Info on Locke?

Discus and support Info on Locke? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Who exactly is Locke, where does he fit into the story, and what is his deal with Master Chief? Also, can someone tell me why or even how MC is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christopher Samuels, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Info on Locke?

Who exactly is Locke, where does he fit into the story, and what is his deal with Master Chief? Also, can someone tell me why or even how MC is a traitor? Is there a storyline that I missed that gives a hint to that?

:)

Christopher Samuels, Apr 27, 2015
  2. New Info on Specializations

Yes, but it's not just that they're giving them an advantage, its that they're also locking them away from everyone else making them second class citizens for a couple weeks. It's almost, no it is disk locked content.

-

And like I said, I'm already buying the console, so I'm not spending 400 dollars and adding on another 80 just so I buy into their scheme

IsaacClarkeSNL, Apr 27, 2015
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    on screen info

Hi,

Sorry, there is no way to customize the notifications you receive. You can either turn them all of, or leave them all on.

HassanB, Apr 27, 2015
  4. WinsomeSword Win User

Info

Play the game. That will get your Rank back.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Info

Yes. Only the games will be transferred.
  6. maxen Win User

info

You might want to visit the Support forums for that:
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

But you really need to give more information than that in order to get any help at all.

It could be all manner of things - giving console model, what you've tried so far and any error codes would help identify the issue.
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

info

There are a few reasons, most of them small ones.

You're best off to go to the "Support" link at the top of this page and they'll talk you through it and give you the assistance you need.

Let us know how you get on.
  8. HomegrownSilky Win User

Info

Do you have a question? If you do then please ask it.
Thema:

Info on Locke?

1. Info on Locke? - Similar Threads - Info Locke

2. transferring gaming info to another family member on same account

in XBoX Accessibility
    transferring gaming info to another family member on same account: My son has been using my parent account as his account which means all his games and progress are under my name. I want him to have his own account within our family membership. His argument with...
  3. Why is my security info change still pending after about a year?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my security info change still pending after about a year?: I changed my phone number and after a year my account is still pending 45016109-6e1b-44a3-ab4b-a0dd600004bd
  4. Xbox playing games on its own? Read desc for more info

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox playing games on its own? Read desc for more info: let me describe 2 times this happened. I went to sleep with my xbox off at around 1 am, I wake up and my friend says I got on black ops 2 at around 5 am, and played till 8 am, but I was sleeping....
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 replacement info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 replacement info: Hi everyone! I've just required a replacement order for my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and I wanted to know what do I have to put inside the box. In the mail they sent to me it's said that I...
  6. SERVICE INFO UNAVAILABLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    SERVICE INFO UNAVAILABLE: when i connect to my internet after 15 to 20 minutes later my connection goes off and when i go to my network settings under NAT it says SERVICE INFO UNAVAILABLE...ive tried holding xbox button to...
  7. How to change locked region/country info on you profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change locked region/country info on you profile?: For some reason my Microsoft profile info displays a wrong country/ region and when I try to edit it, it is the only field that is locked. I can edit all other fields except this. It is set to...
  8. Apps and Games are locked and require login info or not unlockable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps and Games are locked and require login info or not unlockable: Not sure when it started , saw on Sunday for first time, but applications are showing locked for family members. Also Amazon prime app is now showing lock icons for all accounts including mine....
  9. Country locked on US when trying to update payment info for free gold games!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Country locked on US when trying to update payment info for free gold games!: I just moved to Germany from the UK and I have xbox gold subscription. I wanted to download one of the free games with gold but My xbox tells me I need new billing information. Everytime I try and...
  10. Locked out of account info and online gaming on XBOXONE.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of account info and online gaming on XBOXONE.: Hi, As of today I suddenly can't access my account information on my xbox one, nor can I play online. YouTube also periodically says I can't access it as I don't have a live account. I can play...