win User

Gta iv video editor glitch/error or bug?...

Pardon my intrusion but I do believe you are in the Xbox 360 Games Forum, hm? What you seek is something more towards a PC forum, correct? Indubitably, oh boy! You seek the PC Forum. Fortunately, I so happen to have said link to said forum on me, old chap:

forums.xbox.com/.../259.aspx

Enjoy your PC inquiries, dear old boy.

Pip, pip, a diddly do!
  9. The Erroneous Win User

WARNING !! POSSIBLE STORY SPOILER !! How to defeat uranus zone story boss/psychopath

Wow she looks like emma watson
Thema:

1. Indubitably, my dear Watson... - Similar Threads - Indubitably dear Watson

2. DEAR MR SATYA NADELLA (MICROSOFT CEO) CAN YOU HELP US ! MAKE OUR ONLINE GAMING FAIR !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DEAR MR SATYA NADELLA (MICROSOFT CEO) CAN YOU HELP US ! MAKE OUR ONLINE GAMING FAIR !!!: Dear Mr Na della: I am a hardcore gamer.I love playing Friday the 13th online. My concern is the game is being corruptied! Friday the 13th has up to 7 counselors .The problem is "PARTY CHAT" here...
  3. Dear Mr miss Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Mr miss Xbox: Hello there xbox guys. . I love and like updates OK so don't get me wrong. . But why the [Mod removed-profanity] does a multimillion dollar company can't even get there [Mod removed-profanity]...
  4. Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or...: I bought this ebook from that promotion on 14th January.I saw it on the promotion page and I bought it.After 2 weeks of waiting I didn't received my code. I really need help. First of all,I want...
  5. Dear Xbox Support,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Xbox Support,: I have an account that has been banned in 2012 and still is banned till 12/31/9999. GT: xSAVAGEx ROCKSO. i never got a warning for this ban. and i never really got to fight the ban. i was in the...
  6. Dear Parents of any Children on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Parents of any Children on xbox: Dear Parents, hi did you know that new gun game your child is playing is not a game they should be playing. It has a rating for "MATURE" for a reason. That reason may not be because its to graphic...
  7. Dear microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear microsoft: my internet is off for a few days and therefore I can't even play my xb1 and can't play borderlands with my kids on the 360 because my character is dlc which is downloaded to my console...
  8. Dear Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Xbox: **** off with your stupid **** chat enforcement. "Here play this game where you can murder hookers and beat random pedestrians to death with a hammer...BUT YOU CANNOT USE PROFANITY TO OTHER...
  9. Dear Xbox creators and people who worked on mcpe can u guys fix the xbox live account problems ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Xbox creators and people who worked on mcpe can u guys fix the xbox live account problems ...: pls fix this bug of the xbox account problems on mcpe it keep saying to go here but I didn’t got any help so pls fix this problem cb3aa024-21cb-4b80-914b-1566b8d0a218
  10. Dear Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Xbox Live: Dear Xbox Live. Someone name Inkie was threatening me and my friend for killing him in a game of Halo Reach. He has my friend’s IP address and threatened to swat me. He told me if I gave...