inicialização logo XBOX ONE [Mod Translation-boot logo XBOX ONE]

Discus and support inicialização logo XBOX ONE [Mod Translation-boot logo XBOX ONE] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; olá recentemente fiz uma atualização offline , porem meu xbox one s inicia e funciona normalmente mas quando eu ligo ele não mostra a tela do logo de... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kleverson pereiralima, Oct 8, 2019.

1. inicialização logo XBOX ONE [Mod Translation-boot logo XBOX ONE]

olá recentemente fiz uma atualização offline , porem meu xbox one s inicia e funciona normalmente mas quando eu ligo ele não mostra a tela do logo de inicio do XBOX verde ele mostra uma tela preta e depios entra direto no menu do console, já fiz de tudo
    restaurei de fabrica e reinstalei o sistema e nada também já falei com o suporte e não resolvel eles me disseram que podia ser algum arquivo de boot do OUS1 , alguém já passou por isso pode me ajudar.

[Mod Translation-hello recently I did an offline update, but my xbox one s starts and works normally but when I call it does not show the green XBOX start logo screen it shows a black screen and depios goes straight to the console menu, I did
    everything
    I restored from the factory and reinstalled the system and nothing I have already talked to support and not resolvable they told me it could be some boot file of OUS1, someone has gone through this can
    help me.]

:)

kleverson pereiralima, Oct 8, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi kleverson pereiralima,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

If your console is booting up fine to the home screen, then the console is probably set up on Instant-on power mode which skips the green Xbox startup screen. This means the system is already booted up but just in a sleep mode so it boots straight to the
    home screen. This is normal if the console is set to
    Instant-on
    which you can check from your console settings under System >
    Settings > Power & startup.

Anytime you want to fully reboot your Xbox, you
    power cycle your Xbox One console

Disconnect and Reconnect your console's power cable

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xboxbutton on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

ImportantBe sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
    2. Press the Xboxbutton on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Let us know if there are any other issues with the console.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Kleverson,

Thanks for letting us know the above has not worked. You can try the
    blank screen troubleshooting
    for the console. Have you also tried connecting to a different TV?

Thanks,

Brad
  4. kleverson pereiralim Win User

olá muito obrigado pelo retorno , mas já realizei esse procedimento mas não resolveu , o Xbox não aparece o logo

[Translation - hello thank you very much for the return, but I already performed this procedure but did not resolve, the Xbox does not appear the logo]
  5. RiveNighthawk Win User

Xbox One X Freezing up

My One X just did the same thing, however it does not boot properly now either. The 4k chip animation and Xbox logo is laggy. Then the audio plays out of sync and it is stuck on the Xbox One logo....
  6. RippenHarra Win User

Please change the Xboxones's logo to a PS4 one and ill buy it.

[quote user="ToppingClover96"]

I'm pretty sure there isn't even an Xbox One logo on the Xbox One it's just and Xbox logo

[/quote]

That's why i said Xboxone's logo not Xboxone logo
Thema:

1. inicialização logo XBOX ONE [Mod Translation-boot logo XBOX ONE] - Similar Threads - inicialização logo Mod

2. Everybody is talking about ASA invitation but nobody is talking about this logo that...

in XboX Insiders
    Everybody is talking about ASA invitation but nobody is talking about this logo that...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK [link] [comments]
  3. Can somebody fix the subreddit logo?

in XboX Insiders
    Can somebody fix the subreddit logo?: I have OCD and it is very frustrating to visit this subreddit and see the logo be off-centered when it shouldn’t so I ask you to please fix the logo. submitted by /u/Official_Koenigjay [link]...
  4. XboxOne S stuck on the logo screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne S stuck on the logo screen: I'm trying to play my Xbox One S but it get on the green xbox logo forever. d0d4b5ee-ae09-4600-8231-b6686196c561
  5. Xbox Game Pass Logo at launch screen is not available for Skip Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Logo at launch screen is not available for Skip Ahead?: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox enforced my account and took away my ambassador logo why???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforced my account and took away my ambassador logo why???: Ok so i became a ambassador took some time to pass those test and finally i got my logo so then i have been having my profile pic for a while now it says “crime scene do not cross” and has a pic...
  7. Gears of War 4 won't launch, black screen after logo

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 won't launch, black screen after logo: I moved Gears of War 4 from my C drive to my D drive as the game became too large with the updates. Now whenever I launch the game I receive a black screen after the gears logo fades out. Looking...
  8. BattleChasers Crash at THQ logo on launch (Xbox Game Pass for PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    BattleChasers Crash at THQ logo on launch (Xbox Game Pass for PC): The game is crashing at the THQ logo right after launching, I found support posts like this for the Steam version of the game and have attempted to do similar troubleshooting but the WindowsApps...
  9. ERRO DE ATUALIZAÇÃO/INICIALIZAÇÃO [Translate] UPDATE/BOOT ERROR

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERRO DE ATUALIZAÇÃO/INICIALIZAÇÃO [Translate] UPDATE/BOOT ERROR: Olá! Estou com um problema no meu console e gostaria de alguma ajuda para resolvê-lo, o problema é o seguinte: O console estava atualizando quando ocorreu um erro, até aí tudo bem, já havia...
  10. ERRO 0x80070005 na inicialização do Xbox one [0x80070005 error on Xbox one startup]

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERRO 0x80070005 na inicialização do Xbox one [0x80070005 error on Xbox one startup]: Olá Eu comprei um, quando cheguei em casa fui eu restaurei de frabica quando ele voltou fiz o procedimento normal, diz que o console tem uma atualização ele inicia o processo mais quando chega...