Insider program / Auto Updates ?

Discus and support Insider program / Auto Updates ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi All, New to Insider program, a little help please. I joined primarily only to report the 'Controller de-sync problem' via the app, but am worried... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tag-Nero, Nov 25, 2020.

1. /u/tag-Nero
    /u/tag-Nero Guest

Hi All,

New to Insider program, a little help please.

I joined primarily only to report the 'Controller de-sync problem' via the app, but am worried that by joining the program Microsoft may install updates to my Console automatically and have heard that these updates may possibly create further issues and even Brick my Console.

I have two apps installed the Original Hub and the Beta Hub.

I haven't clicked on Xbox Update Preview (circled in Yellow) on the Original Hub App - does that mean i wont get Auto Updates ?

A) I am thinking of clicking on the 'Remove Device from Program' box on the Original Hub (Image 3). Implications ?

B) I am also thinking of clicking on 'Remove Device from Program' box on Beta Hub (Image 4)
    Implications ?

Image 5 shows my Current Version of OS - Would someone be kind enough to tell me if that is the base version or has it already been Updated by the Insider Program ?

Many Thanks

submitted by /u/tag-Nero
    [link] [comments]

/u/tag-Nero, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Allebas Win User

Auto update

I have my Xbox set to auto update and the last update for PUBG did auto update for me so thats weird it didnt for you. Are you part of the insiders program by any chance?
  3. Jagger 72643 Win User

I can't transfer data from Xbox to Xbox anymore

That was the problem, Thanks. I hade two different operating systems. my old xbox was enrolled in the insiders program with auto updates. Thanks for you help.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox updates

There are a few things, are you both on instant on and to keep everything auto updated. Also are either of you in the Xbox Insider Preview program?
  5. DotEmUpUltra Win User

Insider update program

when i click the link it takes me to the page i made this post on
  6. ngocphi Win User

update fail

Are yoi in the insiders program ?

If so tand a factory reset wont work nor willl thr osu as its meant for offical updates

If you are in the insidera program you should really be posting in the regedit r/xboxinsiders

Now ONLY IF you are in the insiders program

Login on a windows 10 pc download the insiders app

Remove your console from the insiders program wait 10mins then reboot the console it will update to regular public updates

Now redownload the insiders app and reapply
Thema:

1. Insider program / Auto Updates ? - Similar Threads - Insider program Auto

2. Stuck in update loop for Insider program on Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in update loop for Insider program on Xbox One X: Sup guys? I need your assistance. I’m currently trying to update my xbox one x with the latest insider build(I am not in alpha skip head, just in the level before that) and it’s stuck in the...
  3. Is the Xbox omega insider program safe to join

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Xbox omega insider program safe to join: [IMG] submitted by /u/Icy_Mission_1521 [link] [comments]
  4. Leaving Insider Program Help Please

in XboX Insiders
    Leaving Insider Program Help Please: If I remove my console from the program will I have to re-download all my games again ? submitted by /u/JFairchild92 [link] [comments]
  5. Help me remove my x1x from insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Help me remove my x1x from insider program: Hello I recently fixed my consolle as it couldn't be able to work properly without freezing and shutting off after several months of hard work trying to find the problem. Anyway it seems to have...
  6. Xbox one won’t update to new os in insiders program

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one won’t update to new os in insiders program: I recent turned on my Xbox to play and was greeted with an update 3.8gb in size. When trying to update it almost instantly goes to a screen “there was a problem with the update” I clicked try...
  7. will rust be in the xbox insiders program

in XboX Insiders
    will rust be in the xbox insiders program: i was wondering if anyone knows if rust will be in the xbox insiders program if not ill pay but id like to know cause I've been in the program for a little bit now submitted by...
  8. Xbox completely erased after opting out of Insider program.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox completely erased after opting out of Insider program.: The current beta was giving me some problems so I opted out of the program. In doing so the Xbox completely erased all the content on both the external hard drive and internal drive. Has anyone...
  9. Leaving insider program question

in XboX Insiders
    Leaving insider program question: Hello. I couldnt find this specific answer anywhere. I'm on the most recent Omega build now. If I leave the insider program does it revert me to the last public build or do I just stay on the...
  10. Issue with Update in Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Update in Insider Program: [IMG] Hey Xbox insiders Team, after resetting my XBOX One S Console bc it didn`t went online to xbox live any longer, since there were no network errors shown, the following error appears....