Insider team, are there any plans for an Insider Hub for mobile?

Discus and support Insider team, are there any plans for an Insider Hub for mobile? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just curious... submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MisterCreepzTTV, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Insider team, are there any plans for an Insider Hub for mobile?

/u/MisterCreepzTTV, Sep 28, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

My Xbox shutdown when I use mouse and keyboard

Are you an Xbox Insider by any chance. If so, then report the issue using the insider hub. That way the correct team can fix the issue.

If you are not, then try just having the keyboard and mouse plugged into the xbox and try again.
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

Insider hub

Hey McF1y98! You can install the insider hub, moving up in the preview rings comes from participating in your current available activities. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Insider hub

Your best bet would be to keep an eye on majornelson.com or news.xbox.com for info about incoming updates.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Insider hub

6. Tenjoseslash Win User

Insider hub

For alpha preview yes they come in waves, because is a lot of players want to trying alpha ring...

If you dont want to wait, always have Delta or Beta Ring. On both of that you get accepted with no time of wait.
Thema:

Insider team, are there any plans for an Insider Hub for mobile?

1. Insider team, are there any plans for an Insider Hub for mobile? - Similar Threads - Insider team are

2. October 17th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta Ring (1910.191016-1200)

in XboX Insiders
    October 17th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta Ring (1910.191016-1200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. October 17th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191015-2100)

in XboX Insiders
    October 17th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191015-2100): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. October 16th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191012-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    October 16th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191012-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. October 16th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191013-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    October 16th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191013-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...: I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app the first thing I noticed was where they had Quick Polls Rateings Insider content Settings Report a...
  7. The Xbox Insider Team is looking for more Alpha Skip Ahead members! Want an invite?

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Insider Team is looking for more Alpha Skip Ahead members! Want an invite?: The Xbox Insider Team is excited to announce that we are expanding the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. In the past, we’ve used closely guarded criteria for enrollment selection, but today we’re asking for...
  8. Insider Team investigating recent 3.7G updates

in XboX Insiders
    Insider Team investigating recent 3.7G updates: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnonymousFroggies [link] [comments]
  9. Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...: When I was in the Alpha Ring in the past insider program awhile ago I started noticing issues with the GamePass tab on the homescreen dashboard and as well as the Alerts tab in the guide. when I...
  10. Discrimination & bias opinions runs rampid inside Enforcement team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discrimination & bias opinions runs rampid inside Enforcement team: So its amazing ive just been unbanned and in one day im banned again..This is utter bull...im sick n tired of getting banned every weeks from what til now and forever..Im now looking into the...