inpulse triggers not working

Discus and support inpulse triggers not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my day one since day one and the inpulse triggers do not seem to work. I have the xbox rechargeable batteries and have a second controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BIGnasT P PAW, Feb 8, 2014.

1. inpulse triggers not working

I have had my day one since day one and the inpulse triggers do not seem to work. I have the xbox rechargeable batteries and have a second controller with the same and neither one seems to be working. the rumble seems week also. they also promised that when
    you picked up the controller it would turn itself on and know who you were. I was just curious if it was something I was doing wrong or if this is a common problem.

:)

BIGnasT P PAW, Feb 8, 2014
  2. BlubberMetal
    BlubberMetal Guest
    Controller triggers not working

When i use the xb1 browser it constanty zooms out

When i play killer instinct both triggers arent responsive but when i go into the controller setup the selection cursor moves up and down

When i play titanfall i can use the right trigger but not the left

BlubberMetal, Feb 8, 2014
  3. FraggerFred
    FraggerFred Guest
    Impulse triggers rumble not working.

Is there a way to get impulse triggers working with rumble?

My controller rumbles but not my triggers. inpulse triggers not working :(

FraggerFred, Feb 8, 2014
  4. inpulse triggers not working

Try replacing the batteries, the batteries you have maybe low.

SilentGamer895, Feb 8, 2014
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

Try replacing the batteries, the batteries you have maybe low.
  6. CadentEar Win User

Left Trigger not working

Controller stripped only to check the contacts only after pouring. The guarantee does not have since 4 years. Maybe someone knows what might be the cause.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Left Trigger not working

Sorry to hear it. Your description of what is wrong suggests that you've taken the controller apart in an attempt to fix it. If this is the case then I'm afraid that no one here will be able to help you as discussion of self repair is not allowed on the
    forums.
  8. EddieHendrickson Win User

Hey BlubberMetal, your Xbox One controllers are covered with the Xbox One's console warranty. Contact support by phone and they should help you setup a fulfillment order for a controller.
  9. BlubberMetal Win User

Already tried all that

i am not under warranty.

in other words i'm SOL

unless I try to repair it myself
Thema:

1. inpulse triggers not working - Similar Threads - inpulse triggers working

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Trigger Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Trigger Issues: I bought an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller in December and its worked great but the other day when I placed my controller on my desk to go eat it was in perfect condition but when I got back the...
  3. My Elite Controller has triggers that are now wonky

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Elite Controller has triggers that are now wonky: Any recommendations on how to get it repaired? I went to my local MS Store, and they told me to buy a new one . . . gee, thanks. I've had this controller since June of 2018, and to have this...
  4. Windows 10 - Xbox One controller triggers do not work (follow-up to closed thread)

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 - Xbox One controller triggers do not work (follow-up to closed thread): This is a follow-up to a closed thread that I found about the triggers on an Xbox one controller not working on some PC games, where the OP did not get a response that met their needs. I am a...
  5. My XBOX One wireless controller's triggers stop working after multiple presses of the buttons.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX One wireless controller's triggers stop working after multiple presses of the buttons.: Hello there fellow gamers. Lately I've been having a very frustrating problem with my XBOX ONE / wireless controller. When I am using a semi auto weapon which needs many right trigger presses...
  6. New Elite pad series 1 back triggers not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Elite pad series 1 back triggers not working: So basically my old pad broke under warranty with stick drift so xbox sent me a replacement pad. Which after waiting 2 weeks I got that pad also had stick drift. So i contacted them got a...
  7. Elite Controller V2 And Hair Trigger Lock Sleeves coming off!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller V2 And Hair Trigger Lock Sleeves coming off!: Hey all Merry Xmas and a Happy New year I have been using my xbox elite v2 pad since 2nd November 2019 and have had no issues with the rear hair trigger locks responding to whatever...
  8. Não consigo acionar a garantia. [Mod Translation - I can't trigger the warranty.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo acionar a garantia. [Mod Translation - I can't trigger the warranty.]: Meu xbox travou, desligou e ligou novamente apresentando a tela de solução de problemas. Tentei todos os metodos de reparo do suporte paras os erros E203 e E101 sem solução, agora, quero acionar a...
  9. Does Gear5 have trigger vibrate?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Gear5 have trigger vibrate?: I play Gear 5 on PC from win10 store,but the trigger vibrate dosent work. When I played Gear4 ,it works fine.So did they just cancel the trigger vibrate or it just is a bug? ps.I'm using a...
  10. XBox Elite Series 2 with Sticky left trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 with Sticky left trigger: I received my new XBox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 yesterday. It burn't a hole in my pocket, but I love it. I love the magnetically coupled buttons and thumbsticks, the solid feel of the...