Insanity

Discus and support Insanity in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really like the interactive workout for Insanity. I have already purchased Insanity, I think it would be great to download them to the xbox one with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Warriorgod-6BEBD7D4-DBB2-45D5-9C32-23053413C27D, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Insanity

I really like the interactive workout for Insanity. I have already purchased Insanity, I think it would be great to download them to the xbox one with the interactive features. I think purchasing the workout is not too much to ask, but if you have to purchase
    the work out and then pay for a membership fee on top of the gold membership fee is ridiculous. The way the fitness section is set up right now it is definitely a glorified advertisement, because you cannot use samples for a serious daily workout. I can't
    wait to see some improvements.

:)

Warriorgod-6BEBD7D4-DBB2-45D5-9C32-23053413C27D, Jan 10, 2014
  2. JAH herb
    JAH herb Guest
  3. Insanity and Unwavering achievement question.

I did my first playthrough on insanity and unlocked every acheivements. Insanity really wasn't that hard at all.

xI am a Martian, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Insanity

Beachbody need to understand the technology. It could take a while as they seem very slow to understand there is a demand for their programs through XB1 but not without interactivity.

PAFC-8B675B94-5D79-4EC5-970D-A0F3DBB31A14, Feb 8, 2014
  5. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Hard-core campaign mode

It would be insane to not have an Insane achievement.
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

It has started....resets in Judgment

I have just lost five chapters completed on insane, with all declassified missions done to that point, and I can no longer play on insane, so after I unlock insane by going through on casual, I'm looking for someone to play on insane so I can just tag along
    for the ride while I'm on insane :|
  7. SCHAFER-C9107338-D74 Win User

Mass Effect 3 Fully Complete: 1050G/1050G

Not sure if it is just me or not, but I thought beating ME3 on insanity was a LOT easier than ME2 on insanity. ME2 nearly drove me insane beating it!
  8. x6512x willis Win User

Anybody Wanna Play Gears of War 3 With Me? I Need More Friends On My Friends List

insane arcade and horde beast insane just send an FR
  9. Stacy29 Win User

Help with GOW1 achievements

I just finished it on insane, need to do 2 on insane . . .
Thema:

Insanity

1. Insanity - Similar Threads - Insanity

2. 2 issues: Minecraft insanely low framerate in beta and main release, and issue with the...

in XboX Insiders
    2 issues: Minecraft insanely low framerate in beta and main release, and issue with the...: In a Minecraft world I have a farm with easily 100/200 animals, the framerate drops ridiculously low, as low as 10 FPS. Any issues there, or just an issue due to console power? I went to report...
  3. : I don’t know what to do. My connection drops, won’t work, and is insanely slow.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I don’t know what to do. My connection drops, won’t work, and is insanely slow.: : I don’t know what to do. My connection drops, won’t work, and is insanely slow. Hi Skyyy_07 Wifi signal interference is most likely the cause of your issue. Have a look at the steps in this...
  4. my xbox went blank on me im going insane

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox went blank on me im going insane: my xbox for the pass 2 days has been stuck on a black screen then a white screen then a green screen than back to a black screen screen the only difference that happens is my controller can turn...
  5. Insanely SLOW updates on "Alpha" Ring? (One X)

in XboX Insiders
    Insanely SLOW updates on "Alpha" Ring? (One X): Hi everyone, As of late, I'm getting insanely slow updates + intermittent game loading on a One X. Well ventilated, I have just had to wait an Hour and 20 minutes for the latest update to...
  6. Cant sign into Xbox Live and im going insane

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant sign into Xbox Live and im going insane: The blue email on the picture down below is the one I want to sign in with. The red email is an account that is literally deleted. It shouldn't even be able to give me the option to use it. I...
  7. They Really Need To Remaster NFS Carbon For The Xbox One X, do you agree? ( Insane Potential )

in XboX Insiders
    They Really Need To Remaster NFS Carbon For The Xbox One X, do you agree? ( Insane Potential ): [IMG] submitted by /u/LimitBreaker5 [link] [comments]
  8. Please help with microsoft family account, it's driving me insane

in XBoX on Mobile
    Please help with microsoft family account, it's driving me insane: I'm posting this under this category because it won't let me click submit under Xbox, which is what i assume it should be under... I'm having a nightmare just trying to enable my daughter to play...
  9. Toy Story 3 and insane robots are now free to download for gold members

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Toy Story 3 and insane robots are now free to download for gold members: Hello xDevilGirlx421! Thank you for the info! i will be busy this week so i preffer to them on downloading cue now, maybe i will try a bit insane robots later happy gaming!...
  10. Is the guide insanely load for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the guide insanely load for anyone else?: Like the whole console and games are normal but the guide is so load. submitted by /u/zTwiDashz [link] [comments]