Insider Content does not have MCC after getting a invite

Discus and support Insider Content does not have MCC after getting a invite in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have reported this with the halo devs, but thought to report this year too, just incase anyone had a idea. I got a invite to play MCC on pc, and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FlexEnvy5, Oct 5, 2019.

1. /u/FlexEnvy5
    /u/FlexEnvy5 Guest

I have reported this with the halo devs, but thought to report this year too, just incase anyone had a idea. I got a invite to play MCC on pc, and following the steps, i just had to open the xbox insider app, go to insider content, and the game would be there, but it is not. Do i uninstall the app to maybe update it? Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/FlexEnvy5
    [link] [comments]

/u/FlexEnvy5, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Echo4Ent Win User

How do you get in MCC Insider

3. Julian_ Win User

Halo mcc insider program not working for me

Hi! I assume you have joined the MCC insider program before trying to access the update? What does the status say?
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read this)

Hi there,

Per the email users received when accepted into the MCC insider program, you should posting all feedback in their
    approved forum section if you want it to be seen by the team.

The MCC Insider's program does have a confidentiality agreement tied to it which states you will not share any details outside of the program.
  5. XxATOMXxSMASHER Win User

First Impressions of Halo MCC Insider multiplayer

I agree. The original Halo MCC had huge load times, many freezes, failing saves on campaign, laggy games, and another monsoon of issues! The halo mcc insider is a masterpiece already and it’s just pre-release content! Keep it up 343i.
  6. An Old Freak Win User

Xbox insider program

you dont believe me that i had a invite to be a part of the insider program?
    Receiving an invite does not mean guaranteed acceptance. The invite process has been replaced with the Insider Program app.
Thema:

1. Insider Content does not have MCC after getting a invite - Similar Threads - Insider Content does

2. October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191012-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191012-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. xbox insider app rate content is now always empty

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider app rate content is now always empty: well I know that my rate content inside of the xbox insider app has been empty for the last 3 updates. I'm not getting the opportunity to get points anymore :(. I have tried on all 3 consoles (2...
  4. Problem with Insider Content about Bless Unleashed.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Insider Content about Bless Unleashed.: Hi Folks, I have a key and tried to redeem it on the Xbox website, app and console and on all 3 I get the same message: 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem...
  5. Does anyone know how often games get added to the Insider content tab?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how often games get added to the Insider content tab?: submitted by /u/Minexoronic [link] [comments]
  6. Cannot download insider content for sea of thieves.

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot download insider content for sea of thieves.: I have signed up but it is not listed under insider content. I have the physical copy of the game. Would it have something to do with the free trial of Gamepass? Which gives you a different app to...
  7. Warface beta on xbox insider content not popping up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warface beta on xbox insider content not popping up: i recently downloaded the insider app to play the warface beta. A game that use to be on xbox 360 i enjoyed playing. When the xbox insider app finally installed (it was giving me error problems,...
  8. Xbox Insider Hub Content Database?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub Content Database?: Hey everyone! I'm currently a Beta ring Xbox Insider. I'm interested in seeing if I can expand the pool of insider content I can try. I own PUBG and Minecraft, so naturally the hub will...
  9. Insider-Hub content pending

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insider-Hub content pending: Hey all, I got an invitation to the Sea of Thieves Technical Alpha and the the game is correctly displayed under the insider content patch. Nevertheless whenever I try to open it the button...
  10. Xbox wont connect to xbl possible insider content issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont connect to xbl possible insider content issue.: Hello, whenever I turn my xbox on it signs my profile in but does not connect to my wifi. When I disconnect and re add my connection it does not connect and says to unplug it for 30 seconds before...