InfiniTV6 ETH Support Request

Discus and support InfiniTV6 ETH Support Request in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just purchased an InfiniTV6 ETH device where I can watch/record 6 TV shows at once. It would be nice to utilize my XBOX One's "Always On" feature to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JOSHSKORN, Aug 31, 2014.

1. JOSHSKORN
    JOSHSKORN Guest

I just purchased an InfiniTV6 ETH device where I can watch/record 6 TV shows at once. It would be nice to utilize my XBOX One's "Always On" feature to connect it to a few of my tuners for the purpose of recording TV. Currently, the only way you can watch
    TV is by connecting a STB to the HDMI IN port. InfiniTV6 ETH runs off of an Ethernet Connection. There are HDMI over Ethernet adapters in existence, but I don't think this would work until there's a tuner configuration tool for the XBOX One.

Please add InfiniTV6 ETH support, as well as the ability to change the TV port from HDMI IN to Ethernet or wireless. Wireless DOES work with the device, even though they say it doesn't. The picture is occasionally a little choppy on wireless.

:)

JOSHSKORN, Aug 31, 2014
  2. miner

;; Boot debugger files to service

[BootDebuggerFiles.PCAT]

[BootDebuggerFiles.all]

\system32\kd_*_*.dll

\system32\kdstub.dll

EthMan uses raw TCP/IP connections (not HTTP) for remote management and statistics. Optionally, "psw" field is added to requests is the password for remote management is set for miner.

The following commands are available (JSON format):

----------------

REQUEST:

{"id":0,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"miner_getstat1"}

RESPONSE:

{"result": ["9.3 - ETH", "21", "182724;51;0", "30502;30457;30297;30481;30479;30505", "0;0;0", "off;off;off;off;off;off", "53;71;57;67;61;72;55;70;59;71;61;70", "eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999", "0;0;0;0"]}

"9.3 - ETH" - miner version.

"21" - running time, in minutes.

"182724" - total ETH hashrate in MH/s, number of ETH shares, number of ETH rejected shares.

"30502;30457;30297;30481;30479;30505" - detailed ETH hashrate for all GPUs.

"0;0;0" - total DCR hashrate in MH/s, number of DCR shares, number of DCR rejected shares.

"off;off;off;off;off;off" - detailed DCR hashrate for all GPUs.

"53;71;57;67;61;72;55;70;59;71;61;70" - Temperature and Fan speed(%) pairs for all GPUs.

"eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999" - current mining pool. For dual mode, there will be two pools here.

"0;0;0;0" - number of ETH invalid shares, number of ETH pool switches, number of DCR invalid shares, number of DCR pool switches.

COMMENTS:

Gets current statistics.

----------------

REQUEST:

{"id":0,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"miner_restart"}

RESPONSE:

none.

COMMENTS:

Restarts miner.

----------------

REQUEST:

{"id":0,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"miner_reboot"}

RESPONSE:

none.

COMMENTS:

Calls "reboot.bat" for Windows, or "reboot.bash" (or "reboot.sh") for Linux.

----------------

REQUEST:

{"id":0,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"control_gpu", "params":[0, 1]}

RESPONSE:

none.

COMMENTS:

first number - GPU index, or "-1" for all GPUs. Second number - new GPU state, 0 - disabled, 1 - ETH-only mode, 2 - dual mode.

KritsadakornKaewkham, Sep 1, 2014
  3. HolyCrapMo
    HolyCrapMo Guest
    Zune Help

Your best bet would be to ether call zune support and/or tell your bank to void the payments

HolyCrapMo, Sep 1, 2014
  4. ngocphi Win User

Resetting Family Settings/Changing Account Age

Please make your own post as this was answered awhile ago

As we would customize ethe answer to you

But it was answered in the second post
  5. TOM USMC-ED7D846E-A9 Win User

Is this all true?

I would guess trollers. I doesn't matter anyway, you have the game, you ar ethe only reviewer that really matters for you.
  6. DellorT Venom Win User

Support Requested

I've been experiencing problems like this myself, I'm not sure if you have signed up for the new xbox experience through the preview program, and I even tried loading up the preview app to remove myself from the program but it says I must be a member to
    use that app. I'm not sure if you are involved in that, but if you are I would just wait it out until the next update
  7. Hordie Win User

Support Requested

Hi there!

Sorry you're having issues with the NXOE preview. This question would be best suited in the private early access forum located here. Please repost this question over there so the proper folks can see it.
  8. BusGod Win User

Xbox One power brick

Thema:

1. InfiniTV6 ETH Support Request - Similar Threads - InfiniTV6 ETH Support

2. Microsoft doesn't give a [mod removed] about customer support anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft doesn't give a [mod removed] about customer support anymore.: Long story short. I sent my Xbox One X in for out of warranty repairs. My Xbox shows up at their repair facility and they decide to send it back because someone fat fingered the serial number...
  3. Microsoft Support Response Time

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Support Response Time: I was wondering what to do if microsoft support doesnt respond because i sent in a ticket for my locked account last month and i got no response 25f84d30-b3af-4a02-9f36-e62dd5064ccb
  4. Xbox Game Pass from gift for Discord Supporters

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass from gift for Discord Supporters: Hello. I got a gift key on Xbox Game Pass subscription for 3 months for buying Discord Nitro. I chose the Windows 10 key on the PC. When I try to activate this key I get a message: [img] How...
  5. iOS support for XCloud

in XboX Insiders
    iOS support for XCloud: I just wanted to ask, will XCloud ever come to iOS? There is Xbox One S controller support in iOS, so I just thought XCloud could come to iOS. submitted by /u/Mooki310000 [link] [comments]
  6. The microsoft edge for xbox should have keyboard and mouse support

in XboX Insiders
    The microsoft edge for xbox should have keyboard and mouse support: submitted by /u/VeronicaMulher [link] [comments]
  7. Refund Page 404 and long support wait time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Page 404 and long support wait time: Hi all, I made a purchase by mistake today, but each time I go to the Refund page, whether I access it via Orders section or directly via xbox.com/refunds, it greets me with a 404 page. I went...
  8. my xbox is not updating its giving me error 0x80070570 ive tried microsft support i did...

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox is not updating its giving me error 0x80070570 ive tried microsft support i did...: submitted by /u/ousama19i2 [link] [comments]
  9. Beyond irritated with Microsoft Support regarding my gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond irritated with Microsoft Support regarding my gamertag: My husband purchased Xbox Live back in 2008 when we were dating and I have been using this Gamertag ever since. When I signed up, I had used a yahoo email account. I no longer use that email and I...
  10. Xbox won't stop reminding me that Cortana is no longer supported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't stop reminding me that Cortana is no longer supported: Very frequently my xbox picks up stray sounds (through Kinect), thinks I'm trying to use Cortana, and pops up a message in the corner to tell me that Cortana isn't supported on Xbox, and plays a...