Inquisition preorder add-on pack. failed install now missing totally.

Discus and support Inquisition preorder add-on pack. failed install now missing totally. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I did the pre-order from the xbox store, digital download, however the bonus pack did not install correctly. Now it's no where on my system and no... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NDR4BLH, Nov 21, 2014.

1. NDR4BLH
    NDR4BLH Guest

I did the pre-order from the xbox store, digital download, however the bonus pack did not install correctly. Now it's no where on my system and no place I can find it to download and re-install it. What can I do? I's like the standard edition pre-order
    bonus pack installed successfully. please?

:)

NDR4BLH, Nov 21, 2014
  2. Unable to download Gears of War 'Brothers to the End' pre-order gear packs | error code 0x87e0012c

I have a problem. I preorder Gears 4 physical disc. Install it, got the update. I do not have the Brothers to the End pack. I am missing the characters and skins. Xbox Live sent me a message for an operations gear pack which I can get on the 11th, but
    nothing else. How do I go about downloading this specific pack?

rum and monkey, Nov 21, 2014
  3. Help with failed Minecraft builders pack download

Hi,

I have just got my first xbox and tried to install my Minecraft builders pack which came with the console but for some reason the install failed.

I got an error message but did not write it down.

When I now try to install the builders pack it states that the code has already been redeemed but the builders pack does not show on my console.

Can someone help please?

FitterJarl310, Nov 21, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. If you ordered the version other than just the game then try deleting it and head back to the store to redownload from that package.

onyxishere, Nov 21, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you ordered the version other than just the game then try deleting it and head back to the store to redownload from that package.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Battlefield: To Install Or Not To Install

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

When i first installed everything, i installed the HD pack first, it got a good percentage of the way through install then just stopped and finished (i assumed) checked my storage and it was all there, installed the two discs and went on my way, worked fine
    for me and never uninstalled the Texture Pack since

[/quote]

That's exactly what happened to me.

To be sure everything was installed correctly after the HD pack failed to install to the HD I simply uninstalled the game from my Hard Drive.

Then I inserted the disc and the HD pack installed fully.

After that, then I re-installed both discs.

Now it all works fine and I know I've not missed anything out.

Az
  7. rum and monkey Win User

Unable to download Gears of War 'Brothers to the End' pre-order gear packs | error code 0x87e0012c

I have a problem. I preorder Gears 4 physical disc. Install it, got the update. I do not have the Brothers to the End pack. I am missing the characters and skins. Xbox Live sent me a message for an operations gear pack which I can get on the 11th, but
    nothing else. How do I go about downloading this specific pack?
  8. NicholasFang Win User

Win10 Game Streaming - Not working

Hi, BobCatPeTe,

Sorry for missing this thread until now. This is occurring because the Media Feature pack is required for this feature to work in N versions of Windows. You can find and install that pack by searching for KB3010081.
  9. BLBLKOPS98 Win User

Missing Moon content in Black Ops map pack.

i think this might be the best solution.The rezurrection map pack is supposed to be a total of 1.15 GB. So since its 720.57 mb, that obviously means its missing a map ( moon). So basically, wait until the map pack moves itself rigt back up to 1.15 gb and
    then download and install it. That way you will have moon
Thema:

1. Inquisition preorder add-on pack. failed install now missing totally. - Similar Threads - Inquisition preorder add

2. Цена Dragon age: Инквизиция/ Dragon age: Inquisition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Цена Dragon age: Инквизиция/ Dragon age: Inquisition: ус.: На данный момент имеется странность в магазине Microsoft store. По неизвестной причине игра Dragon age: Инквизиция сейчас стоит от 399.99 долларов США, думаю, это баг, хотелось бы обратить на...
  3. Dragon Age Inquisition with Warden Alistair

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inquisition with Warden Alistair: I've been replaying Inquisition with Alistair as the Warden. It randomly hit me today: "Why can't we ask Alistair about his adventures and/or former companions?" He mentions he used to fight with...
  4. Dragon Age Inquisition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inquisition: I bought the deluxe edition dlc but can’t claim my weapons and the content is properly downloaded. Help pls 4186c9a8-c9ce-44c0-8177-c5ff43e2ca02
  5. Jogo dragon age inquisition Xbox one [Jogo dragon age inquisition Xbox one]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogo dragon age inquisition Xbox one [Jogo dragon age inquisition Xbox one]: baixei o dragon age inquisition pelo ea acess, comecei a jogar cheguei em uma parte do jogo que tem que fechar a brecha e matar um demonio, depois dai nao vai mais fica aparecendo que “a...
  6. ​​Drag​on Age: Inquisition Game of the year edition - Deals with gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ​​Drag​on Age: Inquisition Game of the year edition - Deals with gold: I recently saw a promotion for Dragon Age: Inquisition - Game of the year edition at $9.99 with a gold membership so I brought gold and when I went to buy the game it had changed to $35.96 with EA...
  7. Cannot download Black Imporium DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Black Imporium DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One: I have been looking online for the past hour or so to see how to download this dLC with little luck. Right now, it says in the store to "Redeem code" on its page, yet in the description it...
  8. Dragon age inquisition deluxe edition not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon age inquisition deluxe edition not working: I’ve had this game for a long time and I own it. I was playing it a few days ago and all of a sudden it says I need to have ea access to play. I haven’t had ea access since 2015. I contacted ea...
  9. Dragon Age Inquisition India market place preorder refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inquisition India market place preorder refund: Anyone know how i go about receiving a refund for Dragon Age as it was pulled after i pre ordered it? Thanks a9f4158c-71d4-4702-bdc9-2ba89b175c84
  10. About Dragon Age Inquisition on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    About Dragon Age Inquisition on Xbox 360: Good morning, That is my first post here. Guys yesterday i bought the game Dragon Age Inquisition for the 360, but i didn't know that this game needs a HD xbox 360 and now i can't play what...