Infinite twinkling titanite.

Discus and support Infinite twinkling titanite. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Go to the bonfire next to the memory that has the giant lord in it. Go into the memory and get the bonfire ascetic, use the feather or homeward bone or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by METALI0N, May 27, 2014.

1. METALI0N
    METALI0N Guest

Go to the bonfire next to the memory that has the giant lord in it. Go into the memory and get the bonfire ascetic, use the feather or homeward bone or spell to get back to the last bonfire visited. Next drop off the ledge just infront of the memory there
    is a body with 2 twinkling titanite hanging off a wooden ledge collect the titanite warp back to the bonfire then enter the memory. Kill the giant lord when hes dead use the bonfire ascetic in this area and repeat everything again the twinkling titanite is
    back and so is the giant lord so you gain a massive amount of souls and the titanite every time you do this.

:)

METALI0N, May 27, 2014
  2. Question about Ascending weapons

... MY GOD I wish I could trade you. Id give you all my Large Titanite, for some Twinkling. I need 3 twinkling titanite SO bad.

MynameisInig0, May 27, 2014
  3. k0rruptiD
    k0rruptiD Guest
    Gold spiky shield - where is it?

if you dont mind using a slight exploit, snuggly can trade infinate amount of twinkling titanite, drop red moss or whatever, quit reload ect, but before picking up the twinkling titanite, drop another copy of the item, thus allowing you to get 99 twinkling
    titanite. haven't dont it yet but i kind of want to.

k0rruptiD, May 27, 2014
  4. k0rruptiD Win User

Gold spiky shield - where is it?

if you dont mind using a slight exploit, snuggly can trade infinate amount of twinkling titanite, drop red moss or whatever, quit reload ect, but before picking up the twinkling titanite, drop another copy of the item, thus allowing you to get 99 twinkling
    titanite. haven't dont it yet but i kind of want to.
  5. MynameisInig0 Win User

Question about Ascending weapons

... MY GOD I wish I could trade you. Id give you all my Large Titanite, for some Twinkling. I need 3 twinkling titanite SO bad.
  6. ThermoNukePanda Win User

Patch notes!

I CAN BUY TWINKLING TITANITE!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!
  7. Ramon284 Win User

What weapon should I be making/using at level 63 and what stats should I be leveling up to use it?

Anything that uses twinkling titanite, demon titanite and dragon scales cannot be turned into lightning / anything else really.
  8. METALI0N Win User

Patch notes!

erm and where can you buy twinkling titanite????
Thema:

1. Infinite twinkling titanite. - Similar Threads - Infinite twinkling titanite

2. infinite loop of a page that prevents me from connecting to play

in XBoX Accessibility
    infinite loop of a page that prevents me from connecting to play: Hello, my problem is that I launch my game which asks me to connect with my account to have access. After that I enter my username and password then I come across a page "" sharing data with...
  3. Xbox one call of duty infinite warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one call of duty infinite warfare: During multiplayer theirs an emblem that sometimes says trophy beside it that stays on screen even when start new game what does it mean 5dde9e08-d35f-4068-b56f-5198c4f3614e
  4. Xbox game with gold purchase getting infinite loading circle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game with gold purchase getting infinite loading circle.: Hi I'm getting really annoyed by this, as this is completely getting ignored by Xbox (support) twitter account. I already missed Bolt because of this and now Ninja Gaiden 3 is going to end the...
  5. Dead by Daylight and the "Installation stopped" infinite loop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by Daylight and the "Installation stopped" infinite loop: A long while back an update came for a patch for Dead by Daylight(I cant remember how long ago). I load the disk into the console and I am prompted with Installation stopped. I tried to install it...
  6. Halo Infinite's Multiplayer - To Sprint or not to Sprint?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite's Multiplayer - To Sprint or not to Sprint?: **Disclaimer** - This is a long, opinionated post. Please bear with me if you so choose. It is no secret that there is a huge divide within the Halo community with regard to whether the sprint...
  7. Xbox One infinite system update loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One infinite system update loop: When I start my Xbox One it goes to 'Start update/Skip & stay offline/Turn off Xbox' screen. If I choose 'Skip & stay offline' it works fine, but I have to be offline with all online features...
  8. XBOX One scrolling downward infinitely on the quick menu.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One scrolling downward infinitely on the quick menu.: Whenever i tap the X button on the controller and attempt to navigate the menu, the selector thing always gets stuck at the bottom, and i am unable to move it. I have checked all the buttons and...
  9. My occasional rant*: Halo Infinite?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My occasional rant*: Halo Infinite?: [img] Since its inception back in 2001, Halo has easily secured itself a spot on the mantle of the most iconic franchises in gaming history. Its art style, loveable characters (Sgt Johnson I'm...
  10. DLC troubles- Bioshock Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC troubles- Bioshock Infinite: Okay so basically, Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 (1 of 2) dowloaded without any hiccups, but Chapter 2 (2 of 2) wont show up? Ive downloaded it, uninstalled and reinstalled the game itself as well as...