Input lag

Discus and support Input lag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had this issue for a while now and i even ran the xbox calibration thing yesterday but i still have a delay of .5 around. This is small but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnusedTuktuk, Oct 2, 2019.

1. UnusedTuktuk
    UnusedTuktuk Guest

Input lag

I have had this issue for a while now and i even ran the xbox calibration thing yesterday but i still have a delay of .5 around. This is small but it affects alot of games where you need to react quick bc actions just dont happen at the same time as when
    i press a button which causes me to lose. Anything else incan try to fix this?

:)

UnusedTuktuk, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Trip8080 Win User

Input Lag

Thank you for the suggestion. I have come to realize that the firmware is not up to date. It is not only my tv so I will see if I can update it. That never came into mind over the few hours (yes hours) I spent trying to fix this. The tv is "older" than most
    hdtv so that could be the problem. Once again thank you!
  3. NENGaming Win User

INPUT LAG!

If your T.V has a noise reduction feature turn it to off or low.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Input Lag

Hi, when you say input lag what exactly are you experiencing? I have used samsung tv's for years with my consoles and they most certainly do not show any type of "input lag". Try resetting the display settings on your console, power the console on using
    the guide button on your controller, as the console starts up press and hold Y and the right trigger, the console should restart and the display settings will be reset.

-

Game mode on your Samsung TV will disable all the processing modes the tv uses and does make a difference.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Input lag

6. IceStorm III Win User

INPUT LAG!

Starting from
    Page 24 of your TV's manual
    , shut down all the advanced features. Set dynamic contrast to Off. Set Flim Mode to Off. Set MPEG Noise Reduction to Off, set MFC Effect to Off, set MFC Demo to Off.

See if that helps.
Thema:

Input lag

1. Input lag - Similar Threads - Input lag

2. input lag in Forza Horizon 4 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    input lag in Forza Horizon 4 PC: hi im having alot of input lag inte the game from my controller and i have tested a few difrent stuff but none of them work just wondering if you have a fix for it?...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Input Lag on Keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Input Lag on Keyboard: So I've started playing Forza for about a week, and since then I've been facing serious input lag, it's unplayable and constant... I couldn't find any fix in all the forums about this topic... The...
  4. Streaming Improvement: FH4 playable and no more input lag

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming Improvement: FH4 playable and no more input lag: Streaming improved on Forza Horizon 4 now, very few stutters as a few weeks ago, good image quality, even input lag from latest few firmware is eventually fixed! I'm very confident to have a good...
  5. Controller Input Lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Input Lag: Hey Ive had my XBOX One since the day it came out. I have the Day 1 2013 Controller, all that stuff. And ive just recently been delayed. I frequently play NBA2k19 and Fortnite, and on both games...
  6. forza horizon 4 input lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 input lag: Hello! I have a problem with fh4. When i play, i have an input lag, like i press "turn right" and it is turn right 2 sec later, or if i go straight it is randomly turn right or left. What is the...
  7. Input Lag and Output Resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Input Lag and Output Resolution: I've already changed all the display settings I've read about on my LG UF7300 TV and still have bad input lag. My question is will changing the output resolution from 1080p to 720p on my Xbox One...
  8. Elite Controller Input Lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Input Lag: Split from this thread. Hey Next Scion, I'm having the same issue with my elite controller and I noticed it heavily during Black Ops 4. Massive input lag, not sure why. When I switched to my...
  9. Elite Controller Input Lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Input Lag: My Xbox one controller has minor input Lag when using complex button maps. I'm currently on my second Elite Controller after replacing the first when it broke under warranty. The other day while...
  10. Elite Controller Input Lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Input Lag: My Xbox one controller has minor input Lag when using complex button maps. I'm currently on my second Elite Controller after replacing the first when it broke under warranty. The other day while...