İninal ile Xbox Game Pass PC Lütfen ödeme hizmet sağlayıcınızla görüşün hatası. [Translate]...

Discus and support İninal ile Xbox Game Pass PC Lütfen ödeme hizmet sağlayıcınızla görüşün hatası. [Translate]... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; İninal ile satın alım yapmayı denediğimde Lütfen ödeme hizmet sağlayıcınızla görüşün Bu işlem onaylanmıyor. Lütfen ödeme hizmet sağlayıcınızla... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by İbrahim Yiğit Korkmaz, Aug 23, 2019.

1. İninal ile Xbox Game Pass PC Lütfen ödeme hizmet sağlayıcınızla görüşün hatası. [Translate]...

İninal ile satın alım yapmayı denediğimde

Lütfen ödeme hizmet sağlayıcınızla görüşün
    Bu işlem onaylanmıyor.
    Lütfen ödeme hizmet sağlayıcınızla görüşünBu işlem onaylanmıyor.

PUR-TransactionNotAllowed
    61W8T3HIDo9

hatası veriyor. Ayrıca kartımda da 110TL bulunmakta.

[Translate by Mod]

When I tried to make a purchase with Ininal

Please contact your payment service provider

This process is not approved.

Please contact your payment service provider this transaction is not approved.

PUR-TransactionNotAllowed

61W8T3HIDo9

it's making a mistake. I also have 110TL on my card.

:)

İbrahim Yiğit Korkmaz, Aug 23, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

İninal ile Xbox Game Pass PC Lütfen ödeme hizmet sağlayıcınızla görüşün hatası. [Translate] Xbox Game Pass PC With Ininal Please contact your payment service provider error.

I would contact your bank to make sure there is no issues on their end, and also contact Xbox Support to see if there is any issues which they can fix at the moment. support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. BeastBadshah Win User

Xbox Game Pass aboneliği başlattım Param çekildi fakat aboneliğim başlamadı[I started an Xbox Game Pass subscription My money has been withdrawn, but my subscription hasn"t started]

oyun geçişini kullanmaya devam et, iyi bir hizmet

[Translation - keep using the game pass, good service]
  4. Selçuk Çokkuvvetli Win User

xbox aboneliği [Translation - Xbox Subscription]

peki geri ödeme olcak mı

------

[Mod Translation - What about reimbursement?]
  5. DJBSE72 Win User

game pass pc

Avez-vous essayé l'application Xbox Game Pass PC télécharger?

https://aka.ms/XboxInstaller

[Translation - Have you tried the Xbox Game Pass PC application to download?

https://aka.ms/XboxInstaller]
  6. RaphaëlPoitevin Win User

Erreur 0x97e10804 [Mod Translation - Error 0x97e10804]

Idem pour moi, il faut preciser que le code Erreur vient du Game Pass

[Mod Translated - Ditto for me, it must be specified that the error code comes from the Game Pass]
Thema:

İninal ile Xbox Game Pass PC Lütfen ödeme hizmet sağlayıcınızla görüşün hatası. [Translate]...

1. İninal ile Xbox Game Pass PC Lütfen ödeme hizmet sağlayıcınızla görüşün hatası. [Translate]... - Similar Threads - İninal ile Game

2. If you could meet any Game Character who would it be ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you could meet any Game Character who would it be ?: I would want to meet my paragon playthrough of Commander Shephard. He was a good dude. My renegade playthrough Commander Shephard is a bit of a jerk 1ea826ff-3989-49f9-97ef-a9f88a934e5c
  3. I bought a new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a new game: I bought the game Rage 2 played it for one week now I can't play the game and any other game I've downloaded in the past my entire xbox has just gone limp and won't work?...
  4. “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”: So I recently reinstalled Battlefield 3 and I wanted to play multiplayer but it keeps on saying this same message “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.” and...
  5. Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed: To start off, I purchased an Xbox One S (500gb) Console from a pawnshop. After booting it up and signing in, I noticed that two games were installed, Hitman (which I own via GwG) and Red Dead...
  6. Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass: Hello, I just purchased a brand new Xbox One. Whenever I try to play any game I downloaded using the Game Pass that was originally an Xbox 360 game, it gives me the error "Please try again....
  7. Metro Exodus Wont Start On Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus Wont Start On Xbox Game Pass PC: The game doesnt start and nothing shows up except for the game in Task manager and its always using 19mb of ram and nothing else. Can anyone help? [img] 8b18d835-f1b4-44dd-9f6b-74e7f41d50f8
  8. How much real time have you so far spent in one Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much real time have you so far spent in one Game?: Can't say where I have most spend time because X360 doesn't track that and most of PC games out of Steam etc. don't neither but I think it can be Warface on X360 add8c8b0-99b4-4d07-8f2b-eb44b08ba4e2
  9. Microsoft Store Üzerinden İninal Kart İle Live Golf Alamıyorum[Translation-I can't get Live...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Üzerinden İninal Kart İle Live Golf Alamıyorum[Translation-I can't get Live...: İninal cüzdan uygulamasında para kesilmiş gözüküyor fakat üyeliğim gelmedi [Translation-In the Ininal wallet application, the money appears to be cut, but my membership]...
  10. İninal kart (Ininal Cards)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    İninal kart (Ininal Cards): Merhaba ininal kart ile xbox game pass aldım ama hata verdi ve 7tl kesildi ne yapmam gerek. Yardımınızı bekliyorum Translate-Hi I bought the Xbox game pass with Ininal card but I gave error and...