Info abbonamento [Mod Translation - Subscription info]

Discus and support Info abbonamento [Mod Translation - Subscription info] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Salve ho effettuato una ricarica di 25 euro sul mio account xbox e successivamente ho acquistato xbox Live a 6.99 euro mensili e subito dopo scalati... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lorenzolosasso, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Info abbonamento [Mod Translation - Subscription info]

Salve ho effettuato una ricarica di 25 euro sul mio account xbox e successivamente ho acquistato xbox Live a 6.99 euro mensili e subito dopo scalati dal saldo.

La domanda è: In seguito si rinnova automaticamente oppure devo confermare ogni volta?

Se è automatico e ad un certo punto non voglio più rinnovare come devo fare?

Grazie mille

[Mod Translation - Hi I made a top up of 25 euros on my xbox account and then I bought xbox Live at 6.99 euros per month and immediately after deducted from the balance.

The question is: Does it renew automatically afterwards or do I have to confirm it every time?

If it is automatic and at a certain point I don't want to renew anymore, what should I do?

Thanks so much]

:)

Lorenzolosasso, Mar 20, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

Just to re-irritate what Xbox Forums Ambasssador
    denis97g
    stated, whenever you purchase an Xbox subscription, there will automatically be an auto-renew enabled onto your account immediately upon your purchase, unless you manually

turn off recurring billing for your Xbox subscription

As there is no further information that we can provide to you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  3. Lorenzolosasso Win User

Grazie mille

[Mod Translation - Thanks so much]
  4. denis97g Win User

Salve, se non lo ha deselezionato il rinnovo è automatico, una volta che non vuole più rinnovarlo basta andare nel suo account e nella sezione degli abbonamenti interrompere il rinnovo automatico.

[Mod Translation - Hi, if you have not deselected the renewal is automatic, once you don't want to renew it anymore just go to your account and in the subscriptions section stop the automatic renewal.]
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Abbonamento [Mod Translation - Subscription]

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about how to stop a subscription from auto-renewing.

You can
    turn off recurring billing for your Xbox subscription
    by following these simple steps:

1. Sign in to
      Services & subscriptions
      with your Microsoft account. If you have more than one account, sign in with the one associated with your subscription.
    2. Locate the subscription you'd like to set up with recurring billing.
    3. Select Turn on recurring billing.
      • If an upcoming payment date appears next to your subscription, you already have recurring billing turned on.
      • If your subscription has already expired, select
        Renew
        . Recurring billing will be turned on automatically.
    4. You’ll receive an email that confirms recurring billing. If you don't see it in your inbox, check your junk mail or spam folder.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  6. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Yakuza 0 is up on gamepass and for purchase!

Grazie della info

[Mod Translation - Thanks for the info]
Thema:

1. Info abbonamento [Mod Translation - Subscription info] - Similar Threads - Info abbonamento Mod

2. HELP with NBA2K on Xbox One - My Career Profile info not saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP with NBA2K on Xbox One - My Career Profile info not saving: My Career profile isn't there. I can test and edit my build but no option to use it in Neighborhood. It works for a week or 2 stretches, but there's no option to continue with my previous my...
  3. Can't change profile info because of "past behavior"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change profile info because of "past behavior": Hello, I want to change my gamer-tag in the Xbox Companion app on Windows 10, but I can't, because it says near the bottom of the screen, "you can't change your profile because of your past...
  4. So the other day I accidentaly requested to update my security info. I need to cancel it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So the other day I accidentaly requested to update my security info. I need to cancel it...: So the other day I accidentaly requested to update my security info. I need to cancel it but there is an email that I dont know. Is there anyway to get another email/number to verify my account....
  5. INFO ACCESSO MINECRAFT

in XBoX Accessibility
    INFO ACCESSO MINECRAFT: Salve, sto cercando di accedere a minecraft online su ps4 ma non riesco in quanto dopo aver collegato l'account microsoft ogni volta che provo l'accesso mi da accesso fallito "si è verificato un...
  6. Watchdogs Legion info & discussion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watchdogs Legion info & discussion: For those of you who dont know, Watchdogs Legion will be set in London a once great city being overthrown by opportunists, mass surveillance in every corner,and private military patrolling and...
  7. Microsoft 30 day Security info uupdate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft 30 day Security info uupdate: Hi, I know there is no way to waiver the 30 day delay on changing your security info, however it is a real annoyance when I'm trying to do something right now. I simply just need to change some...
  8. OneGuide "No info available" - Again (fourth time)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide "No info available" - Again (fourth time): Bummer, here we go again. On 03/19/20 my OneGuide stopped providing channel listing information for my TV provider (currently Dish) and displays "No info available". The channel lineup is still...
  9. XBOX one X freezes during gameplay. Posting again with updated info. Now happens with more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX one X freezes during gameplay. Posting again with updated info. Now happens with more...: Red Dead Redemption 2 and now the Division 2 keeps freezing randomly during gameplay. I've tried all of the troubleshooting available online, and on the xbox one x troubleshooting guide. I've...
  10. One Guide - Freeview Australia - No info available

in XBoX on Consoles
    One Guide - Freeview Australia - No info available: There are numerous forum posts and support tickets logged for this issue. Can Microsoft please provide an update. 8c95e88d-8f0c-4a05-b66e-797fd6b76a66