‘Insert the Game Disc’ - I have misplaced Disc 1

Discus and support ‘Insert the Game Disc’ - I have misplaced Disc 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Red Dead Redemption 2 back when it came out in 2018 and i stooped plating it shortly after (i don’t know why)! I want to play it but it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucyWilliams1, Mar 4, 2020.

1. ‘Insert the Game Disc’ - I have misplaced Disc 1

I downloaded Red Dead Redemption 2 back when it came out in 2018 and i stooped plating it shortly after (i don’t know why)! I want to play it but it is saying error (0x82d40004). I cant find Disc 1 to put it in. Is there anyway of getting around this as
    i did download it the first time round.

thanks ‘Insert the Game Disc’ - I have misplaced Disc 1 :)

:)

LucyWilliams1, Mar 4, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread, Lucy.

As there is no further info that we can provide to you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  3. LucyWilliams1 Win User

Thanks for the reply, I didn’t buy the digital copy and i’ve restarted My xbox one and removed my account and now its coming up with ‘Insert the first disc (0x8082000e). Maybe i need to accept defeat and buy it again because I have misplaced the first
    disc and cannot currently find it. :( I hoped there was a way around this!
  4. Zdubleu Win User

Did you buy digitally cause it should be in your purchase history. If so contact Xbox support.
  5. LucyWilliams1 Win User

Thank you for the clarity :).. back to trying to find the misplaced disc then haha!
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to launch a game on your console.

With physical copies, as the entitlement for the title is contained in the disc itself, and not on your account, unfortunately, if the game requires that you use a specific disk to launch the game, you will be required to have that in order to use this.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
Thema:

1. ‘Insert the Game Disc’ - I have misplaced Disc 1 - Similar Threads - ‘Insert Game Disc’

2. No option to play game when disc is inserted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No option to play game when disc is inserted: I've inserted my disc but the problem is on my xbox home page there is no option for me to play it. When I take the disc out there is also no "insert disc" icon anywhere. What's the issue?...
  3. Some of my games no longer require the Disc inserted to Play. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some of my games no longer require the Disc inserted to Play. Why is this?: I no longer need to insert my disc to play Black ops 4, Halo 5, Grand Theft Auto 5, along with a few others. I did NOT buy the digital download, I've never bought anything from the microsoft store...
  4. 'Install' does not appear in Store when a game disc is inserted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Install' does not appear in Store when a game disc is inserted: Alright, so I've been trying to install a disc of The Witcher 3 for a while now. Just bought the system recently, but I've had the disc for a year or so. Every time I tried to install, it would...
  5. I game share and currently none of the games are working it tells me to insert disc or sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share and currently none of the games are working it tells me to insert disc or sign in: please help can't play any of my games I game share with my buddy and everything should be fine and well but it's just not working dd98ed3a-c10f-4609-9dc6-44615ce53b25
  6. Message stating 360 games are not compatible w/Xbox One when inserting 360 disc. Games OK ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message stating 360 games are not compatible w/Xbox One when inserting 360 disc. Games OK ...: When I insert a backward compatible 360 disc into my Xbox One S, I get an error message stating the game is not b/w compatible, despite the fact that I have played these same games on this same...
  7. Game Discs not inserting into console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Discs not inserting into console: My Xbox one console has recently just stopped accepting discs and if I try to insert a disc in it does not pull it in and I don’t want to force a disc into the drive have restarted it But nothing,...
  8. Xbox One will not detect game disc that is inserted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One will not detect game disc that is inserted: I just bought Watch Dogs 2 last week and was gone for the 4th of July. I came back and turned on my xbox, put the disc in, and selected launch. But now it comes up with an error asking me if I own...
  9. Xbox will not install games when I insert the disc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not install games when I insert the disc.: when I insert a disk, my Xbox will not automatically begin to install the game. It does not do the thing where it gets stuck at a certain percentage, my issue is that it just doesn't come up at...
  10. Game not automatically launching when disc is inserted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game not automatically launching when disc is inserted: After the most recent update every time I insert a disc my xbox one doesn't automatically launch the game any more. I have to go to my games and apps and launch it manually. Is any one else...