Information about the former Save Import Data feature for Dragon Age Inquisition

Discus and support Information about the former Save Import Data feature for Dragon Age Inquisition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Those of us who've completed Dragon Age: Origins, Awakening and II... we've crafted together a story unique to ourselves, in how we've played, how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deaths Head 200, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Information about the former Save Import Data feature for Dragon Age Inquisition

Those of us who've completed Dragon Age: Origins, Awakening and II... we've crafted together a story unique to ourselves, in how we've played, how we've interacted with characters etc, all to get a save import file for Dragon Age Inquisition how we want.
    Well... guess what. All for nothing really as the save import feature does NOT exist with Dragon Age Inquisition. Please read:

[View:]

Source : Dragon Age Keep: Inquisition's Alternative to Save Transfers - IGN

Ok... so this is the new way to make your backstory in Dragon Age Inquisition.... a glorified Mass Effect Genesis in laymen's terms. Kinda makes playing the first few games rather superfluous, and you just know that they'll do the same for the next Mass
    Effect game. Thoughts?

:)

Deaths Head 200, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Kimieva
    Kimieva Guest
    Information about the former Save Import Data feature for Dragon Age Inquisition

IF they make good on their initial promises that The Keep will allow you to customize the playthrough the same degree that a fully flagged transfer file would, I have no problem with this at all. If it is, however, like you fear and just a glorified
    version of the the Genesis comic concept, then bah. No.

I like the idea of having multiple game profiles on The Keep, something else they have promised, so I don't have to go back through 100+ hours of gameplay to get the exact flags I want each time I want my playthrough diversified.

So long as everything that would ordinarily transfer is kept, I'll be happy.

Kimieva, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Caelan63
    Caelan63 Guest

It would be helpful to the people who ordered it on the xbox one.

Since you know, Dragon Age Origins, Awakening, and 2 isn't playable on the xbox one.....

Caelan63, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Caelan63 Win User

It would be helpful to the people who ordered it on the xbox one.

Since you know, Dragon Age Origins, Awakening, and 2 isn't playable on the xbox one.....
  5. DecafKingRat Win User

I have DA:O & DA2 on console and PC. Played over a dozen times, and I really don't have any issues with 'the keep'. ME was a single character story so genesis 1 & 2 made a bit of sense for those that only had ME3. Anyway, I'm going to reserve judgement :)
  6. Kimieva Win User

IF they make good on their initial promises that The Keep will allow you to customize the playthrough the same degree that a fully flagged transfer file would, I have no problem with this at all. If it is, however, like you fear and just a glorified
    version of the the Genesis comic concept, then bah. No.

I like the idea of having multiple game profiles on The Keep, something else they have promised, so I don't have to go back through 100+ hours of gameplay to get the exact flags I want each time I want my playthrough diversified.

So long as everything that would ordinarily transfer is kept, I'll be happy.
  7. Bentleyma Win User

What Would You Want as a Remastered Xbox 360 game on XB1

I also agree with State of Decay.

Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age II would be good, then we could transfer our saves to Dragon Age Inquisition.
  8. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

MP confirmed for Dragon Age: Inquisition

Hello "NxtDoc1851" :)

I have a better idea (insert drum roll here please)...

Dragon Age Collection for the Xbox One :)

This will contain the " Definitive Versions " of Dragon Age Origins (with all DLC) and Dragon Age 3 (with all DLC) along with Dragon Age Inquisition for the Xbox One :)

There you go, no more problem needed about the whole importation thing :)

And for those of you that are asking, would I play the first two games all over again just to get more enjoyment out of Dragon Age Inquisition?

The answer is YES :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
Thema:

1. Information about the former Save Import Data feature for Dragon Age Inquisition - Similar Threads - Information former Save

2. Xbox Ambassador information not updating since I changed my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador information not updating since I changed my Gamertag: Hi, I've been trying to figure out why I haven't been able to access any ambassador features for quite some time now. It seems like my old Gamertag (CrunchLunch) is still registered into their...
  3. [Mod Removed-Personal Information]

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information]: Dear xbox Please add the following games to xbox one: Dragon ball raging blast Dragon ball raging blast 2 Dragon ball z budokai 3 Dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 2 Dragon ball z budokai...
  4. I can't find any information about the new Ports for connecting to Xbox live.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find any information about the new Ports for connecting to Xbox live.: I was trying to get some better download speeds by manualy putting in my information, and I was thrown off by the new port that I have which was (51231) while my last one was (3074). I tried to...
  5. Problem with a gift card and billing information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with a gift card and billing information: Hi, i am from Colombia, i was buy a xbox gift card and when i try to introduce te code of the gift card, then appears a window that asks me about billing information, especifically about the...
  6. [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360: buenas tardes, tengo un problema en xbox 360, cuando intento jugar a call cod duty black op II, ha duelo por equipos, nunca empieza la partida, sale el jugador en modo observador y sale de la...
  7. Wrong Build Information in Insider Hub App as i just got 1908.190802-1945 On Tuesday 6/8/19

in XboX Insiders
    Wrong Build Information in Insider Hub App as i just got 1908.190802-1945 On Tuesday 6/8/19: [IMG] submitted by /u/SGTSADLER [link] [comments]
  8. Email to contact regarding warranty information?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email to contact regarding warranty information?: I'm having an issue regarding my warranty on a controller, and I dont have the means to speak through the phone. Does anyone know if there is someone I can contact through email? When I go through...
  9. My xbox console and wireless controller all stolen in [Mod removed-personal information]

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox console and wireless controller all stolen in [Mod removed-personal information]: My xbox console and wireless controller stolen From my home in [Mod removed-personal information] Xbox username [Mod removed-personal information], please place on watch list for stolen xbox...
  10. Information about the former Save Import Data feature for Dragon Age Inquisition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Information about the former Save Import Data feature for Dragon Age Inquisition: I posted this in the Dragon Age Origins forum as well, as this one doesn't get as much traffic. Those of us who've completed Dragon Age: Origins, Awakening and II... we've crafted together a story...