Insider hub and Xbox (Beta) won't allow me to sign in.

Discus and support Insider hub and Xbox (Beta) won't allow me to sign in. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On the insider hub the sign-in page would just flash then it asks me to click the sign-in button and once I do I get an error saying: Access is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Simple_CFrame, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Insider hub and Xbox (Beta) won't allow me to sign in.

On the insider hub the sign-in page would just flash then it asks me to click the sign-in button and once I do I get an error saying:

Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005) (0x80070005)

https://gyazo.com/ab998a9086d1154d60eca76498e2a2d0

And on the Xbox (Beta) app whenever I click sign in to account and click on my account and then click on let's play nothing happens it doesn't sign in.

Part 1: https://gyazo.com/5bd41b7fe9aacd2fadba7d67811bfcd6

Part 2: https://gyazo.com/28743bcdc0b347f667f4d6f46bf3924d

:)

Simple_CFrame, Apr 6, 2020
  2. maalamalama Win User

No, I haven't. I will check it out - thanks.

Anyway, I thought Game Bar should work reliably since it's not a beta tool...
  3. MonjaJozef Win User

Reinstall or power cycle? Factory reset? But I think it is a general problem for now. Have you been to the insiders Reddit page?
  4. maalamalama Win User

I have the same issue, and similar issues in Xbox Game Bar and Minecraft (this last one might be unrelated, or be caused by one of the other problems).

After clicking "Sign in" in the Game Bar, an empty window flashes for a split second and then nothing happens, no error, but I am not signed in. It looks similar to the first link from the original post.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft and Xbox Insider Hub

You need to make sure you are no longer signed up for the minecraft beta in the Xbox insiders hub. After that is done then uninstall and reinstall minecraft. Let me know if you succeded.
  6. Marshmallow 630 Win User

I can't get out of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

Let me explain. Minecraft was bought in the Microsoft Store using a different account. Then that account signed out and my account signed in. I am 100% certain that I bought the full version of Minecraft Windows 10.

(EDIT) Also, it's the DEVELOPMENT beta, like the Xbox Insider Hub beta.
Thema:

1. Insider hub and Xbox (Beta) won't allow me to sign in. - Similar Threads - Insider hub Beta

2. Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work

in XboX Insiders
    Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work: I am in the Xbox Insider Program for FTE and I downloaded the Beta for the Insider Hub App on my PC but all it does is display some kind of octopus in a helmet when you launch it. Why doesn't this...
  3. How to Get Beta and Delta updates from Insider Hub

in XboX Insiders
    How to Get Beta and Delta updates from Insider Hub: I have only Omega update available on my Insider Hub. How long it takes to start receive Delta and Beta updates from Insider Hub and what can we do to speed up that process ? submitted by...
  4. Xbox insider hub is not unenrolling me from the minecraft beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox insider hub is not unenrolling me from the minecraft beta: when i go to unenroll from the minecraft beta, it doesn't do anything. I click manage, then I go to Unenroll and select it, then I click done but the box just goes away....
  5. Minecraft RTX beta does not show up in the Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft RTX beta does not show up in the Xbox Insider Hub: Hi all, Thanks for clicking into this post. Just posting this since I can't find any answer elsewhere, in addition to this, it's frustrating seeing quite a bit of reddit thread being closed by a...
  6. I'm unable to log into xbox (Beta) app or insider hub

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to log into xbox (Beta) app or insider hub: I've been trying to log into Xbox (Beta) app and insider hub I've already tried reset and repairing the apps. When I try to sign in it doesn't even open a prompt or anything just nothing happens...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta: So I created an Xbox Insider Hub account to have a look at the new minecraft beta. Anyways I joined the beta and my game updated to the beta. When I wanted to change back to the normal version of...
  8. Cannot log into Xbox Insider Hub or Xbox (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot log into Xbox Insider Hub or Xbox (Beta): Hey, I want to install the Xbox Insider Hub on my PC in order to play the Minecraft RTX beta. The installation went fine but when I open the app, the login window is in a dark grey (I guess...
  9. I can't install Rushmore Beta Insider Hub even though I've joined and been accepted?

in XboX Insiders
    I can't install Rushmore Beta Insider Hub even though I've joined and been accepted?: I've already reported this via console but... I have two consoles - My OG in preview alpha and my X is in skip ahead. On my OG console I installed Rushmore fine. On my X it says I've joined but...
  10. Xbox insider hub(beta)(insert long title)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub(beta)(insert long title): Do we still have to keep the old Insider hub app because of the new one we have or can you uninstall it submitted by /u/xdShadow1 [link] [comments]