Insanely SLOW updates on "Alpha" Ring? (One X)

Discus and support Insanely SLOW updates on "Alpha" Ring? (One X) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone, As of late, I'm getting insanely slow updates + intermittent game loading on a One X. Well ventilated, I have just had to wait an Hour... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xXBeefyDjXx, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Insanely SLOW updates on "Alpha" Ring? (One X)

Hi everyone,

As of late, I'm getting insanely slow updates + intermittent game loading on a One X.

Well ventilated, I have just had to wait an Hour and 20 minutes for the latest update to "Verify" yet alone install..

I'm thinking it might be a sign of a dying HDD but just to be sure, is anyone else experiencing awful update times?

submitted by /u/xXBeefyDjXx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xXBeefyDjXx, Jun 27, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  3. Eskobar M92 Win User

System Update Insanely Slow Download

mine was stuck on 33% today (around 256mb) took off my xbox one and on again. fixed it.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox one x YouTube GLITCH FIX

5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support

It is still in test at this point in time. It may come out with the fall update, which has no release date yet.
    In other words, as a simple user with xbox one x and compatible tv, I can't be using Dolby Vision until update?

ps Fall update - before december, correct?

If you're not in the alpha or alpha skip ahead preview rings in the xbox insider program you will have to wait, yes.
  6. MetalNutz Win User

Xbox updates

I have a X and a S and they're both Alpha. I've never had both of them update at the same time.
Thema:

Insanely SLOW updates on "Alpha" Ring? (One X)

1. Insanely SLOW updates on "Alpha" Ring? (One X) - Similar Threads - Insanely SLOW updates

2. my xbox went blank on me im going insane

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox went blank on me im going insane: my xbox for the pass 2 days has been stuck on a black screen then a white screen then a green screen than back to a black screen screen the only difference that happens is my controller can turn...
  3. Cant sign into Xbox Live and im going insane

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant sign into Xbox Live and im going insane: The blue email on the picture down below is the one I want to sign in with. The red email is an account that is literally deleted. It shouldn't even be able to give me the option to use it. I...
  4. They Really Need To Remaster NFS Carbon For The Xbox One X, do you agree? ( Insane Potential )

in XboX Insiders
    They Really Need To Remaster NFS Carbon For The Xbox One X, do you agree? ( Insane Potential ): [IMG] submitted by /u/LimitBreaker5 [link] [comments]
  5. Please help with microsoft family account, it's driving me insane

in XBoX on Mobile
    Please help with microsoft family account, it's driving me insane: I'm posting this under this category because it won't let me click submit under Xbox, which is what i assume it should be under... I'm having a nightmare just trying to enable my daughter to play...
  6. Toy Story 3 and insane robots are now free to download for gold members

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Toy Story 3 and insane robots are now free to download for gold members: Hello xDevilGirlx421! Thank you for the info! i will be busy this week so i preffer to them on downloading cue now, maybe i will try a bit insane robots later happy gaming!...
  7. Is the guide insanely load for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the guide insanely load for anyone else?: Like the whole console and games are normal but the guide is so load. submitted by /u/zTwiDashz [link] [comments]
  8. Literally insanely slow download speed- need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Literally insanely slow download speed- need help: Hi, I have been havig the problem for a while with slow download speeds and I know it is not just our bandwith usage because we have plenty, but I am downloading games and stuff at a rate of 3...
  9. System Update Insanely Slow Download

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update Insanely Slow Download: Recently my xbox one needed to go for repairs. Had the green screen start up issue. Got it back tonight and I need to do my first initial update. It's been over an hour and it's on 2%. This is...
  10. System Update Insanely Slow Download

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update Insanely Slow Download: I am in the preview program and my Xbox One is currently downloading the latest system update that is a huge 2 GBs of data. For some unknown reason it is taking FOREVER to download. It has been...