Insider Team investigating recent 3.7G updates

Discus and support Insider Team investigating recent 3.7G updates in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/AnonymousFroggies [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AnonymousFroggies, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Insider Team investigating recent 3.7G updates

/u/AnonymousFroggies, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Gimpy_P Win User

I have a problem with my xbox

I got the 3.7g update the other day, it seemed to go fine. Everything is working, I haven't seen it repeat, and I am an insider.
  3. gds1972 Win User

Discord Not Linking

Hi

The Xbox Insider team are investigating some issues with linking Xbox and Discord accounts.
  4. gds1972 Win User

0x80073cf4

Hi

Can you please also confirm if you are a part of the Xbox Insider program as I know the Insider team are investigating some issues with games launching.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

October Gems

Hello theunit1982,

There was an issue with Gem Rewarding that was recently resolved. We will reach out to our web team to investigate your account further. We will update this thread once they can confirm if your account is accurate.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox live account hacked...points spent on random crap.

investigations do take time

when there is an update they will email you *the investigations team*
Thema:

Insider Team investigating recent 3.7G updates

1. Insider Team investigating recent 3.7G updates - Similar Threads - Insider Team investigating

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191205-2300)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191205-2300): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Can't use MCC Insider nameplate in MCC on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use MCC Insider nameplate in MCC on PC: I participated in the Halo: MCC Insider flights for Halo Reach on PC. However, I am not able to use the MCC Insider nameplate I've seen some others using in game. This seems like a Halo Reach...
  4. The Xbox Insider Program is proud to support Extra Life 2019 to benefit the Children's...

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Insider Program is proud to support Extra Life 2019 to benefit the Children's...: submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  5. Need for Speed Heat ... is there any way to get a view from inside the car?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Heat ... is there any way to get a view from inside the car?: I have been searching the internet and seemed to have come to the conclusion that you cannot get a view from inside the car on Need for Speed Heat. How can they release a game that you cannot sit...
  6. I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...

in XboX Insiders
    I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...: A couple of days ago now I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and at the home page of the app at the top of the screen where it says Announcements Quests Surveys. when I looked where it says...
  7. Insider team, are there any plans for an Insider Hub for mobile?

in XboX Insiders
    Insider team, are there any plans for an Insider Hub for mobile?: Just curious... submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments]
  8. The Xbox Insider Team is looking for more Alpha Skip Ahead members! Want an invite?

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Insider Team is looking for more Alpha Skip Ahead members! Want an invite?: The Xbox Insider Team is excited to announce that we are expanding the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. In the past, we’ve used closely guarded criteria for enrollment selection, but today we’re asking for...
  9. Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...: When I was in the Alpha Ring in the past insider program awhile ago I started noticing issues with the GamePass tab on the homescreen dashboard and as well as the Alerts tab in the guide. when I...
  10. Discrimination & bias opinions runs rampid inside Enforcement team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discrimination & bias opinions runs rampid inside Enforcement team: So its amazing ive just been unbanned and in one day im banned again..This is utter bull...im sick n tired of getting banned every weeks from what til now and forever..Im now looking into the...