Insiders and Offline System Updates (OSU) files

Discus and support Insiders and Offline System Updates (OSU) files in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OSU files are not compatible with members enrolled in the Insiders preview program. They are only for public build release. If a factory reset does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AquarrzSudnnym, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Insiders and Offline System Updates (OSU) files

OSU files are not compatible with members enrolled in the Insiders preview program.

They are only for public build release.

If a factory reset does not work more than likely you have a hardware fault and the console will require a service.

The Reddit site https://reddit.com/r/insiders is the goto site for all things Insider and staff monitor site to assist.

Search is available for a wealth of Insider knowledge.

:)

AquarrzSudnnym, Mar 8, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Here's a question...Why are Ambassadors advising to use OSU's prior to determining if the gamer is in the Insiders preview program?

The Insider MUST leave the preview before even attempting to use OSU's.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I don't think there is supposed to be a question, he probably posted this as a tip.
  4. IRB Win User

Erm yeah that is correct.

Did you have a question about it?
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

This is a discussion post. I've seen posts by Ambassadors advising to use OSU's.

This solution is NOT for any in the INSIDERS OS previews.

They must leave the Insiders prior to using OSU's.

Some NEW to the program may not be aware of this hence the post.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

And a insider staff member will help you with resolving the problem also
Thema:

1. Insiders and Offline System Updates (OSU) files - Similar Threads - Insiders Offline System

2. Any Inside news on Mordhau getting an xbox version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Inside news on Mordhau getting an xbox version?: Ive been seeing more and more people asking if the game Mordhau is coming to Xbox. I was wondering if they are working on this yet? Its relatively small independent studio and the game has had...
  3. New Insider update

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Insider update: After the latest insider update (the 5/12/2019 one) every time I turn on my console it goes to a black screen and has to be manually restarted. Additionally the "report a problem" button crashes...
  4. April Inside Xbox MixPot Support Status

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot Support Status: Hey everyone, We greatly appreciate your interest in the April Inside Xbox MixPot rewards. At this time, all users who watched April's Inside Xbox live stream with a Microsoft Account linked to...
  5. Minecraft Insider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Insider: This has probably been asked but... I used the Insider Program while playing MC. I ended up opting out. Now I can't connect to my worlds. It states "A newer version of the game has saved this...
  6. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock: Dears, I was logged into Mixer (connected to my Microsoft account) and had the live stream open 5 minutes before it started (was there the entire time), but have still not received the Ebon...
  7. Offline Update for consoles that are in Insider Preview Builds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline Update for consoles that are in Insider Preview Builds: Will there be a new OSU1.zip offline update file that supports consoles that are in preview builds but cannot update after factory resetting because they did not downgrade before the reset?...
  8. xbox one insider offline update

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one insider offline update: i have an xbox that has no working hdd so i replaced it with an ssd and because my xbox was in the xbox insider build (10.0.17763.4041) i need the osu file with that version can anyone please...
  9. insider xbox one x update to 10.0.1734.4056 from 4054 fails, offline update fails with E101 as ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    insider xbox one x update to 10.0.1734.4056 from 4054 fails, offline update fails with E101 as ...: This has been going on for a week now... have tried factory reset, and offline update. No luck. Suggestions? fd0da4d1-00bd-43ff-9e30-5e6bf5047a03
  10. Xbox needs offline update from Insider program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox needs offline update from Insider program: I've been fighting with the Support staff for a week on this issue now. I keep getting bounced around and having to start from the beginning with every contact. Last week my console tried to run...