indy cars

Discus and support indy cars in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; does anybody have any problems with the indy cars pushing in the corners? ive tried everything on the set up but it still corners like a tank... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JagKolDu88, Jan 14, 2016.

1. JagKolDu88
    JagKolDu88 Guest

indy cars

does anybody have any problems with the indy cars pushing in the corners? ive tried everything on the set up but it still corners like a tank

:)

JagKolDu88, Jan 14, 2016
  2. Indycar!

Why is indy car racing different than other cars? This is a genuine question.

IsaacClarkeSNL, Jan 14, 2016
  3. AirCobra007
    AirCobra007 Guest
    X-Class Cars ?

Which X class car is the best handling and the fastest?? Looks like they're Indy cars.

AirCobra007, Jan 14, 2016
  4. Lint1987
    Lint1987 Guest

indy cars

I have only run 2 races so far with them in my career, but I havnt had that problem.

Lint1987, Feb 8, 2016
  5. i would suggest if you have a indy car try "testing and tuning" you're car before you race. try setting you're front and rear toe to 0.8 out and add a little down-force towards the front and rear.

StealthyJRich, Feb 14, 2016
  6. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    I haven't had this type of problem.

{Parity}, Nov 2, 2018
  7. {Parity} Win User

indy cars

I haven't had this type of problem.
  8. StealthyJRich Win User

indy cars

i would suggest if you have a indy car try "testing and tuning" you're car before you race. try setting you're front and rear toe to 0.8 out and add a little down-force towards the front and rear.
  9. Lint1987 Win User

indy cars

I have only run 2 races so far with them in my career, but I havnt had that problem.
  10. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Indycar!

Why is indy car racing different than other cars? This is a genuine question.
  11. Ch1ps N Queso Win User

All Cars 50% off Friday-Sunday

I bought one of the Indy Cars for 1.5 Million today. Trying to get my bankroll back up to purchase another top end car before the sale ends.
Thema:

indy cars

1. indy cars - Similar Threads - indy cars

2. Please make certain Xbox 360 indie games backwards compatible if possible, such as...

in XboX Insiders
    Please make certain Xbox 360 indie games backwards compatible if possible, such as...: submitted by /u/MrBigBoyFresh [link] [comments]
  3. Will we ever be able to play our purchased Indie games w/o online connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we ever be able to play our purchased Indie games w/o online connection?: I have never understood why we need to be online to access our indie library. I know that online support for 360 isnt going to be a thing forever and while the vast majority of these games are...
  4. What is everyone’s favorite indie game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is everyone’s favorite indie game?: The Bridge Never Alone 6eb067cc-5f2e-41f9-ab06-7e9899680a19
  5. Indie Studios

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Indie Studios: After playing and finishing "A Plague Tale", I am really impressed by the quality that an indie studio, with limited resources and only a team of 50 people, managed to deliver. For me, it is the...
  6. Anyone remember or played the Xbox 360 indie game series Decay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone remember or played the Xbox 360 indie game series Decay?: Like the title says, has anyone ever remember the Decay series? Or played it? I did. And it was a darn good game, one of the best indie games I ever played. Info for those who haven't played, or...
  7. Are Xbox Indie games are Discontinuing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Xbox Indie games are Discontinuing?: I was trying to Search some indie games On Xbox 360 but There are not there anymore I think it's discontinuing 4c2ff96a-470e-4bf8-af8e-691d965abb33
  8. Hi I need help finding Indie games on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I need help finding Indie games on Xbox 360: so I was going online on xbox 360 and I was trying to search Indie games section but it's not there what can I do? 4b0a26f2-1db1-4eea-9e0f-444fb4fc3e23
  9. Indy car cockpit off center

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Indy car cockpit off center: hello I just wanted to let you know that the number 14 Honda AJ foyt enterprises car is a little bit off center and hopefully this is something you can fix in the next update thank you...
  10. Glitch or Bug in Forza 6 number 77 snapple Indy car

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch or Bug in Forza 6 number 77 snapple Indy car: Hello I am here to report a glitch or a bug in Forza Motorsport 6 that can hopefully be fixed. The Honda Andretti Autosport Number 77 or 75 Snapple Indy car has no front suspension and wheels on...