Inside Xbox Mixpot March not received

Discus and support Inside Xbox Mixpot March not received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I watched the Inside Xbox on March 12th on mixer but have not received the mixpot reward (Lollipop accessory box for Black Desert Online), I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DMjoselito, Mar 25, 2019.

1. DMjoselito
    DMjoselito Guest

Hi I watched the Inside Xbox on March 12th on mixer but have not received the mixpot reward (Lollipop accessory box for Black Desert Online), I have also checked on: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and
    there are no items redeemed on there.

:)

DMjoselito, Mar 25, 2019
  2. DMjoselito Win User

I’m going to wait 2 weeks more but all my all my friends received it six days ago. I watched the inside xbox from beggining to the end as my friends.
  3. choppyseize Win User

It usually takes 2 -3 weeks before you receive the item.
  4. {Parity} Win User

5. Meredith_from_MSFT Win User

Hey DMjoselito,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

"Quantities are limited—only the first qualified viewers will receive the MixPot. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content. Viewers don’t have to watch the entire briefing to qualify. You’ll be notified after the stream
    is over with more details regarding your MixPot.

Note Inquiries into missing content must be initiated within two weeks of the live streaming event in order to be investigated."
Thema:

1. Inside Xbox Mixpot March not received - Similar Threads - Inside Mixpot March

2. X019 Mixer Mixpot on TONIGHT'S Inside Xbox!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X019 Mixer Mixpot on TONIGHT'S Inside Xbox!: FYI, there will be a Mixer Mixpot on offer, on TONIGHT'S Inside Xbox live stream, featuring Gears POP, Sea of Thieves and a chance to win 12 months of Xbox Game Pass! More here! [img] Mixer...
  3. April Inside Xbox MixPot Support Status

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot Support Status: Hey everyone, We greatly appreciate your interest in the April Inside Xbox MixPot rewards. At this time, all users who watched April's Inside Xbox live stream with a Microsoft Account linked to...
  4. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock: I watched stream and I can see Ebon Flintlock in my order history, but I still don't have it in game. Could you please help me? Also I tried to do that, but didn't help: PC: Clear your store...
  5. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock: Dears, I was logged into Mixer (connected to my Microsoft account) and had the live stream open 5 minutes before it started (was there the entire time), but have still not received the Ebon...
  6. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion update

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion update: Hey everyone! We've noticed that multiple users were not included in the initial wave of reward distribution. In order to make sure that we've rewarded eligible users, a second round of...
  7. March Inside Xbox MixPot Support Status

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    March Inside Xbox MixPot Support Status: Hey everyone! We greatly appreciate your interest in the March Inside Xbox MixPot rewards. At this time, all users who watched the March episode of Inside Xbox live with a Microsoft Account...
  8. I didn't get the Mixpot from 22 march Inside Xbox stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't get the Mixpot from 22 march Inside Xbox stream: I watched the live stream on Mixer and my account is connected with my xbox account. Mixpot from 22 march Inside Xbox stream. Can someone help me? 77ee0efb-94a9-4080-9ea9-982b138b3430
  9. Did not receive Sea of Thieves MixPot from Inside Xbox on March 10th

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Sea of Thieves MixPot from Inside Xbox on March 10th: Hi there, I watched Inside Xbox on March 10th and now that Sea of Thieves is out realized I did not receive the Ebon Flintlock in game - please assist! 9e65c31b-e7ec-4c87-b507-72974d5e690e
  10. Have not received MixPot rewards from the inside Xbox March 10th showing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received MixPot rewards from the inside Xbox March 10th showing: Did not receive the MixPot rewards from that date I was on the app on Android with the last 15mins of the stream and earlier in the show. 148b73d9-60e9-41cb-8183-e27f05f98564