Insider App for Android?

Discus and support Insider App for Android? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; With Xbox streaming launching soon, shouldn't we be able to opt into the insider app from our phones?... You know, to stream play the items we are... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dzoq, Sep 30, 2019.

1. /u/Dzoq
    /u/Dzoq Guest

Insider App for Android?

With Xbox streaming launching soon, shouldn't we be able to opt into the insider app from our phones?... You know, to stream play the items we are testing m ‍♂️?

submitted by /u/Dzoq
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dzoq, Sep 30, 2019
  2. TechKid123 Win User

insider app

I got the same issue too, I don't know what is going on with this hub.
  3. TechKid123 Win User

insider app

Guys, they were doing updates to the hubs servers its back up now, that was all it was.
  4. ibvu Win User

insider app

cant report it on the xbox cuz of the error message pops up when I got to report it lol
  5. ITW1824 Win User

insider app

same here and it gives the same error even when you try to report it on the Xbox.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Flight Dashboard

Microsoft calls releases of their Insider software "Flights" (for the Windows 10 Insider as well as Xbox).

So if the Insider Preview App on your Xbox is regarded as the "Flight Dashboard", it might just be that someone missed to rename a name field during an update of the app.

So I'd say that the Flight Dashboard is the Insider App, and it requires your permission to use your account data to sign you in to the online service part of the Insider Preview.
Thema:

Insider App for Android?

1. Insider App for Android? - Similar Threads - Insider App Android

2. [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app: This is a very strange malfunctioning: my elite controller works ONLY inside the "Xbox Accessories" app. The controller gets detected, both wired and wirelessly, but the PC doesn't register its...
  3. How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app

in XboX Insiders
    How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app: Hi guys, I have a bug related to Gears 5 (characters in game speck english insted that italian sometimes) and I would like to upload a clip to show it to developers but I don't understand how to....
  4. Xbox Insider App in WIndows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider App in WIndows 10: Hi Xbox team!!! I'm here because i have a problem I have already have installed the Xbox Insider App for Windows 10 But I cant login WHen I click Login Apears HTTP. HttpCode: Unauthorized...
  5. xbox insider app rate content is now always empty

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider app rate content is now always empty: well I know that my rate content inside of the xbox insider app has been empty for the last 3 updates. I'm not getting the opportunity to get points anymore :(. I have tried on all 3 consoles (2...
  6. Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...: When I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app yesterday and after joining the project resistance game in the I’m Xbox insider hub app where it says insider content. B and on the next page where...
  7. Can the Xbox Insider Hub app be updated to be more in parity with the Windows equivalent...

in XboX Insiders
    Can the Xbox Insider Hub app be updated to be more in parity with the Windows equivalent...: The Feedback Hub on Windows 10 is so much more robust than the Xbox Insider Hub. While it allows users to submit feedback, it also gives users the ability to upvote issues, provide commentary, see...
  8. Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app: I have been trying to Join the bleeding edge game all day today when I go to launch the Xbox insider hub app. and when I get to the home page of the app then when I go to go down to where it says...
  9. The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.

in XboX Insiders
    The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.: For those who have a game library big enough will understand how slow is to report a game bug, cause you have to wait for the app to load all the library and game tile icons before you can move...
  10. Xbox Insider Hub App Broken?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App Broken?: [IMG] https://i.redd.it/lw6c0009hbf31.jpg I recently got invited to join the Age of Empires I Definitive Edition beta, but I've been getting this error code whenever I start the Xbox Insider...