Injustice 2 legendry edition character not available

Discus and support Injustice 2 legendry edition character not available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't see Dark Knight character and skins 0c909ed5-6174-4877-acf5-9dce4513f998 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thakur009, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Thakur009
    Thakur009 Guest

I don't see Dark Knight character and skins

:)

Thakur009, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Reactor Leak SF Win User

When you say “Dark Knight” are you referring to Batman in general or is it skins from “Dark Knight” movie? Its quite possible that they could still be separate if this content was released after the Legendary version was released
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Thakur009,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you have not receiving the content from the legendary edition of Injustice 2. The

power cycle
    is done by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. Are you able to see the skins when you go to the customization screen for the characters in the game? We recommend going to your games and apps list to

locate any add-ons
    for the game. It is possible that you may have to download some of the content before you can use it. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. Thakur009 Win User

I tried above mentioned steps but it didn't work
  5. FabryZio3 Win User

Hey there :)

Try to power cycle the console, in order to clear the cache...

Then try again! if this is not working and 48 hours passed from your purchase is better if you call the support ;)
  6. Thakur009 Win User

Black Lightning not available and premier skins. I bought legendry edition
Thema:

1. Injustice 2 legendry edition character not available - Similar Threads - Injustice legendry edition

2. Can't install Injustice 2 + DLC from bundle with Mortal Kombat 11

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't install Injustice 2 + DLC from bundle with Mortal Kombat 11: Hey all, yesterday I bought the MK11 Premium Edition / Injustice Legendary Edition bundle from the Microsoft digital store. MK11 did install right away. The problem lies with Injustice 2 and all...
  3. Banning injustice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banning injustice: The mods will probably remove this, but still. I was playing Halo Reach on MCC when a player decided that it would be fun to specifically target me and spawnkill me and trash talk me in the...
  4. Injustice 2

in XBoX on Mobile
    Injustice 2: I’ve been trying to play Injustice 2 for the last two days on my iPad Air Pro and it says checking for network connection it reaches 100% but it has not started is there something wrong with your...
  5. I am seeking help for an issue with Injustice 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am seeking help for an issue with Injustice 2.: So i got the injustice 2 trial way back before/during the games release because i wanted to try it. well now, it basically takes all the content from my legendary edition disc and just turned into...
  6. Injustice 2 LE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice 2 LE: Привет. Я расстроен, что так долго не было скидок на несправедливость 2 Legendary Edition, я много раз писал в поддержку xbox, но скидок не было. Пожалуйста, помогите мне хотя бы найти, в каком...
  7. Injustice 2 LE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice 2 LE: Привет. Я расстроен, что так долго не было скидок на несправедливость 2 Legendary Edition, я много раз писал в поддержку xbox, но скидок не было. Пожалуйста, помогите мне хотя бы найти, в каком...
  8. Injustice 2 reset XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice 2 reset XBox One: When installed Injustice 2, trying to start playing any mode, it took me out of the game and send me to the main XBox One menu. 46fafc3c-3e95-44dd-b9ea-b688ff800460
  9. Injustice 2 legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice 2 legendary Edition: Hello, tell me please where can I get the code for injustice 2 legendary Edition game, except for the Microsoft store 5461e1f0-cb85-4b03-b4b7-18059d088e5f
  10. Injustice 2 Legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice 2 Legendary Edition: Hello, my name is Sergey. I am very upset by the fact that the second month is waiting for a discount on the game injastice 2 LE, and it still does not exist ... I understand that the wishes of...