infinit synchronisation Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support infinit synchronisation Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello i have a problem, i lunch a game and i have a synchronisation blocked at 0% of 2 hour and not loading. Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by poofy, Feb 28, 2021.

1. poofy
    poofy New Member

Hello i have a problem, i lunch a game and i have a synchronisation blocked at 0% of 2 hour and not loading.

poofy, Feb 28, 2021
  2. DevikM Win User

What game are you hoping will be revealed at E3?

Halo infinite, Ori and the Will of the wisp and the new DLC of forza horizon 4
  3. GiuseppeRusso94 Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere list not updated

Games already out: Forza Horizon 4

Arriving Games: Gears of War 5, Vigor, Halo Infinite
  4. Pac-Man pNw Win User

DOWN LOADING.

Forza 4 horizon stuck in infinite Loading screen did EVERTHING was told by xbox to contact forza then forza told me to contact xbox WOW 🤪
    Btw this is a series x

also i bought All forms of forza 4 horizon thinking that might help ughhh No no help been a week now with no forza 😩
  5. MOODE99 Win User

Profil non valide Forza Horizon 4 [Translate] Invalid Profile Forza Horizon 4

Bonjour,

Lorsque je lance Forza Horizon 4 sur Xbox One X, la synchronisation des données pour Forza Horizon 4 s'effectue. Arrivée 99%, la synchronisation s'arrête et le message suivant apparaît : "profil non valide. Le profil Forza Horizon que vous essayez de
    charger n'est plus disponible. Pour plus d'informations, Veuillez visiter https://aka.ms/FH4GameSave code erreur : E:47-0"

Quelqu'un t- il déj eu Le même problème et pourrais m'aider? Merci d'avance

[Translate by Mod]

Hello

When I launch Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X, data syncs for Forza Horizon 4. At 99%, the sync stops and the following message appears: "invalid profile. The Forza Horizon profile you're trying to load is no longer available. For more information, please
    visit https://aka.ms/FH4GameSave error code: E:47-0"

Has anyone ever had the same problem and could help me? Thanks in advance
  6. MSIQUEIRA85 Win User

Na sua opinião, Quais os melhores jogos de xbox que vocês jogaram?

BIOSHOCK INFINITE / FAR CRY 3 / BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY / FORZA HORIZON
Thema:

1. infinit synchronisation Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - infinit synchronisation Forza

2. Xbox support page infinitely stuck on loading.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support page infinitely stuck on loading.: hey, does anyone else have this problem.. Basically the Xbox support page is stuck on infinity loading, and I need to change my privacy settings for a game so I need to be on the Xbox support...
  3. Battlefront 2 infinite loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront 2 infinite loading screen: Hey, I've recently reinstalled battlefront 2 and it's stuck on the first loading screen with the helmets, it's not frozen cause I see at the bottom left the loading animation is still going. I've...
  4. Xbox infinite update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox infinite update: I have a start-up error on step 3 of 3 live systems update and it keeps coming up with this error message and not installing the update E100 00000701 8007045d i someone could help that would be...
  5. Acquiring series X before the launch of halo infinite

in XBoX Accessibility
    Acquiring series X before the launch of halo infinite: I have been an active Xbox member for a little over eight years and have had nothing to complain about. Unfortunately I’m running into issues a lot of people are having when it comes to obtaining...
  6. Astroneer is stuck in an infinite loop of synchronisation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer is stuck in an infinite loop of synchronisation: I have downloaded many games with the xbox pass on my pc, and most of them worked well. But when I try to launch Astroneer, the synchronisation page open and stay at 0% forever. If I decide to...
  7. FH4 Synchronisation 0% et chargement infini [Translate] FH4 Sync 0% and Infinite Loading

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 Synchronisation 0% et chargement infini [Translate] FH4 Sync 0% and Infinite Loading: Bonjour, Suite un reformatage quand j'essaye de lancer Forza Horizon 4 cela me met "Synchronisation des données (C'est bientôt fini) 0%" et ça reste bloqué 0% je ne sais pas pourquoi... Peut...
  8. Synchronisation infinie des données / Infinite Data synchronization

in XBoX on Windows
    Synchronisation infinie des données / Infinite Data synchronization: Bonjour, J'aurais besoin d'aide car je ne peux pas jouer mon jeu, Age Of Empire: Definitive Edition. Lorsque je démarre ce dernier, il est marqué au milieu de la fenêtre: Synchronisation des...
  9. Synchronisation infinie des données [translation-Infinite Data synchronization]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Synchronisation infinie des données [translation-Infinite Data synchronization]: Bonjour, Je viens vers vous car personne n'arrive trouver la solution mon problème qui perdure depuis plus d'un mois. Mon jeux (forza horizon 4) affiche une fenêtre avec écrit "Synchronisation...
  10. Synchronisation des données infini -[Translation - Infinite Data synchronization]

in XBoX on Windows
    Synchronisation des données infini -[Translation - Infinite Data synchronization]: Bonjour, suite l'achat du jeux forza horizon 4 sur PC lorsque que j'ouvre le jeux l'image ce fige et m'affiche un pop-up de synchronisation des donnée qui reste 0%.. J'ai effectué la commande...