Insider pulls up a completely different account name

Discus and support Insider pulls up a completely different account name in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, so I was recently invited to the third Halo Reach MCC flight on PC. I got the installation instructions in an email and followed them directly. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Koopnoop, Oct 31, 2019.

1. /u/Koopnoop
    /u/Koopnoop Guest

Hey, so I was recently invited to the third Halo Reach MCC flight on PC. I got the installation instructions in an email and followed them directly. I got like 1/3 of the way through and installed Xbox Insider Hub to access the MCC flight. But when I opened the app on PC it pops up with a completely random account name and not mine. And the only thing available to test is some Minecraft beta. I'm really mad right now since I've been stumped for over a day now. Please help!

submitted by /u/Koopnoop
    [link] [comments]

/u/Koopnoop, Oct 31, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Insider pulls up a completely different account

Hi Commando Pack,

sorry to hear. Please check in the Settings of the Insider Hub your account Info and also
    make sure your Computer Login is the same as your XBOX-Account!
    Select the Start button, then select Settings/Accounts/Your Info/ there should be the same email as your XBOX account!

Hope this helps and please keep us informed

3. Listed mia 510 Win User

Official List of xbox one suggestion threads

Lol what is the difference. The posts inside the topic will be the same.

It's a duplicate with a different name
  4. o Carano o Win User

Dead Island Achievements

No one else picked up on the achievement name for 'Complete act I with 4 different characters.' Then? ;)
  5. reverse20 Win User

Et Tu, Brute?

join game with friend/s

pull up scoreboard

look at other teams names

pull up recent players list

find a name that is on the other team

join game in session

go knifin'
  6. Smwutches Win User

Changing Xbox Live Info

The name should be pulled from the information on his Microsoft account. You can change the name at http://account.live.com
Thema:

1. Insider pulls up a completely different account name - Similar Threads - Insider pulls completely

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191111-1430)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191111-1430): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191111-1430)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191111-1430): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. Osu1 for insider !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Osu1 for insider !: Microsoft I invite you to provide a way to recover insider versions of xbox one ! it is not normal to have to return a console for a file! fb35d279-caf1-44ee-9f81-f291d0a0f820
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191109-0115)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191109-0115): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Any solutions to Insider Program bricking Xbox Ones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any solutions to Insider Program bricking Xbox Ones?: I have now had 2 Xbox Ones get bricked due to them being part of the Insider program. They are both out of warranty so to get them fixed would cost money I shouldn't have to pay. Has anyone heard...
  7. Erreur 101 insider hub Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erreur 101 insider hub Xbox one X: Bonjour, J'ai mis ma Xbox one dans le programme insider. Une mise a jour a dû échoué, et j'ai l'erreur 101. Impossible de réinstaller, puisque Microsoft publie uniquement le fichier osu1 qui...
  8. Is there an Xbox Insider Discord?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there an Xbox Insider Discord?: Just would be great to play with likeminded passionate Xbox fans and share our thoughts on OS updates etc.. submitted by /u/ragingavatar [link] [comments]
  9. Insider pulls up a completely different account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insider pulls up a completely different account: Hey, so I was recently invited to the third Halo Reach MCC flight on PC. I got the installation instructions in an email and followed them directly. I got like 1/3 of the way through and installed...
  10. Getting Black Screen? Solution inside. (no cable pulling or cache deleting required)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Black Screen? Solution inside. (no cable pulling or cache deleting required): I'm not the first to find this solution, but this beats digging through 80+ posts (half of which are mods copy-pasting from the desperation section of the FAQ). Turn the console on. Start the...