Indue invoice / Xbox Live

Discus and support Indue invoice / Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my father received a 59,99€ bill on his credit card, while loging in my 2 accounts, hi credit card doesn’t appear. there is no way to trace the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by porcariojulien, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Indue invoice / Xbox Live

Hi,

my father received a 59,99€ bill on his credit card, while loging in my 2 accounts, hi credit card doesn’t appear.

there is no way to trace the payment source and Microsoft doesn’t have a mail support to be reached.

This is really not good service for a multinational like Microsoft...

Now we are stuck with the problem...

No solution.

:)

porcariojulien, Jan 8, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear the request callback feature was not compatible with your mobile number.

To clarify you say you live and work in Columbia, but the charge is in euro's? Does the account in question have a European billing address?

I found a thread with international phone numbers that still may be operational. The U.S. and Canada support number was discontinued but I don't believe the international number have changed.
  3. porcariojulien Win User

Unfortunately, I tried, my number is not valid for them...

This is a mainstream mobile number from Colombia where I live and work.

I do not know how to sort this out.
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

020 7365 9792 Here's the UK number
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Porcario,

Only support agent will be able to help with this. We on the forums don't have the tools to help with this.
    When you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these
    steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
  6. El Mago tv Win User

I think you should call costumer service soon as posible and tell them whats going i think that the best you should do
Thema:

1. Indue invoice / Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Indue invoice Live

2. fatura (Invoice)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fatura (Invoice): Ola minha fatura esta errada eu comprei um jogo de 96 reais fifa 19 e cobrou uma vez e ta cobrando de novo e dois vezes ai eu queria reembolso ou que corrigi-se isto [Translation] Hello my...
  3. NOTA FISCAL[INVOICE]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NOTA FISCAL[INVOICE]: Bom Dia , Fiz a compra de um jogo na loja Microsoft porem a nota fiscal foi emitida sem meu cpf , gostaria de saber se é possivel e emissao com meu cpf na nota [Translation - Good Morning ,I...
  4. Factura fiscal de mis compras online en microsoft.com [Translation-Tax invoice of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Factura fiscal de mis compras online en microsoft.com [Translation-Tax invoice of my...: Hola quisiera saber como puedo obtener las facturas de mis compras que he hecho de manera online en el sitio de Microsoft. Me podrían orientar? Muchas gracias. Saludos. EC [Translation- Hi, I...
  5. Suscripción facturada dos veces [Translation - Invoiced subscription twice]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Suscripción facturada dos veces [Translation - Invoiced subscription twice]: En mi tarjeta de crédito para el mes de octubre la suscripción a xboxlive está dos veces, una dice MICROSOFT *XBOXLIVE 6,99 y en línea otra dice MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE 6,99 Los meses anteriores...
  6. How to download invoices as firm (company) not(!) as private person

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to download invoices as firm (company) not(!) as private person: How can I insert to invoices my VAT number? ba3c4572-2cf1-4f8c-ae35-98bc982a8b9a
  7. Problem doubles invoicing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem doubles invoicing: I have was invoice twice for the same service while I have that 1 abo gold 10/10/2018 95532117-7d93-4e5a-9954-a9aa9fe05663 Visa ****** 6,99 € 07/10/2018 568016509727868910...
  8. Invoiced but game is not in my library

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Invoiced but game is not in my library: Hi, today I bought the game "GTA San Andreas" on Xbox 360 on the xbox 360 store : https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Grand-Theft-Auto-San-Andreas/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802... to play...
  9. Invoice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invoice: Hello, Look at my purchase history, it did not work to download the game just dance so we tried several times. Now I see that I have been charged for over 2000kr. Do you credit me? The game is...
  10. ​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ...: buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask for new 33cc7d6b-a01b-477e-b907-de72e9d7a8f6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ebay xbox 360 seal