inpulse triggers not working

Discus and support inpulse triggers not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my day one since day one and the inpulse triggers do not seem to work. I have the xbox rechargeable batteries and have a second controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BIGnasT P PAW, Feb 8, 2014.

1. inpulse triggers not working

I have had my day one since day one and the inpulse triggers do not seem to work. I have the xbox rechargeable batteries and have a second controller with the same and neither one seems to be working. the rumble seems week also. they also promised that when
    you picked up the controller it would turn itself on and know who you were. I was just curious if it was something I was doing wrong or if this is a common problem.

:)

BIGnasT P PAW, Feb 8, 2014
  2. BlubberMetal
    BlubberMetal Guest
    Controller triggers not working

When i use the xb1 browser it constanty zooms out

When i play killer instinct both triggers arent responsive but when i go into the controller setup the selection cursor moves up and down

When i play titanfall i can use the right trigger but not the left

BlubberMetal, Feb 8, 2014
  3. FraggerFred
    FraggerFred Guest
    Impulse triggers rumble not working.

Is there a way to get impulse triggers working with rumble?

My controller rumbles but not my triggers. inpulse triggers not working :(

FraggerFred, Feb 8, 2014
  4. inpulse triggers not working

Try replacing the batteries, the batteries you have maybe low.

SilentGamer895, Feb 8, 2014
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

Try replacing the batteries, the batteries you have maybe low.
  6. CadentEar Win User

Left Trigger not working

Controller stripped only to check the contacts only after pouring. The guarantee does not have since 4 years. Maybe someone knows what might be the cause.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Left Trigger not working

Sorry to hear it. Your description of what is wrong suggests that you've taken the controller apart in an attempt to fix it. If this is the case then I'm afraid that no one here will be able to help you as discussion of self repair is not allowed on the
    forums.
  8. EddieHendrickson Win User

Hey BlubberMetal, your Xbox One controllers are covered with the Xbox One's console warranty. Contact support by phone and they should help you setup a fulfillment order for a controller.
  9. BlubberMetal Win User

Already tried all that

i am not under warranty.

in other words i'm SOL

unless I try to repair it myself
Thema:

1. inpulse triggers not working - Similar Threads - inpulse triggers working

2. Is it normal for the thumbsticks/triggers on an Xbox 360 controller to register as fully...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal for the thumbsticks/triggers on an Xbox 360 controller to register as fully...: I bought an Xbox 360 controller off Amazon for use on PC. Durazno^2 is showing the thumbsticks and triggers give 100% output even when only pressed about two thirds of the way (and 0% until they...
  3. Xbox adaptive Controller and Triggers?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive Controller and Triggers?: What is everybody using on the adaptive controller that approximates the variability of triggers? Foot Pedals? Really need something. A button does not cut it with the trigger, especially if you...
  4. Xbox one s controller triggers squeaking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s controller triggers squeaking: My xbox one s controller left trigger is squeaking the right does a little too.I found that with a qtip and olive oil i can stop it is this good or will it damage the controller?Also is it bad if...
  5. Remap triggers buttons in Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Remap triggers buttons in Xbox One Controller on Windows 10: Hi, I want to know how to remap the triggers buttons to another button? Thank you! e93bfe33-87c5-4062-ab9d-772b01539163
  6. Windows 10 Xbox One controller keys mixed up, trigger is'nt working well, but works on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox One controller keys mixed up, trigger is'nt working well, but works on...: Hey, since I installed Windows 10 Pro today, my controller isn't working correctly. Some buttons are mixed up and the triggers aren't working well. I tried to update my driver, but I have the...
  7. advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway

in XboX Networking Hardware
    advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway: advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway Hello Joe4842! Feel free to contact your Internet Service Provider (Comcast) support or Xbox Customer Support so that they can assist...
  8. Windows 10 - Xbox One controller triggers do not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 - Xbox One controller triggers do not work: On Windows 10. I bought a Xbox One controller, but the triggers do not work. I looked on the net for answers, and tons of people have this issue. Most people say to install older Xbox One...
  9. Xbox One Controller for windows triggers.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller for windows triggers.: I have an issue with my Xbox one controllers on windows 10. I have recently updated my desktop from windows 8.1 to windows 10. Since then my controller stopped working, i thought i had fixed this...
  10. Xbox one elite controller right trigger problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one elite controller right trigger problem: Hello, i bought an elite controller back in august and the first one i bought had a problem with the right trigger, it would get stuck when pressed it down, and it would make this very weird sound...