Insider on X, more buggy cache than O.G.

Discus and support Insider on X, more buggy cache than O.G. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Last week I traded up my o.g., to an X . Ive had more currupted cache and saved game sync errors, than I ever had in the o.g. Has anyone else... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ohnews, Sep 11, 2019.

1. /u/ohnews
    /u/ohnews Guest

Last week I traded up my o.g., to an X . Ive had more currupted cache and saved game sync errors, than I ever had in the o.g. Has anyone else experienced the same? ... It's happening so much I dropped down to the lower ring. P.s. I also have an external drive that I backed up/restored settings from(I'm thinking of wiping n starting fresh next cache/game update error).

submitted by /u/ohnews
    [link] [comments]

/u/ohnews, Sep 11, 2019
  2. BBQ PlTMASTER Win User

Is my Gamertag good?

O.G. gamertags are the best ;)
  3. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Clearing the Cache. More trouble than help!

Hey there, Leo. If you have feedback about the way this is done, please post it here in the feedback forum:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
    . This will make sure your thoughts reach the broadest and optimal audience. Thanks!
  4. Phantom Leo Win User

Well, Thanks, but I don't understand that at all. Why would they put something that is vital to the game being played in a Temporary Folder where it could be deleted? Wouldn't it have been smarter to just put it in the folder for the game itself no matter
    what the size?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yeah it's perfectly normal for the updates to be deleted as they are stored in the cache, except for updates which are more than 5MB in size. These updates are stored in the same folder as your saved games.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Thats normal.Clearing the cache deletes all game updates so you will have to download the latest update the next time you play a game.After a while the cache can get "clogged up" with updates which can lead to some problems,by clearing every once in a while
    it will delete any unecessary updates on there.
Thema:

1. Insider on X, more buggy cache than O.G. - Similar Threads - Insider more buggy

2. I'm done with insider.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm done with insider.: I get it. Its optional. But how do you have the audacity to even push out updates to "insiders" knowing god damn well its gonna fuck their consoles? I have attempted to install 2 games since this...
  3. Would it be possible to have a link made that has insider update files for offline system...

in XboX Insiders
    Would it be possible to have a link made that has insider update files for offline system...: Obviously you wouldn’t be able to download a random file, just know which one you had previously within the last 90 days and you can with a bit of hope get everything back up and running....
  4. The Xbox Insider Team is looking for more Alpha Skip Ahead members! Want an invite?

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Insider Team is looking for more Alpha Skip Ahead members! Want an invite?: The Xbox Insider Team is excited to announce that we are expanding the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. In the past, we’ve used closely guarded criteria for enrollment selection, but today we’re asking for...
  5. September 20th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1910.190918-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 20th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1910.190918-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. September 20th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.190916-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 20th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.190916-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. September 20th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.190918-1920)

in XboX Insiders
    September 20th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.190918-1920): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. XBox Insider - No Login with O365 Corporate Login possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Insider - No Login with O365 Corporate Login possible?: Hello, i would like to take part of the FSX Insider program, for that i need to login with XBox Insider App. When i try to log in with my O365 Account, the App tells me my account is not...
  9. How to get more surveys on Xbox insider.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get more surveys on Xbox insider.: I was just wondering if Xbox insider surveys are random, based on your level, or based on what you do (such as games or shows you watch on your xbox) ce32d6e0-74a6-42c2-aa30-643a111bae2f
  10. Xbox One turns on automatically every time I receive a message. More details inside!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turns on automatically every time I receive a message. More details inside!: Hi. My problem is that my Xbox One turns on automatically every time I receive a message, like a Beta-invite or a Microsoft message of some sort, like offers to some products. I have the energy...