Insider on X, more buggy cache than O.G.

Discus and support Insider on X, more buggy cache than O.G. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Last week I traded up my o.g., to an X . Ive had more currupted cache and saved game sync errors, than I ever had in the o.g. Has anyone else... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ohnews, Sep 11, 2019.

1. /u/ohnews
    /u/ohnews Guest

Last week I traded up my o.g., to an X . Ive had more currupted cache and saved game sync errors, than I ever had in the o.g. Has anyone else experienced the same? ... It's happening so much I dropped down to the lower ring. P.s. I also have an external drive that I backed up/restored settings from(I'm thinking of wiping n starting fresh next cache/game update error).

submitted by /u/ohnews
    [link] [comments]

/u/ohnews, Sep 11, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Anyone else having issues since the most recent update?

Are you in the Xbox Insiders program by any chance? Those builds tend to be much more buggy than the official dashboard updates.
  3. BBQ PlTMASTER Win User

Is my Gamertag good?

O.G. gamertags are the best ;)
  4. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Clearing the Cache. More trouble than help!

Hey there, Leo. If you have feedback about the way this is done, please post it here in the feedback forum:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
    . This will make sure your thoughts reach the broadest and optimal audience. Thanks!
  5. Phantom Leo Win User

Well, Thanks, but I don't understand that at all. Why would they put something that is vital to the game being played in a Temporary Folder where it could be deleted? Wouldn't it have been smarter to just put it in the folder for the game itself no matter
    what the size?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yeah it's perfectly normal for the updates to be deleted as they are stored in the cache, except for updates which are more than 5MB in size. These updates are stored in the same folder as your saved games.
Thema:

1. Insider on X, more buggy cache than O.G. - Similar Threads - Insider more buggy

2. what does delta mean "An open ring to Xbox Insiders with 1 or more months tenure, with a...

in XboX Insiders
    what does delta mean "An open ring to Xbox Insiders with 1 or more months tenure, with a...: what does delta mean "An open ring to Xbox Insiders with 1 or more months tenure, with a level 2 or higher in the program." how to check tenure and level? thx submitted by /u/kocoman [link]...
  3. Does Rushmore (Insider Beta) Give More Activities?

in XboX Insiders
    Does Rushmore (Insider Beta) Give More Activities?: With the Rushmore Insider Beta, does this mean that there is more insider content being released or is it a beta test for the new UI? I’m unsure. submitted by /u/GamingAndChilll [link] [comments]
  4. general update (no insider) came out on April 21st, where do I find the OSU1 more updated?

in XboX Insiders
    general update (no insider) came out on April 21st, where do I find the OSU1 more updated?: People, good night! I went to the microsoft website to see the latest updates and saw that the general update came out on April 21st. I have a problem with updating the insider for 2 months and I...
  5. Inside Xbox Returns Tuesday (April 7th) with Grounded and More

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inside Xbox Returns Tuesday (April 7th) with Grounded and More: https://youtu.be/PT2v68q_epk Inside Xbox returns with its first new episode for 2020 tomorrow, Tuesday, April 7, at 2 p.m. PT / 5 p.m. ET. As with most of the world, we’re working from home at...
  6. Inside Xbox Returns Tuesday with Grounded and More

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inside Xbox Returns Tuesday with Grounded and More: https://youtu.be/PT2v68q_epk Inside Xbox returns with its first new episode for 2020 tomorrow, Tuesday, April 7, at 2 p.m. PT / 5 p.m. ET. As with most of the world, we’re working from home at...
  7. Even MORE invites for the NEW Xbox Insider Hub have rolled out!

in XboX Insiders
    Even MORE invites for the NEW Xbox Insider Hub have rolled out!: We've just invited even more Xbox Insiders to try out the Beta version of the all new Xbox Insider Hub. More of our most highly engaged users along with those who are eligible for the Alpha and...
  8. Why isn't Xbox Insider staff more transparent?

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Xbox Insider staff more transparent?: Alright, I want to be able to convey this in a way that doesn't sound rude to Xbox Insider Staff. As part of the Xbox Insider Program for years now, I always appreciate the hard work that the...
  9. Looking for more info from staff or other insiders about a consistent crashing issue I’ve...

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for more info from staff or other insiders about a consistent crashing issue I’ve...: Currently own a day 1 Xbox One X So ive been part of the Insider program for almost 3 years now. I know it will update my console with new features and OS updates that could come with bugs....
  10. I'm in the Xbox Insiders Program, I followed every step on learn more, and yet I still...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the Xbox Insiders Program, I followed every step on learn more, and yet I still...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Redd_9173 [link] [comments]