insginia de embajador (ambassador's insginia)

Discus and support insginia de embajador (ambassador's insginia) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hola mucho gusto me presento me llamo fernando y mi nombre de usuario de xbox es es cuenta nueva porque la que tenia de uso diario la vendi . quiero... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Drxgzy Sama, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Drxgzy Sama
    Drxgzy Sama Guest

hola mucho gusto me presento me llamo fernando y mi nombre de usuario de xbox es es cuenta nueva porque la que tenia de uso diario la vendi . quiero comnvertirme en embajador de xbox me faltan 25 puntos para poder tener mi insignia de embajador
    pero no se como

[Translation]

Hello very much I present myself my name Fernando and my Xbox username is is new account because I sold the one I used daily. I want to be an ambassador for Xbox I'm 25 points away from having my ambassador badge but I don't know how

:)

Drxgzy Sama, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

You'll also want to complete the "Getting Started on the Forums" mission for access to the Ambassador forums (where this should be posted).
  3. Fos Win User

Completaste todos los custionarios en "The Academy"?

[Translation]

Did you complete all the questionnaires in "The Academy"?
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi Drxgzy Sama, Welcome tho the team

First of all is very helpfull you make all the Quizzes from Academy, Read the Handbook and be active in the forum, that can be very help to the community and your Hank,

In forum you can try help all threads with you have some Knowledge and too you can win XP by Responder and too take Self Report by Help peoples in program and Plataform
  5. Sayann X Win User

Halo master chef collection Xbox no inicia [Halo master chef collection Xbox does not start]

Hola, soy embajador de Xbox, trataré de ayudarte.

Está conectada la consola a inetrnet por cable o Wi-Fi? Esto puede ser un problema de meise actualizado.

[Translation-Hi, I'm an Xbox ambassador, I'll try to help you.

Is the console connected to inetrnet via cable or Wi-Fi? This can be an updated meise issue. ]
  6. ToneyJxska Win User

Dragon Ball Z Kakarot

Es muy bueno, tuve el honor de habérmelo ganado en el programa de embajadores el mes pasado, apenas ayer termine la Saga de Cell por que es un mundo enorme
Thema:

1. insginia de embajador (ambassador's insginia) - Similar Threads - insginia embajador ambassador's

2. Please Help me leave Xbox ambassador program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Help me leave Xbox ambassador program: Please help I do not know how to leave I saw another forum post and it said to contact some people or something and I tried but it didn't work. Any help would be much appreciated....
  3. What does the symbol mean to the left of the ambassador symbol

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does the symbol mean to the left of the ambassador symbol: [img] Im wondering what this symbol to the ambassoder symbol mean e7774076-97b4-4c03-a7de-2d05fbfcebe3
  4. Ambassador program xbox register - recieving error.proof etc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador program xbox register - recieving error.proof etc: Hi, im try to join the ambassador program but am having problem with the link. cef29951-97ec-4503-bdd6-4e9120e38cd0
  5. Ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador: For some reason my Ambassador badge won't show at all even though enabled? 11f87a0a-9393-4c68-b8ec-98807c3570f1
  6. Xbox ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassadors: when I try to sign the commitment to become Ambassador he tells me an error and to update the page but it doesn't go the same 56fd8315-0b2f-48e6-8d56-85cea1e579d6
  7. Removed From The Xbox Ambassador Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From The Xbox Ambassador Program: Hello, I was removed from the Xbox Ambassador program on March 15, 2020. Upon learning this, I reached out to the xboxambs email. After waiting a little over a month, I got the reason for removal...
  8. Xbl ambassador ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbl ambassador ban: Can I rejoin the ambassador program if I got kicked 01e5f401-8eb3-4103-8001-faaf16e81778
  9. Ambassador Mission

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Mission: I have completed this mission: Send a "Good Game" or "GG" Xbox Live Message. I'm not getting credit. What do I do? 72676ca1-5b58-4c43-8c28-4c4a18f160dd
  10. Xbox Ambassador I Can't Sign UP?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador I Can't Sign UP?: Ok, so whenever I try to load up the webpage it keeps failing to do so then it will say Something went wrong and we can't sign you in at the moment. Please try again later. The Microsoft account...