Initial update issues

Discus and support Initial update issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all if anyone has issues with initial update when they first purchase an xbox one s then try doing it through your mobile hotspot.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MistakenRelic, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Initial update issues

Hi all if anyone has issues with initial update when they first purchase an xbox one s then try doing it through your mobile hotspot.

:)

MistakenRelic, Jun 30, 2018
  2. Initial Update Issues

All Xbox one are having the issue I just bought one like 3 hrs ago and its also happening to me. I called xbox and they say its a system issue and they are fixing it

VI SHOTTA1234, Jun 30, 2018
  3. Initial Update Issues

I just received the Xbox One and had it set up, went through the setup processes, and began the initial update. It has been on the same screen for several hours now and does not seem to be loading or updating in any way? Is it still updating or is the screen
    just frozen and not updating at all? Should the update take this long?

ModeStepHorizon, Jun 30, 2018
  4. gds1972 Win User

Initial update issue

Hi

As you have only just purchased the console I would try to take it back to where you purchased it from and request they replace it for you. However if you wish you could try

updating the console offline
    to see if you have any more luck with updating it this way.
  5. VI SHOTTA1234 Win User

Initial Update Issues

All Xbox one are having the issue I just bought one like 3 hrs ago and its also happening to me. I called xbox and they say its a system issue and they are fixing it
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Initial update

7. Brant I Win User

Sound on xbox one consistently delayed

well the update did not do anything to address the sync issues. I hard reset after the update and initially it seemed to work but within a couple hours the sync issue was back. so frustrating
  8. ganton618 Win User

There was a problem with the update

Wait what issue are you all having? Have you downloaded the update but cannot connect to xbox live, or can you not install the initial update?
Thema:

Initial update issues

1. Initial update issues - Similar Threads - Initial update issues

2. Xbox Series X initial update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X initial update problem: Hello, I’m hoping someone can help as I am extremely frustrated. I have just taken my Series X out of the box and set it up for the first time but when it comes to the “checking for updates...
  3. How do I finish initial update on xbox one s?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I finish initial update on xbox one s?: Tried offline update but xbox one s won't finish initial setup, error code: 80072f8f keeps popping up, I've done a factory reset multiple times. What do I do? 6903f45b-ea83-4a47-80e9-199e2444d2d3
  4. XBox Series X Initial set up Update not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Initial set up Update not working: Hi i just got my xbox but i wasn't able to update from its inital set up. Tried everything, factory reset, change network, offline update but still no luck. Please help...
  5. Initial update problems with xbox s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Initial update problems with xbox s: Hi, anyone who can help. I'm having trouble with the initial update that has to be performed to set the xbox s up. I've done all the rest of the setup but once I go into 'Start Update', it gets to...
  6. Xbox series s won't do initial update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't do initial update: Connected a new X box series s to the internet but it says checking for updates and then goes back to the there was a problem with the update page any suggestions please. I have even tried...
  7. Xbox series x not doing the initial update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x not doing the initial update: I just received my Xbox series x back from the service center. I sent it in for a repair on a major graphics issue. I plugged it in and began the initial setup process. It gets to the update...
  8. My series x had issues on the initial update E200 0000003B 00000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x had issues on the initial update E200 0000003B 00000000: We got past that, but now it is randomly shutting down and wont load games or apps. Help me PLEASE. 51371541-7ec6-42d1-8774-7945b299dd2f
  9. PROVIDE A SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUES OF XBOX FAILING ON INITIAL UPDATE WITH NO INFORMATION...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROVIDE A SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUES OF XBOX FAILING ON INITIAL UPDATE WITH NO INFORMATION...: I just purchased 20 new xbox one's 3 of them are failing on the initial startup update and display this error code: 0x8B050037 0x00000000 0x00000201 I've searched for hours with no results on...
  10. Initial update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Initial update issue: I bought an Xbox one S and I can’t get the initial update to complete. The console will turn off by itself everytime. It goes to 2% then turn off. I’ve check the power cable, it does not overheat,...