Inside content doesn’t show up in the insider app on xbox

Discus and support Inside content doesn’t show up in the insider app on xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently signed up for the sea of thieves insider program and I was then told I should find it in the insider content page on the insider hub. I do... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VirtuminVG, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Inside content doesn’t show up in the insider app on xbox

I recently signed up for the sea of thieves insider program and I was then told I should find it in the insider content page on the insider hub. I do not find anything other than Minecraft and pubg content. How do I view the sea of thieves insider edition. It’s a physical copy on Xbox btw

submitted by /u/VirtuminVG
    [link] [comments]

/u/VirtuminVG, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

My original xbox one wont update to the latest version (with new avatars) help?

Open the insider app, go to insider content on the left menu bar. You have to join up there
  3. Paraffin Alien Win User

YouTube not functioning?

Much better to watch it through the IE app, plus it doesn`t restrict the content like the YouTube app does.
  4. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Sea of Thieves not appearing in insider hub

Seems like you are most certainly into the program, it shows you are in the alpha in that screenshot. It should be showing up in your Xbox Insider App. Are you launching the app on your windows 10 pc? Does it indicate that you are signed into the same gamertag
    in the insider app?
  5. Ackis Win User

I'm having trouble with installing Minecraft for Windows 10 version

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app for Windows 10, and then under Insider Content there should be a Minecraft option.
  6. BigB EC Win User

How do I access the beta for minecraft

Go to the insider app and go to insider content you should see it there.
Thema:

Inside content doesn’t show up in the insider app on xbox

1. Inside content doesn’t show up in the insider app on xbox - Similar Threads - Inside content doesn’t

2. Have no insider content drop box on left side. HELP

in XboX Insiders
    Have no insider content drop box on left side. HELP: I just downloaded the insider app. But i do not have an insider content drop down box on the left. I am trying to get minecraft rtx. I saw that someone said i have to be 18 years old, but i just...
  3. Unable to participate in ANY Insider content because of the store being blocked when using...

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to participate in ANY Insider content because of the store being blocked when using...: First noticed this issue when trying to access the Halo Infinite Tech Preview, but and Insider content that requires you to open the store to download will result in a "Cannot access store while...
  4. Notifications Being Enabled for Xbox Insider Content!

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications Being Enabled for Xbox Insider Content!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. No Insider Content Tab on new installed Xbox Insider Hub

in XboX Insiders
    No Insider Content Tab on new installed Xbox Insider Hub: Hi, there is nothing i can click on to get to the Insider Content. There is just Announcements, Previews, Activites and Profile (My menu is in another language so the terms may be different) on...
  6. Xbox Insider Program (You are not authorized to access this content.)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Program (You are not authorized to access this content.): I very recently installed the Xbox Insider Hub app on my windows 10 PC, but whenever I try to use it, it spits out an error that I am not authorized to access this content. I am really unsure how...
  7. We're having trouble retrieving your Insider content.

in XboX Insiders
    We're having trouble retrieving your Insider content.: The above error has been plaguing me for about 20 minutes now on PC and Xbox. I just want to sign up for a new beta that's going up today! I've searched around, but haven't been able to find any...
  8. TABS Xbox Insider - TABS insider content not appearing in Insider Content. [Xbox One S]

in XboX Insiders
    TABS Xbox Insider - TABS insider content not appearing in Insider Content. [Xbox One S]: I wanna download the beta of the Unit Creator for TABS, but whenever I go into Xbox Insider Hub and tap on Insider Content it only shows Minecraft. What do I need to do so that I can download the...
  9. Not seeing all content in the insider content tab.

in XboX Insiders
    Not seeing all content in the insider content tab.: I had signed up for the Xbox insider awhile ago and saw that you can have access to the Microsoft flight simulator 2020 if you registered for it which I did. But I’m not seeing it in my insider...
  10. something you should add to xbox insider hub as insider content.

in XboX Insiders
    something you should add to xbox insider hub as insider content.: make it so i can use mouse on microsoft edge. submitted by /u/rtghshf [link] [comments]