Insider Team investigating recent 3.7G updates

Discus and support Insider Team investigating recent 3.7G updates in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/AnonymousFroggies [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AnonymousFroggies, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Insider Team investigating recent 3.7G updates

/u/AnonymousFroggies, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Gimpy_P Win User

I have a problem with my xbox

I got the 3.7g update the other day, it seemed to go fine. Everything is working, I haven't seen it repeat, and I am an insider.
  3. gds1972 Win User

Discord Not Linking

Hi

The Xbox Insider team are investigating some issues with linking Xbox and Discord accounts.
  4. gds1972 Win User

0x80073cf4

Hi

Can you please also confirm if you are a part of the Xbox Insider program as I know the Insider team are investigating some issues with games launching.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

October Gems

Hello theunit1982,

There was an issue with Gem Rewarding that was recently resolved. We will reach out to our web team to investigate your account further. We will update this thread once they can confirm if your account is accurate.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox live account hacked...points spent on random crap.

investigations do take time

when there is an update they will email you *the investigations team*
Thema:

Insider Team investigating recent 3.7G updates

1. Insider Team investigating recent 3.7G updates - Similar Threads - Insider Team investigating

2. Xbox Insiders Homescreen Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Homescreen Help: Hi everyone. I just installed Xbox insiders hub on my Xbox One. Im super excited to be apart of this community. This question might be really dumb, but remember this is my first day with the app...
  3. Is this sub reddit just for insider members?

in XboX Insiders
    Is this sub reddit just for insider members?: Just confused that's all. submitted by /u/Umahan88 [link] [comments]
  4. How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub: I'm trying to uninstall Minecraft Beta version on my daughter's Windows 10 laptop. I looked on Xbox help and it said to install Xbox Insider Hub, but it won't let me open the app because my...
  5. Trouble With Game Beta Showing Up In Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble With Game Beta Showing Up In Xbox Insider Hub: Hello, I have the latest version of windows 10 and have signed up for AOE Insider. I should be able to have access to AOE:DE beta under my Insider Content tab but the game is not showing up. I...
  6. All About Xbox Insider Preview Rings

in XboX Insiders
    All About Xbox Insider Preview Rings: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. I just installed Xbox Insider to opt out of Minecraft beta. Now my Xbox won't get any...

in XboX Insiders
    I just installed Xbox Insider to opt out of Minecraft beta. Now my Xbox won't get any...: I already deleted the insider app and nothing is working. I've hard reset a number of times, as well as normal resets. I'm afraid that this app has made my console impossible to connect to. Is...
  8. BETA INSIDER HOW TO BECOME A ALPHA

in XboX Insiders
    BETA INSIDER HOW TO BECOME A ALPHA: [IMG] submitted by /u/norkwood [link] [comments]
  9. Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...: When I was in the Alpha Ring in the past insider program awhile ago I started noticing issues with the GamePass tab on the homescreen dashboard and as well as the Alerts tab in the guide. when I...
  10. Discrimination & bias opinions runs rampid inside Enforcement team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discrimination & bias opinions runs rampid inside Enforcement team: So its amazing ive just been unbanned and in one day im banned again..This is utter bull...im sick n tired of getting banned every weeks from what til now and forever..Im now looking into the...