insginia de embajador (ambassador's insginia)

Discus and support insginia de embajador (ambassador's insginia) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hola mucho gusto me presento me llamo fernando y mi nombre de usuario de xbox es es cuenta nueva porque la que tenia de uso diario la vendi . quiero... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Drxgzy Sama, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Drxgzy Sama
    Drxgzy Sama Guest

hola mucho gusto me presento me llamo fernando y mi nombre de usuario de xbox es es cuenta nueva porque la que tenia de uso diario la vendi . quiero comnvertirme en embajador de xbox me faltan 25 puntos para poder tener mi insignia de embajador
    pero no se como

[Translation]

Hello very much I present myself my name Fernando and my Xbox username is is new account because I sold the one I used daily. I want to be an ambassador for Xbox I'm 25 points away from having my ambassador badge but I don't know how

:)

Drxgzy Sama, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

1. insginia de embajador (ambassador's insginia) - Similar Threads - insginia embajador ambassador's

2. Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...: I remember back then I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program, but I thought I would get an email saying that I was removed? I kind of was confused. 87227751-6121-44c8-ad2c-f192ea6e4e6f
  3. Best Way to Reachout/ New Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Way to Reachout/ New Ambassador: What do you guys think the best way to spread Good Vibes and bring up gamers confidence when gaming? New Ambassador here! c514e60c-57f3-402c-90ff-d2b6bf008a2e
  4. How To Actually Quit Xbox Ambassadors Program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Actually Quit Xbox Ambassadors Program?: Hello, I've been an Xbox Ambassador for a while now, but I haven't really done anything in the way of being one, so I'd prefer if I wasn't, is there a way of quitting the program? I have looked...
  5. Can't join the Ambassadors club

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join the Ambassadors club: Hi I'm trying to join the Ambassadors club but it won't let me due to me having a suspension but when I go to my enforcement page it says I have q perfect record and when I go to view my dashboard...
  6. Xbox ambassadors needs more variety selection of badges

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassadors needs more variety selection of badges: xbox ambassadors would be better with more variety selection of badges. some gamers like to collect these as a gifted token of gratatude. i aint saying it aint enough it would grant more gamers to...
  7. Wrongfully removed from ambassador programme?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully removed from ambassador programme?: Hey there, ive been a community xbox ambassador since 2014. Recently while trying to log into my ambassador programme through the website i was told i have been removed from the programme. I have...
  8. The ambassador initial quiz.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The ambassador initial quiz.: I can not get 1 question answered correctly. It says 89% but the bar is red and still says 0/1 for completion. What am i missing? 5b700c7e-12ad-4637-80cf-58498baccb2b
  9. Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Ambassador: I became an xbox ambassador yesterday but i am thinking do you have to have an xbox one or doesnt it matter. Please can you help me thank you in advance 7fec4a2d-1d67-4ea9-aaa6-e45a5f65dabe
  10. I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...: Hi, I know that this problem is absolutely my fault and the issue wouldn't have came around if it wasn't for me and how I acted in this situation. I was playing Fortnite Save The World in...