Insanity

Discus and support Insanity in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really like the interactive workout for Insanity. I have already purchased Insanity, I think it would be great to download them to the xbox one with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Warriorgod-6BEBD7D4-DBB2-45D5-9C32-23053413C27D, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Insanity

I really like the interactive workout for Insanity. I have already purchased Insanity, I think it would be great to download them to the xbox one with the interactive features. I think purchasing the workout is not too much to ask, but if you have to purchase
    the work out and then pay for a membership fee on top of the gold membership fee is ridiculous. The way the fitness section is set up right now it is definitely a glorified advertisement, because you cannot use samples for a serious daily workout. I can't
    wait to see some improvements.

:)

Warriorgod-6BEBD7D4-DBB2-45D5-9C32-23053413C27D, Jan 10, 2014
  2. JAH herb
    JAH herb Guest
  3. Insanity and Unwavering achievement question.

I did my first playthrough on insanity and unlocked every acheivements. Insanity really wasn't that hard at all.

xI am a Martian, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Insanity

Beachbody need to understand the technology. It could take a while as they seem very slow to understand there is a demand for their programs through XB1 but not without interactivity.

PAFC-8B675B94-5D79-4EC5-970D-A0F3DBB31A14, Feb 8, 2014
  5. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Hard-core campaign mode

It would be insane to not have an Insane achievement.
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

It has started....resets in Judgment

I have just lost five chapters completed on insane, with all declassified missions done to that point, and I can no longer play on insane, so after I unlock insane by going through on casual, I'm looking for someone to play on insane so I can just tag along
    for the ride while I'm on insane :|
  7. SCHAFER-C9107338-D74 Win User

Mass Effect 3 Fully Complete: 1050G/1050G

Not sure if it is just me or not, but I thought beating ME3 on insanity was a LOT easier than ME2 on insanity. ME2 nearly drove me insane beating it!
  8. x6512x willis Win User

Anybody Wanna Play Gears of War 3 With Me? I Need More Friends On My Friends List

insane arcade and horde beast insane just send an FR
  9. Stacy29 Win User

Help with GOW1 achievements

I just finished it on insane, need to do 2 on insane . . .
Thema:

Insanity

1. Insanity - Similar Threads - Insanity

2. Is the guide insanely load for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the guide insanely load for anyone else?: Like the whole console and games are normal but the guide is so load. submitted by /u/zTwiDashz [link] [comments]
  3. Halo 2 insane Lag...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo 2 insane Lag...: I am facing 1-5 FPS in Halo 2. Its an old game & my computer meets system requirement of this game but I don't know why its giving me so poor FPS. I have tried running it in Compatibility Mode (I...
  4. The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid - Insanely Difficult First Boss! Has Anyone defeated "Boomer".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid - Insanely Difficult First Boss! Has Anyone defeated "Boomer".: I was actually able to get 8 players together to do the New Division 2 Raid - To say the Least the first boss named Boomer is insanely difficult. We gave it about a 3 hour run to no avail. Has...
  5. Insane prices of xbox games in Turkiye

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insane prices of xbox games in Turkiye: as The xbox one console family owners we all asking the same question to Microsoft Corporation ; What's your purpose in Turkiye gaming service of Xbox ??? you changed the prices a few months ago...
  6. This is insane they keep removing my post about the Xbox x Scorpio game save problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is insane they keep removing my post about the Xbox x Scorpio game save problems: sent my xbox x scorpio to get repaired for the games crashing becoming unplayable issue months later got the same issue making the warranty go out by the time i figured out they didnt repair it....
  7. Rise of insanity, achievements buggy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of insanity, achievements buggy.: Hi I recently purchased the rise of insanity the game is very faulty and achievements do not unlock when they should, and when the conditions are met. The game also freezes a lot as well....
  8. The list of games is insane

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The list of games is insane: ok so I like the fact that you are making so many games backward compatible. But how about instead of making all these games no one really cares about come out at a later time and actually start...
  9. Xbox One is using insane amounts of data!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One is using insane amounts of data!?: My bandwidth usage on my Xbox one is saying I've used up to 60,000 TB in a month! I use my console about 2 or 3 times a week and only download 2 games a month maximum. Anyone have any ideas on...
  10. This Bandwidth is Insane can anyone explain this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    This Bandwidth is Insane can anyone explain this?: So recently I began playing xbox live again I have barley turned on my xbox in over 4-5 months, and i began looking at my network and bandwidth settings, and it was reading back numbers to me in...