Insider App for Android?

Discus and support Insider App for Android? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; With Xbox streaming launching soon, shouldn't we be able to opt into the insider app from our phones?... You know, to stream play the items we are... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dzoq, Sep 30, 2019.

1. /u/Dzoq
    /u/Dzoq Guest

Insider App for Android?

With Xbox streaming launching soon, shouldn't we be able to opt into the insider app from our phones?... You know, to stream play the items we are testing m ‍♂️?

submitted by /u/Dzoq
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dzoq, Sep 30, 2019
  2. TechKid123 Win User

insider app

I got the same issue too, I don't know what is going on with this hub.
  3. TechKid123 Win User

insider app

Guys, they were doing updates to the hubs servers its back up now, that was all it was.
  4. ibvu Win User

insider app

cant report it on the xbox cuz of the error message pops up when I got to report it lol
  5. ITW1824 Win User

insider app

same here and it gives the same error even when you try to report it on the Xbox.
  6. REDMESS525 Win User

xbox insider app

how do you join the insider Program?
Thema:

Insider App for Android?

1. Insider App for Android? - Similar Threads - Insider App Android

2. Xbox Won’t let my buddy sign into his Xbox insider app (won’t load past sign in)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Won’t let my buddy sign into his Xbox insider app (won’t load past sign in): He’s trying to sign into his insider app and when he goes to go sign in it loads and never goes to the next screen. Has anybody else had this problem? I’m trying to get him to sign up so that he...
  3. Crossfire X beta is up on the Insiders app.

in XboX Insiders
    Crossfire X beta is up on the Insiders app.: The open beta starts on the 25th as stated on the Xbox website but there's a closed beta running right now through the Insider Program. submitted by /u/EnzoFerrari85 [link] [comments]
  4. Can't use the Xbox Insider Hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use the Xbox Insider Hub app: So, I tried to use the Insider Hub to see if there was any new content on the app, but it doesn't open, I enter with my account, receive a "Something went wrong" message and the app freezes....
  5. No mans sky beta test on insider app

in XboX Insiders
    No mans sky beta test on insider app: Anyone know if there is a way to tell if the no mans sky beta test is still available? All my friends have it but I can’t see it on the insider app submitted by /u/ZGallagher [link] [comments]
  6. Compared to public, Insiders builds seems to not be able to handle apps/games in...

in XboX Insiders
    Compared to public, Insiders builds seems to not be able to handle apps/games in...: After going back to the public build this weekend, it's immediately noticeable how EXTREMELY stable it is in terms of maintaining games running in background, even if we open another app or simply...
  7. PSA: No Mans Sky Beta on the Xbox Insider App (and by extension the Game Pass PC Version...

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: No Mans Sky Beta on the Xbox Insider App (and by extension the Game Pass PC Version...: As long as you have SteamVR open when you launch it, you will get a popup asking you whether or not you want to play in VR on launch. Works really well so far, seems to run as well as the steam...
  8. Xbox Insiders App: Xbox One S Freezing/Crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders App: Xbox One S Freezing/Crashing: My Console as of today started crashing when trying to launch Modern Warfare.... sad day. submitted by /u/-IAlphaReturns7x [link] [comments]
  9. i want to leave the insider hub , but i deleted the app from xbox , And i cannot download...

in XboX Insiders
    i want to leave the insider hub , but i deleted the app from xbox , And i cannot download...: greetings guys so recently i deleted the app from my xbox due to space and these days i have problems with my internet , nd since xbox insider members get updates often , its ruining my game...
  10. This errorcode shows up when trying to log onto Insiders app. Anyone know what it means ?

in XboX Insiders
    This errorcode shows up when trying to log onto Insiders app. Anyone know what it means ?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Draugen81 [link] [comments]