insider hub or not for newbie? hamletic question

Discus and support insider hub or not for newbie? hamletic question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello guys, i'm in insider hub since 5 days. but i've some troubles with my console (strange data, 01/01/1601 , in update...). i try to restore with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hones80s, Oct 9, 2021.

1. /u/Hones80s
    /u/Hones80s Guest

Hello guys, i'm in insider hub since 5 days. but i've some troubles with my console (strange data, 01/01/1601 , in update...). i try to restore with usb offline but it fault with error 101.

What i have to do?? Come back to original default operative system is possible?

Help me. Thanks

submitted by /u/Hones80s
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hones80s, Oct 9, 2021
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Insider hub

Hey there DuVetLoke,

Please do not post multiple threads with the same topic, refer to the

Original Thread
    for further questions as you are already being answered through that thread.

Thank you,

Happy Gaming!
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

hub xbox insider

please write your question in English so more people are able to help.
  4. WPAK Win User

insider hub

Hi there,

Be sure to check in which Ring you are, this can be seen in the Insider App. The Ring will determine when your console will receive an update.

Also regarding any preview related questions or issues, it's best to post these in the Xbox Insider forums here: https://forums.xbox.com/browse?category=Xbox+One+Preview
  5. WPAK Win User

Xbox insider hub

Hi there,

usually you should be able to do something after each update, like rate the update.

Just to be sure to which Ring is your console enrolled? You can check that via the Xbox Insider Hub on the Xbox One console.

Also keep in mind that the best place for Xbox Insider related questions is this :

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

Those are the forums specifically for Xbox Insider related information/questions/support etc.
  6. Porschesgt10 Win User

Xbox Insider Hub

It's where you can get to test things/games before releasing it. Basically like try and the report any bugs type of thing then do question on how you found it
Thema:

1. insider hub or not for newbie? hamletic question - Similar Threads - insider hub newbie

2. Xbox insider hub on pc crashes. What to do?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub on pc crashes. What to do?: Xbox insider hub on pc crashes when trying to exit a beta test of an application. It does not give any errors. What to do? submitted by /u/glamrockfoxy671 [link] [comments]
  3. bought a Xbox one s second hand and it's still registered in the insiders hub

in XboX Insiders
    bought a Xbox one s second hand and it's still registered in the insiders hub: Hi there, I hope you can help me with my problem: i have bought a Xbox one s as a second hand product in a store nearby. Now I figured out, that the device is still registered to the previous...
  4. Alpha Skip Ahead Ring disappeared from options on HUB Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Ring disappeared from options on HUB Insider: Hi. I needed to change from Alpha Skip Ahead Ring to Beta di Insider a short time ago due to a problem on my console and recently when trying to return to Alpha Skip Ahead I'm not able to because...
  5. A “feedback hub” for play tests like there is on the Windows Xbox Insider Hub.

in XboX Insiders
    A “feedback hub” for play tests like there is on the Windows Xbox Insider Hub.: I notice that when reporting problems on Windows via the Xbox Insider App for play tests (ones that are live on both platforms at the same time), on Windows you can view your reports and others...
  6. Halo Infinite Preview Access through Xbox-Insiders Hub on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Preview Access through Xbox-Insiders Hub on PC: Read an german article that everyone can get access to the Preview this weekend through the Insiders Hub on PC, however it does not appear in the list of available previews. Any intel on this ?...
  7. Can't get into the Insider Hub because of privacy settings.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get into the Insider Hub because of privacy settings.: I've got everything set to Unrestricted, Xbox settings set to Adult. Yet it says I can't enter the Insider Hub because it detected I'm not 18? I'd love to be able to get in so I can play Halo...
  8. is there any downside to downloading the insider hub?

in XboX Insiders
    is there any downside to downloading the insider hub?: title - thank you submitted by /u/PineWalk1 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't get Into Xbox Insider Hub (Console)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get Into Xbox Insider Hub (Console): When i start the app i get the info, that there is a Problem to access to my Profil, i should Log out from the Guide and log in again to solve the Problem. So i did re-log-in to my account there...
  10. Xbox Insider Hub Installing Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub Installing Game: "The Age of Empires IV Technical Stress Test begins September 17th. By joining now you are securing your spot for the Technical Stress Test when it begins. On September 17th, return to the Xbox...